PDA

View Full Version : 33/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in UK

MastersVoice
05-18-2017, 09:05 AM
33/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in UK

This ad is for a DD/lg relationship only.
If you are not interested in this kind of relationship, please do not reply.

Hey, thank you for opening up my ad. Hopefully I’ll keep you interested to the very last word and the right girl will message me.

I am a 33 year old professional and I reside in the UK. Aside from kink, I am your average guy. I have an eclectic taste in music, I enjoy films, especially thrillers, I like to go out with friends, and read books. I wouldn’t say I enjoy it, but I go to the gym, probably not as often as I should, and I also swim. I have an incredibly positive outlook on life and I don’t take myself too seriously.

I am a male Dominant. I am a kinky fuck. I have a penchant for humiliation, bondage and orgasm teasing. I have been in the lifestyle for three years, both online and in real life. I enjoy being in control and I fantasize about intoxicating myself in a relationship of love, trust, collaboration, kink, and acceptance. I want to immerse myself in a world of unequivocal inappropriate behaviour that will entertain and amuse me and my future partner until our enjoyment and gratification are satisfied.

I am in pursuit of a long term DD/lg relationship which I hope isn’t totally unobtainable on this website. I enjoy playing games with my little, setting up short term and long term rules for her to follow and setting tasks that she enjoys as well as pushing her limits. I am looking for quite a specific play mate and I’m willing to exhaust myself trying to find her.

What I am looking for;

You need to be living in the UK. No exceptions.

Appearance
I don’t mind what you look like; it’s okay to be carrying a little ‘extra’. However, if you think you would struggle with performing tasks due to your weight, it’s probably best you close the ad now.

Communication
I need you to be competent at communicating in English. We live in a wonderfully multi-cultural country, and I am not expecting you to be Chaucer or Shakespeare. However I do appreciate words in the format they are supposed to be, not lik dis.

Honesty
I believe trust is given and held unless there is a reason for it to be lost. If you lose my trust, you lose me; it’s as simple as that. You will have my trust from the outset, I will be open and honest with you and I expect the same.

Mindset
You don’t have to have experience; I will mould you as mine anyway. You must be enthusiastic, and obedient and willing to push yourself. I expect you to be pro-active and have a collaborative approach to the relationship.

Exclusivity
I understand that people have numerous playmates and there is nothing wrong with that, it’s just not for me. I wish to have one girl to spend my time, efforts and devotion on and in return would appreciate the same once committed unless discussed.

You need to be the same age or younger than me.

Pictures/Cam
If we start getting along, I will ask you to prove you are who you say you are. This does not have to include your face, neither does it need to be anything revealing. I offer the same to you. Unfortunately there are people who just aren’t honest about whom they really are, and it spoils it for the rest of us. In terms of pictures and webcam as a tool in the relationship, we will go at your pace, when you are ready and comfortable to do so. However if this is in your limits, please do not reply.

Contact Time
I understand that everyone has their own circumstances that might make it difficult to commit to a certain amount of contact a day or per week. Whatever you’re availability is, we can work around it so don’t let it put you off responding if you match the other criteria. I am not completely ruling out off-line contact. It depends on the circumstances and how we get on.

The best way to see if we are a ‘fit’ is to get to know each other and have a conversation. If you’ve read this far and would like to know more, please feel free to private message me. Please take into account that I would like you to provide a little information about yourself to ensure a good quality of conversation from the start.

Thanks for reading.

MV

Kinks I enjoy
Age Play, Anal Play, Body Writing, Bondage, Clothing Control, Hidden Public, Mild - Medium Pain, Masturbation/Orgasm Control, Nipple Torment, Private Humiliation, Pussy Insertions, Spanking.

Kinks I will not indulge
Anything Permanent, Extreme Pain, Skat Play, Blood.

IceMaiden
05-19-2017, 09:51 AM
Awesome ad, good luck :)