PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

Dickdrip
05-19-2017, 09:04 AM
26/male/master seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

Dear Getdare Community,

I'm a tease and denial dom. For several years I have enjoyed playing with an absolutely fantastic slaveboy online. For reasons I won't go into here, it sadly has come time for us to part ways. But I've promised to be responsible for finding my boy a good, trustworthy, yet cruel and creative dom to take over from me.

Boy is 24, athletic, ginger, gay, nerdy, intense, sensitive and submissive. He lives far away in Asia (originally from UK) so he's looking for an online dom to take care of him. He's enthusiastic on cam, shows face and talks, in a sweet-as-fuck British accent. His main fetish is cock teasing and cum denial, and he's also into tickling, and humiliation of a rather extreme nature. Looking at a hot guy, butts and pecs are what turns him on the most. Light, tickly, slow attention on just the head of his knob is what can break him. He needs very regular (ideally daily) attention, but he can go at least a week or two without orgasm before he starts to lose his mind...which of course, is the moment we're all waiting for!

Anyone interested in being boy's new dom needs to be obsessed with cock control. Without this the relationship will not work. Their age and appearance are not important. They must be cruel and ruthless. They also should be someone not afraid to admit they like looking at boys, someone with time on their hands and a flexible schedule for time differences, and someone who is reliable and trustworthy. Boy has a soft heart and is sensitive – of course I'm not asking you to commit to more than you can at first, but if you raise his hopes then disappear on him without explanation or warning, he will be deeply hurt. It is my duty to protect him from the anonymous cruelties of the internet as best I can.

***As such, anyone interested in domming him should have a conversation with me first, on skype. My address is cock_teaser. Do not message on getdare in response to this ad, instead add me on skype.***

From time to time I have “rented him out” on here – looking at my posts in the camslave section of this site will give you some idea of the kind of fun and games we've got up to.

Also, boy is somewhat of a writer, and has written about many of his experiences, online and real life, in the blog section on this site, under the (now deleted) alias “teasaboy”. If you want to know more about him, or want to get off to some seriously hot writing, or both, I suggest you check it out.

Thanks for your patience in reading this,
DD
x

Dickdrip
05-21-2017, 12:23 AM
Also, before we find a permanent master, casual playing with boy I see available and encouraged. Again, add me on Skype, cock_teaser, for details