PDA

View Full Version : Continuous Punishments

Rwalaer
05-20-2017, 03:51 PM
I was curious if the wonderful people of GetDare had ideas as to how you can punish Subs throughout the day - Ideas along the lines of girls having to wear a tack bra. Something you wear, use, or do, to keep punishing you for something over a course of time.

Would love any ideas!

MrFrustration
05-20-2017, 03:55 PM
A nice tight crotch rope combined with orgasm denial would do the trick nicely - she would have to be careful about how she moves, and certain movements would stimulate, others would be uncomfortable.

Rwalaer
05-20-2017, 04:30 PM
A nice tight crotch rope combined with orgasm denial would do the trick nicely - she would have to be careful about how she moves, and certain movements would stimulate, others would be uncomfortable.

Same thing work for guys, do you think?

Glimpsesofme
05-20-2017, 08:05 PM
One of the most effective punishments that I have has was having to put scouring pads in my panties and bra. The constant rubbing whenever you move made my pussy and nipples very raw and sore.

Another thing that comes to mind is a handful of rice or a few pebbles in each shoe (particularly heels). Makes every move painful and a constant reminder of a subs place.

nyan
05-24-2017, 05:57 AM
All day anal insertion, diapers (if thats a dislike), some of the milder irritants on their genitals or ass.