PDA

View Full Version : 18 m looking for no limits dares in public.

Dirtytwinkslave
05-21-2017, 06:34 AM
Im going out to the woods near my house next week for a good 3-4 hours to do some no limits dares for you all. I shall record the whole experience as proof. I'll post the video on tumblr and put the link in here. Be as extreme as possible please

berendor79
05-21-2017, 09:01 AM
go into the woods and undress fully, leave your clothes on the ground. Blindfold yourself and spank your behind and balls as hard as you dare. now take 50 paces into the woods and edge and slap your balls 5 times. Turn right and do another 50 paces edge and slap. turn left and do another 50 paces, edge and slap. Continue this until 45 minutes have passed (set an alarm). After that you can either cum and go look for your clothes or do another dare (with or without retrieving your clothes).

extremegayggg
05-21-2017, 10:50 PM
Obviously you HAVE to let your clothes very very far from you, so if you are going to get caught, you anyway will have to retrieve them.
If you go on car, i suggest to leave all your clothes inside, the car should be on the street, and take the key with you, and go as far as you can, and leave your keys there (safe place, recognisable and not at plain sight).
If not on car, then leave your clothes very far, and go away.
Then you can do all the dares we suggest you to do