23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

ABOUT ME
I am:

23 years old
Male
Living in the UK
Love - (Self)Bondage, Pet Play, Humiliation, Anal, Public
Hate - Scat, Blood, Real Extremes
Dislike - Watersports (but can tolerate)
Like - Pretty much everything else, i'm rather open to all sorts of things.
Use - Kik + Skype primarily (but open to most things)

ABOUT YOU

Female
18-30 years old
Living in a +6/-6 timezone
Similar Loves/Likes/Dislikes

I have some experience as a Dom. A few short-ish relationships under my belt, longest of 6 months and most recent a casual relationship that ended only a month ago or so.
I've been into this kind of thing since I was about 15 and i've been building up knowledge ever since.
This started out as an interest in Bondage and self-bondage. This grew into wider BDSM before finding GetDare. From here I really developed a wider range of likes as I experimented a lot more at University.
A number of things I never thought I would like I tried, and got really into; like Anal and Pet Play. So I say I have a lot of likes because I do like a ton of kinks, but also because i'm still finding new things to try.
So I wouldn't call myself a beginner, but i'm still finding my feet and developing myself as a Dom, thus a Sub must have both some patience and willingness to speak to me if they have an issue.

How I work as a Dom is flexible depending on time allowance and who you are as a Sub. I like Rules a lot, I find they are great constants to develop and build up that set a strong relationship base.
Then as time allows tasks and play get added around. I won't always send tasks every day, but I will certainly try my hardest to keep new things coming through.

Finally, i'm not looking for a 24/7 intense set-up. I'm actually a Switch in real life so I don't have this deep running dominant personality. I need time when I can relax and just talk to my Sub like a normal person, no kink.
It's why I like rules, because they are a constant even when i'm needing a break in task creation.
So if my Sub can talk normally, awesome. Outside of kink i'm a massive film nerd, love my sport and music and am a good cook. SHopefully we can find a common interest to talk about.

Please drop me a message if you want to know more.
Or if you are interested then tell me: your age, country/timezone, Likes/Dislikes/Limits, what experience you have and what you are looking for as a Sub.