PDA

View Full Version : Shock Collar

Closet Sissy
05-21-2017, 11:51 AM
I'm house sitting for a friend and they have a shock collar with a remote for their dog. I thought I'd try it out so I put it on my thigh to test it and it definitely packs a punch. Curious if anyone can come up with some fun or creative dares to do with it.

PS it only has 1 setting.

Thomasalexander
05-21-2017, 06:55 PM
Masturbate for a minute then shock yourself. Then masturbate for 58 seconds then shock yourself, then 56, 54, 52 etc etc. Seems easy, but edge at least 5 times and get super close to orgasm each time. Post your final time.

Closet Sissy
05-21-2017, 08:08 PM
Masturbate for a minute then shock yourself. Then masturbate for 58 seconds then shock yourself, then 56, 54, 52 etc etc. Seems easy, but edge at least 5 times and get super close to orgasm each time. Post your final time.

I just completed this task. I knew once I edged the first time it'd be pretty easy for me to get the next 4. I got my first edge just before the timer hit 54 after already doing 60, 58 and 58. Then I completed my last edge at the 48 limit. It seems like the shocks hurt more and more teach time, I couldn't imagine having to shock my self every 20 or 10 seconds if I would have gotten down that far.