PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/switch seeks 18-24/male/switch in any location (serious replies only)

dirtstainz
05-21-2017, 08:55 AM
22/male/switch seeks 18-24/male/switch in any location (serious replies only)

Hey there.

I'm looking for a master or a slave to learn about domination and humiliation with. I'm not hugely experienced and so I'd prefer someone who isn't interested in jumping in immediately but rather is happy to take it slowly.

I'm looking for someone who is between fit and average with their body type. It's important that they are intelligent and well spoken. I want someone who is willing to get to know me and build a friendship with trust, not just someone who wants to chat about sex constantly.

Alongside this I'd prefer if you shared most of my likes which are: diapers, humiliation, teasing, name-calling and anything else embarrassing, really. I also like fear and blackmail although those would be explored much later.

My limits are: life-ruining, painful (except light pain), consumption of shit, family, illegal. Apart from these I'm quite open and also okay with pushing some boundaries in the right circumstances.

If you're interested in this, please contact me on my kik, which is: dirtstainz

I won't ask you to fill out an application or open with anything specific. I just ask that if you do contact me, you're interested and articulate. Thanks for reading!