PDA

View Full Version : Looking to push myself, public dare

Thomasalexander
05-21-2017, 04:50 PM
I'm looking for public dares that push me. I live on a very busy street, I'm bored with just going outside in my yard and masturbating. If anyone has any way to spicing it up without me getting in trouble that would be great. Just need some ideas please! I will try and do every dare you say. Also I love to eat my cum. Keep that in mind.

Scrap
05-21-2017, 10:14 PM
Take an old pair of jeans and cut them off at the crotch, making a new denim miniskirt. Chop up a white t-shirt to make a cropped tank top. Write degrading things on both skirt and top (cum slut, whore, I kneel for cock, etc). Wear your new outfit for a walk down the street and back, no underwear.

Extra points if you get propositioned and follow through.

extremegayggg
05-21-2017, 10:39 PM
Tie your balls, loosely, but firm, and tie that string to your toes, so if you have to walk, you have to do it slowly, because you know that if you run you will pull too much your balls.
Then leave the house in just your underwear, so you are somehow "dressed" but still with your balls tied up, it must be very late (so you wonīt have many troubles, i hope).
Take your keys to the house with you, and throw then as far as you can (taking care it wonīt fall into some plave you wonīt reach it).
Then GO GET THE KEY !
You canīt run, so you will walk to it, and when you get the key, return to the house, but donīt enter unless you have masturbated, and ate your cum.

If you do all the task, i hope to know about it !

(sorry for my english, isnīt my first language)