PDA

View Full Version : Friend's Sister [FICTION]

JellyBean
07-13-2007, 05:29 AM
I was 16 and staying over at my friend Nick's house, is parents were out of town so we got an older friend to buy us some beer and a bottle of whiskey, and me him and his gf were all going to hang out and drink. AFter the first couple of beers his gf got a little tipsy and they decided they were tired and "needed to get some sleep" which more meant fool around. I had drank too much to drive home so I hung out for a while then Nick's twin sister Brandy got home with her friends Kristina and Sabrina. We hung out, I offered them some beer, they said that's okay, and eventually as you'd expect from this story we began playing truth or dare.

We went clockwise around the circle, Brandy-Me-Sabrina-Kristina-Brandy etc. It started with Kristina asking Brandy

K:Truth or dare
B:dare
K:Okay drink a beer
apparently they had never had beer before so that seemed like a daring risky thing for them, so brandy went and got one and drank it, complaining about how nasty it tasted, then the game continued

B:T or D
Me:T (I was still kind of afraid and wanted to play it safe)
B:Tell us which of us you have thought about before while jerking off
I got bright red, holy shit so much for easy, I mean these were fairly hot girls, Brandy probably the hottest in our grade
Me: umm.. Well, all of you I guess
They all started laughing and my face got even redder
S:All of us, hopefully not at the same time
K:OMG, you are such a little freak
Me:can we just get on with it, t or d
S:dare
me:(it took me a second to actually think of 1) okay make out with Kristina
S:okay, (she then turned and deeply kissed kristina much to her surprise, laying her back and winding up on top of her) that enough
Me: yeah, that's good
B:I bet he'll be beaten off to that later (as they all lauged again.)

JellyBean
07-13-2007, 05:30 AM
S:T or d
K:(she looked a little nervous too, especially after that kiss) t
S:have you ever stuffed your bra, and when did you stop
K:(she began to look really pissed and her face got red as she looked over at me) well, uh, not a whole lot just a little, and I still kinda do.
S:I knew it, Brandy you owe me $5, I told you she was still doing it.
K:shut-up, this sucks lets stop
B:come on it's your turn, the game is always funner when your giving out the punishment

K:I guess, t or d
B:d
K:okay give John a lap dance, for a whole song
S:I'll get the cd player (as she jumped up to get it out of Brandy's room, she came back with the cd player and a janet jackson cd)
K:John, why don't you sit on the couch over there
I sat down and Sabrina put on "Nasty" by Janet Jackson and Brandy gave me a lapdance, fully clothed for both of us, but still really hot, she sat on my lap at first turned away from me, rubbing her ass all over my crotch and chest, then she turn and stradled me looking down into my eyes as she swayed back and forth, rubbing her tits across my chest then working down until she was again rubbing all over my crotch. After the song ended and she got off my lap and looked down

JellyBean
07-13-2007, 05:31 AM
B:OMG, look girls he's got a little tent, wow you are such a little hornball
Me:wha.what did you expect
S:wow, you always seemed so normal, I never knew you were such a perv
Me:com on

B:anyway, it's my turn t or d
Me:d I guess
B:Okay, whip out that boner, and leave it out so we can all tell just how turned on we're making you
I couldn't believe how serious this was getting, first time I do a dare and I'm showing my dick to three girls. I slowly unzipped my pants and pulled it out.
S:at least our little perv boy doesn't disappoint
I started to feel better that at least they didn't make fun of my dick, but still pretty embarrased to have my hard-on on display for everyone.

Me:alright t or d
S:d
Me:okay give brandy a lapdance same song
S:Okay, time for me to show you how it's really done
It was still a fully clothed lap dance, but man was it hot, sabrina was moving back and forth running her hands all over Brandy's body, kissing her neck, grabbing her tits, even kind of licking one through her shirt, then sabrina dropped to her knees spread Brandy's legs and she rubbed her hands down Brandy's thigh's and then started kissing her inner thighs through her pants when the song ended. She then quickly turned and looked over at my dick
S:ha, even harder, I got him harder with a lapdance and he wasn't even then one getting it
B:If I knew it was a competition I would have tried harder, excuse the pun, we'll see who can get him hardest

JellyBean
07-13-2007, 05:31 AM
S: (sitting back down) t or d
K:d
S:okay, bra stuffer, lets see it, all the tissue out of your bra on the floor now
K:(her face got red again as she looked down) fine, okay here it is (as she reached in and threw down what seemed like an endless supply of tissue, afterwhich her chest was pretty flat) are you happy now
S:yep, much happier

K:t or d
B:d
K:Okay, miss big boobs, let see them take off your shirt and bra
B:gladly (with a smile she took her shirt off and spun it over her head a little bit before throwing it accross the room, then turned to me) Could you help me with this? (and turned away from me showing me the clasp on the back of her bra)
I fumbled around for a minute before finally she turned around a little and helped me
S:I bet in your fantasies you never needed help did you stud, but hey your first ones the toughest right
then brandy turned and and cupped her breasts with both hands and put them inches from my face
B: they're real and they're spectacular
and she was right they were
B:oh, look it's starting to get wet (pointed at my crotch) and I take the lead
I looked down and precum had started to form on the tip.

--------
will continue soon

JellyBean
07-13-2007, 05:54 AM
B:okay, big boy, what will it be
Me:d
B:okay make over time, it's time you officially became part of the club, take off all your clothes and lets go to the bath room it's time for a new look.

Since my dick was already on display taking off the rest of my clothes didn't seem like that big of deal, but it did feel even more embarrasing to be standing there naked as all the girls took me into bath room.

B:Okay Kristina, would you like to do the honors with make-up
K:definately (with a smile)
she kept telling me how hot I was going to look, as she put stuff on my cheeks and eyelids and then eyelashes
K:doesn't he have such beautiful eyelashes
S:you're doing great kristina, my god, he is a pretty girl isn't he
B: hey sabrina why don't you start on his legs
S:awesome, yeah I'll do it
me:whoa legs what are you talking about
S:come on, you dick says your loving this, besides you don't want to stop playing the game do you
I did want to keep playing so I let them continue, as Kristina finished doing my lips, sabrina began shaving me legs, as brandy disappeared into another room. shortly after kristina left too. As sabrina was finishing with my legs they both came in with a handful of stuff.

B:your superhot sexy outfit, try it on
first she handed me a black thong of her moms and it fit suprisingly well, then some thigh high fishnet, a wig, and then the bra
K:Let me do the honors ( she said as she began pulling out tissue and stuffing the huge bra they had put on me.)
They then added a tiny little top and a short black miniskirt that barely covered my panties
B:now we still get to see little john whenever we want, if we ask, you show, right away got it.
S:don't forget these, (as she brought in a red haired wig and a pair of heels, she tossed the wig to Kristina who put it on me, then knelt down in front of me) if the slipper fits cinderella, and slid one of the heels on, and to my shock it fit.
B:This is great okay, lets take him to the mirror now.
The girls almost skiped in excitment as they took me to Brandy's mom's room to look in the mirror, jesus crist I look like a chick besides the big bulge in my skirt,
B:look at her girls isn't she hot, what should we call her?

--------------------------
Any suggestions on names?

doxanything
07-13-2007, 11:02 AM
her name should be kate

JellyBean
07-14-2007, 12:21 AM
K:how about kate?
S:Yep, she definately looks like a kate, do a

little turn for us kate
they all whistled as I did a 360 degree turn
K:whoo wee, look at that ass shake it girl
Me: alright can we get back to the game now.
we all went back into the living room, and sat back

down, I couldn't wait to hit sabrina with the next

dare

Me: t or d
S: I bet you got a great one ready don't you, I'm

going with t
Me: damn, okay, have you ever given a blow job
S: Nope, I only give hand jobs sweetheart (as she

slid her hand up my leg) lets see it kate show us

that dick
I pulled my thong aside a little and pulled it out
K: No change
S: come on, that totally turned you on, damnit, I'm

going to have to kick this up a notch

S: alright kristina t or d
K: d
S: let kate spank you 10 times hard
Kristina walked over to me and laid across my lap
K: pants on or off
S: off, definately off, and count them out.
Kristina then turned away from me and bent over

sticking her ass out as she pulled down her pants

and panties, then she again laid over my lap,
K: Lets go, mister pokey is jabbing me in the ribs
B: really let her have it kate
I pulled back my arm and swung as hard as I could,

smack, omg it was loud you must have been able to

hear it down the block, then again
K: oww, that's 2
I continued to wail away hard, and towards then end

she started to cry a little bit,
K: ouch, ten, (after I had finished she reached

down and pulled on my now raging hardon covered in

precum) ha now I'm in the lead girls look at this

(as she gathered a big glob of precum on her finger

showed it to the group before turning to me and

sucking it off) you like that don't you katie

B: Okay time to switch spots, (her and sabrina

switched spots, so now whoever was giving the dare

before was getting it now.)
K: ready sabrina, t or d
S: d
K: crawl on you hands and knees like a dog into the

bathroom and drink water out of the toilet
sabrina started crawling, but it was more like a

cat long sexy strides into the bathroom and

Kristina stood over her as she started to drink
K: come on lap it up bitch
after about a minute or so sabrina asked if it was

good enough
K: I don't know let me get a closer look (she bent

down to look into the toilet then pushed sabrina's

head down and she flushed it) oh, I sooo got you
S: That's not fair
B: It's her dare, her rules, come on lets get back

it's your turn

I could tell sabrina was mad and she was going to

take it out on me
S: t or d
Me: ( i know I should go t, but something told me I

should play with fire) d
S: good, we're going to play a little game, we're

going to blindfold you, then each of us is going to

take turns kissing you, and you have to guess who

is who, every girl who you don't guess right gets

to kick you in the balls.
Okay I thought, this doesn't sound so bad, at least

I get to make out with them all, getting kicked in

the balls might suck, but hell I could get it

right. They went into the bedroom and grabbed a

pillow case to be the blind fold and put it on me.
B: no peeking now, if we catch you cheating they'll

be hell to pay.
I could hear them over in a corner whispering, as

they got ready,
B: okay, hands behind you back kate, you don't get

to grab
I put my hands behind my back and waited as the

first girl approached. She plunged her tounge

right in, and started moaning deeply, I could tell

by the moans this was Kristina, this was going to

be easier than I thought. Click, Click.

B: ha, we got him (as she snapped the handcuffs in

place behind my back.)
Kristina quickly took off my blindfold as sabrina

snapped a picture of me dressed as a girl hands

behind my back.
S: Yes, Yes, give it too me (as she continued to snap pictures on her camera) Okay, I'm going to run this home quick I'll be right back, keep him busy girls
I started to head after her, but one quick tug on the handcuffs brought me to the ground.
K: not so fast kate
B: where do you think you're going bitch, your our little whore not aren't you
Me: come on this isn't fair let me...
Brandy quickly shoved the blindfold down and into my mouth to serve as a gag
B: Quiet dear you don't want your friends downstairs to hear and come up here do you?
I shook my head no
K: just sit patiently, sabrina will be back shortly and then the fun can really begin

---------------------
Okay, finally figured out how to make it stop making smiley faces every time I follow a colon with certain letters, so hopefully it makes more sense now

timmy
07-14-2007, 02:03 AM
well i just read it all and found it really good.

thanks ;D ;D

Marc
07-14-2007, 04:06 AM
good story so far!!!

doxanything
07-14-2007, 12:26 PM
really great story

dared to perfection
07-14-2007, 03:43 PM
please continue, its still got plenty of potential and is entertaining me to say the least.

Bored
07-14-2007, 10:17 PM
very good it is a very intresting story.

JellyBean
07-16-2007, 09:42 PM
Brandy then walked around in front of me, and I found myself staring down at her still exposed boobs.
B: You like these don't you Kate, I'd bet you'd love to grab them wouldn't you, put them in your mouth and suck on them. Go on my little lesbian, grab one and put it in your mouth. Aw, can't reach darling, maybe I'll just play with your boobs instead (as she slowly ran her hand across my padded bra) such nice big tits I bet all the boys love playing them.
Just then Sabrina came back in with a box of things.
S: The pictures are safely stored on my computer, we can get back to work.
K: What kind of toys did you bring for our new girlfriend? On second thought lets make it a surprise.
B: I love surprises, it's time to change the rules, we still take turns, but now we take turns doing things to our little bitch, and if you don't do what we say, those pictures get sent to the whole school, understand
Me: I nodded yes
B: First things first, lets finish the last dare. Girls form a line, Kristina you may go first
Why are they telling me the order I thought, wasn't I suppose to guess, just then, wham one square kick right to the balls, my face turned red and I dropped to me knees.
K: God I've been wanting to do that, your a lousy kisser too by the way, okay sabrina your next
before I could even get back on my feet sabrina kicked me again on the ground, again flashes of pain and I fell into the fetal position hands still behind my back
B: you had better get up, if you don't get to your feet now to take this one, we'll just have to start over.
I stood as best as I could, my balls hurting like mad,
B: spread you legs and look me in the eye, I want to see the pain on your face.
I looked up past her huge breasts into her beautiful eyes just as wham, the third kick completly dropped me,
B: So it's my turn now I believe. (she stopped to look in the box) we were a little hard on you there weren't we kate, I'm sorry about all the pain, but how about a little massage to make it feel all better.
Brandy then walked over, pulled down my panties, rubbed a big glob of ointment from the box on her hands and began to massage my dick and balls, got it felt so good I thought she might even jerk me off, then suddenly there was this huge burning sensation, I looked over and saw that it was actually a tube of bengay that she had rubbed on my balls and it was burning like crazy
B: (laughing) all better?
K: My turn, My turn, hum (she sorted through the box quickely) here we go (as she pulled out this huge paddle with greek letters on it) remember that little spanking you gave me, well payback's a bitch and so am I, so bend over little girl and count (as she pulled the gag from my mouth)

Man did it hurt as she wailed away ten good swats with that paddle, I wouldn't have imagined a girl her size could hit so hard I counted them out 1 to 10.
K: (whispering in my ear) we're even for now, (aloud) okay I'm done, sabrina

S: well there has been something bothering me, her voice, she looks like a cheap little slut, but talks like a man, from now on your going to talk like a little slut too, let's hear it lets hear your slut voice, say I'm a little slut
Me: (half-heartedly trying to sound like a girl) I'm a little slut
Sabrina then walked over and again hit me in the balls, dropping me to my knees
S: Do it right bitch or those pictures go to the whole school
Me: (sounding as girly as possible) I'm a little slut
S: Good, now I want a voicemail from you telling me that, is this your phone?
Me: Yes
S: well since you can't dial, I'll just dial up my phone and then you can leave the following message at the beep, say "Hi, My name is John Addison" say that normally then say girly, "but my friends call me Kate, and I'm a little slut." here wait for me to set it up to go to voicemail so it doesn't ring, okay, I've dialed it now talk and make it good.

Me: "Hi, My name is John Addison, but my friends call me Kate, and I'm a little slut".
K: oh, you gotta let us hear how it sounds on your phone sabrina, this is too good.
S: Sorry he didn't call my phone, he called Mrs. Hinton
OMG, is she serious, did I just leave that on my math teacher's voicemail
Me: What the hell that's not fair
S: 1st off who said this game was fair, it's one teacher, but if your not carerful it will be the whole school, and from now on you talk in you girly voice got it
Me: Yes

Looking4somename
07-17-2007, 03:43 PM
It starts great, but u kinda lose me when poor what's-is-name becomes their slave.
I can just imagine myself waiting for them to slip, hitting them damn hard, tying them up real nice and giving them a payback like hell (also, making sure to ruin all the pictures, and if need be - to completly destroy the bitch's computer.)

Anyhow, real nice. Do me a favour and make sure he gets his payback time somewhere along the line. It's only fair.
Looking forward for updates.

JMOB
07-20-2007, 09:27 AM
It starts great, but u kinda lose me when poor what's-is-name becomes their slave.
I can just imagine myself waiting for them to slip, hitting them damn hard, tying them up real nice and giving them a payback like hell (also, making sure to ruin all the pictures, and if need be - to completly destroy the bitch's computer.)

Anyhow, real nice. Do me a favour and make sure he gets his payback time somewhere along the line. It's only fair.
Looking forward for updates.

i agree with you man, it seems like with every story like this, someone ends up as a slave who is doomed to endless torture and never gets some payback. Someone needs to write a story where the slave gets payback, and i think this should be the story.

molten man
07-30-2007, 10:53 PM
i agree with you man, it seems like with every story like this, someone ends up as a slave who is doomed to endless torture and never gets some payback. Someone needs to write a story where the slave gets payback, and i think this should be the story.
i would second that!!

JMOB
07-31-2007, 04:36 PM
I dont know about anyone else, but i'm gettin real anxious for the next installment of this story. Dont forget to let the slave have some payback *wicked grin*

love.ya.all.night
08-17-2007, 07:03 PM
I agree: no slave but I do like the sex. Are you going to update soon?