PDA

View Full Version : Stretching

corrupteddoll
05-21-2017, 12:50 PM
I'm going to the grocery store! I'm thinking... carrots, mini cucumbers... I want to work more on stretching my ass while working out so! Here's how this game goes. I put one vegetable in my ass, you tell me how many squats I need to do and add 1 carrot OR cucumber. If any fall out I need a punishment for each one that falls out. And I have to start over. If it gets to the point that I can't fit anymore no matter how hard I try, then I must complete punishments until I get one more in. Each post you can add an orgasm. Then I must cum the number of times that you all say before I can take the vegetables out. I will be playing Tuesday night but I wanted to get this thread going so there are lots to start with!

corrupteddoll
05-23-2017, 04:41 PM
I wasn't able to get to the grocery store but I have lots of markers I can use ^_^

corrupteddoll
05-23-2017, 06:18 PM
ready to start! I have skinny markers and fat ones!

Screamnbeaver
05-23-2017, 06:51 PM
Put two markers in to star with . Every squat add a fat one if any fall out add a skinny one and re incert the fallen one

corrupteddoll
05-23-2017, 07:32 PM
I'm sorry you misunderstood. you are supposed to have me add one, then give me a number of squats in addition to adding an orgasm I must complete later.

Rhowc
05-23-2017, 07:55 PM
Add 1 fat marker, complete 50 squats and add 1 orgasm for later.

corrupteddoll
05-23-2017, 08:07 PM
thank you! finally get to start playing!! I completed my squats with one fat marker in my ass. Need to have at least one orgasm so far before removing markers later

corrupteddoll
05-23-2017, 08:25 PM
pm dare added another fat marker to my ass. my pussy is getting wet now ^_^

corrupteddoll
05-23-2017, 08:41 PM
up to 3 fat markers and 2 small ones. must cum 4 times before removing markers. i have edged my wet pussy 2 times already! I want to cum so bad but i can't until my ass is stuffed full! please add markers to my ass hole!
you can add punishments if you want also! i just want to cum so badly now!