PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (like pain)

recklessagain
05-19-2017, 10:16 PM
20/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (like pain)

Hi there!][- I'm trying to find my perfect sub. I am looking for someone serious, not just a one night hookup. Location is not a factor. Experience is not a factor. Age is more or less not a factor. Pictures/webcams are not a factor.

My name is Jeff. I'm a liberal, an intellectual, a coffee addict, and a business owner. I'm currently working on my bachelor's degree, and I enjoy reading, writing, watching movies, and hanging out with friends. I've always had a fascination with politics, technology, and photography. Bonus points for you if we can discuss these sorts of things

I am not your typical dom. I want you to enjoy talking to me, in and out of play. I like someone that I can talk to, and just generally enjoy chatting with. I've been into BDSM for about six years now; I've tried just about every kink imaginable, and some were fun, others not so much. I've had several subs over the years but I've been without one for the last year and now I'd like to try online.

I really like DDLG, pain, anal, whipping, control, and humiliation

If you'd like to talk more please PM me Or my kik is recklessagain45

I look forward to hearing from you!