PDA

View Full Version : 30/female/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Ctrlmeplease
05-19-2017, 04:52 PM
30/female/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hey there!

I am currently looking for a Mistress. I don't really have a preference on age, but I do prefer you be in your 20's. As I am 30, I need someone who is a little bit more closer to my age. I'm looking for someone who can be around on here and off of here (chat app). I'm also looking for a Mistress who also wants to be a friend, someone I can depend on, and turn to.

My likes, limits, and such...

Orgasm Denial this is pretty self explanatory, I enjoy denial. I enjoy not knowing most of the time, usually not too big on a set denial period.
Nipple/Clit pain I love pain, I wont even try and say this any other way!
Teasing
Rope play

Dislikes
Chastity HATE it. Seriously... wheres the fun in no touching?
Semi public

Limits
Family
Public
Poop/Pee
Pics/Vids I admit this is hard to do keep if you're trying to be serious. I have this as a limit because I will not just send you a pic right from the start. I must learn to trust you, and get close to you before I consider this. And I'm not looking for someone to talk to me for 30 minutes and then decide I need to send them a pic right then.

I'm pretty new still to things, and am willing to venture out of my comfort zone. Please only respond if you are serious!