PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (have webcam)

xxxslaveslutxxx
05-21-2017, 10:34 AM
20/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (have webcam)

Hi there! I'm xxxslaveslutxxx

I am a 20 Y.O. bi male college student who is looking for a master or mistress to train me. I am a young, energetic, very horny guy who wants to tame that sexual energy through kink and be an obedient, well-trained, and resilient slave. I'm hoping that any master/mistress will help me attain these goals. I can't do really 24/7 (I have to study quite a bit and work), but I can make time to regularly webcam, and I can do daily tasks.

Summary

I don't care about your age or your physical attractiveness, unless you expect me to worship a non-genital body part (i.e. if you want me to worship your cock, I don't care if the rest of you is not the most attractive, but if you want me to worship your ass I would need it to be attractive).

I love to webcam (you can even show me off if you'd like) but I don't do face unless we have built up some serious trust, and even then I'd be pretty reluctant and maybe wear a mask while doing it. My limits include public so I won't do anything that will expose me to others.

Personal Characteristics:

5'10
Physically Fit
Blond Hair
6'' Penis size
Not very hairy

I am generally free during the day on weekends, most weeknights, and some random other times. I can generally find a time to regularly webcam with you if you are interested.

Likes and Interests

I love bondage, edging, and tease and denial. I also like mild spanking, but moderate to heavy spanking becomes a punishment. Foot spanking is also a like, but again heavy foot spanking becomes a punishment. Ruined orgasms are a very effective punishment but I am not into chastity (however, I am ok with you controlling my orgasms or using chastity as a punishment for misbehavior).

Above all I want you to instill discipline and submissiveness in me. I want you to break my rebellious spirit. That does not mean I want you to break my sex drive. One main reason I want to become a slave is because I have a massive sex drive, often masturbating multiple times a day. I do not want become chaste or lessen my orgasms for no good reason; however, adding humiliation, bondage, punishment, rules, submissive attitude, etc. would be awesome.

List of Likes:

-Bondage
-Light Spanking
-Light anal play
-Tease and denial
-Cum-eating (kindof a like. I like the submissive aspect of being told to eat my cum but I don't actually like eating it)
-Cock worship, blowjobs, and cocksucking (on a dildo)
-Feeling owned and submissive. I want to feel myself dropping to my knees in your presence not because you told me so but because I had been trained to serve you and be owned by you.
-Humiliation (e.g. holding a humiliating position, serving strangers on cam with Master/Mistress's permission, begging, etc.)

You're welcome to try things with me because I don't entirely know what I like!

Dislikes:

Dislikes are essentially things that I know are good punishments for misbehavior (from past experience). I do not enjoy them and they make me submit and repent for breaking a rule or disobeying an order.

-Heavy spanking
-Heavy foot spanking
-Nipple clamps (can't be too too tight or I can't handle it at all)
-ruined orgasms (and eating the cum)
-wearing large gags for long periods of time
-light CBT

Limits

-Public
-Heavy CBT
-Extreme-long duration nipple clamps
-Blood
-Scat
-Piss
-Extreme
-Dangerous/Illegal
-Urethral sounding

Items:

-Mostly DIY objects at the moment but can purchase things in a while.

I'm also willing to purchase if it is an essential item for training.

Living arrangement:

I live in a single dorm, so I can do whatever in the room itself. I have a shared bathroom, however, so anything in the bathroom needs to seem normal. I can have big webcam sessions on some weeknights or most weekend-days. I can also do daily picture tasks or short sessions more frequently if you wish.

Ideal Master/Mistress:

-Good communication skills
-Willing to respect my privacy and limits but still push me to be a better slave
-Willing to devote the time to break my resistance and force me to submit
-Willing to communicate via skype or gmail chat (not Kik)
-Firm, controlling, but sets clear expectations
-Doesn't make unrealistic demands, but still pushes me

How do I get to own this slave?

PM me here or email me at [email protected], with the following information:

1. What did you like about my post
2. A/S/L

After that, we can set up a time for you to briefly inspect me on cam, have a short session, and have a discussion to see if we fit well.

I look forward to kneeling before you soon.

IceMaiden
05-21-2017, 02:37 PM
Awesome ad, good luck :)

Espeon
05-21-2017, 02:50 PM
Amazing, very detailed. I would suggest maybe splitting up your limits to soft limits (limits that can be broken by the Dom) and hard limits (limits that can't be broken).

Hope you find someone suitable!

xxxslaveslutxxx
05-22-2017, 06:54 AM
Thank you both for the response. As suggested, my soft limits are piss and extreme for spanking (i.e. so hard I can't really sit, etc.) but the rest are hard limits.