PDA

View Full Version : getDare taught me ...

Butterfly
05-17-2017, 01:49 PM
I just thought it would be interested to see what people have learned on here. Whether it is something serious, life changing or just funny!

I will start.

getDare taught me ...

that being kinky is ok!

qmu
05-18-2017, 08:03 PM
getDare taught me ...

... that you can find like minded people anywhere, you just have to be patient;
... that I am too naive, trust too easily, care to much... and that's great! ;
... that marshmallow's second vowel is an A, not an E;
... that I have better balance than most people;
... that I am way more creative than I give myself credit for;
... how to read sheet music;
... that geodesics and lines do not intersect at the same point at a 90° angle in non-euclidean space;
... that if people keep interacting with me after some time, I am actually not annoying them;
... that I apologize way too much and am too sensitive about stupid stuff;
... that fake people exist everywhere;
... that no matter how open minded and welcoming a place is, I'll never be able to feel like I belong;
... that I am in no way good enough at go to try to take the game from behind by securing the middle and should stay with corners > sides > middle;
... that my insecurity issues are not only worse than I thought, they make me lose so many opportunities;
... that running on all fours wearing a buttplug is the most tantalizing position in existence;
... that custard tastes better if you use double the amount of of egg yolks than egg whites;
... that Sturgeon's Law (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturgeon%27s_law) works for people here, but the 10% good people are worth enduring the trolls, horny teenagers and cruel imbeciles.

Let's see, I think you meant to only post one, but this was a good way to get things off my chest about this site without gathering attention =p

Masterwants
05-19-2017, 06:44 AM
getDare taught me ...

That I can't unsee any of the things my eyes come across in the All Albums area... :cool:

Butterfly
05-19-2017, 09:21 AM
getDare taught me ...

That I can't unsee any of the things my eyes come across in the All Albums area... :cool:

There are so many things that I cannot unsee. Being a mod, I get to see so many dicks and gross things that get denied to spare you lovely people.

nina@
05-22-2017, 11:15 AM
Getdare taught me...

that one can have both secret admirers and secret haters even if they are just an ordinary member here! :eek:

Masterwants
05-23-2017, 04:38 AM
There are so many things that I cannot unsee. Being a mod, I get to see so many dicks and gross things that get denied to spare you lovely people.

Thanks for taking one for the team and saving us, it's appreciated. My Retinas are so thankful :D

qmu
05-23-2017, 05:31 AM
Getdare taught me...

that one can have both secret admirers and secret haters even if they are just an ordinary member here! :eek:

Admirers I can understand, even if it is a little creepy, but haters? Oo' That's messed up and childish...

nina@
05-26-2017, 09:37 AM
Admirers I can understand, even if it is a little creepy, but haters? Oo' That's messed up and childish...

yes a secret hater, keeps giving my blogs a 1 star rating without even reading it.. :rolleyes:

Getdare taught me....

It is the perfect place if somebody is looking for some distraction and light online banter...
(however not implying that serious relationships can't thrive here)

qmu
05-26-2017, 11:32 AM
yes a secret hater, keeps giving my blogs a 1 star rating without even reading it.. :rolleyes:

I hope that was not directed at me =p So far the ones I've read/commented on were 5 stars :D

getDare taught me...

... to not trust others with basic math when your dignity is at stake :rolleyes:

nina@
05-26-2017, 11:39 AM
I hope that was not directed at me =p So far the ones I've read/commented on were 5 stars :D

no wasn't directed at you.. I was not being sarcastic but stating a fact and I don't know who it is! I really don't care much except I would have preferred the poor rating along with some open criticism justifying it.. now let's not digress this thread anymore with our personal talk before we get warned

Getdare taught me

that in any poll, the getdare members (including me...:D) choose the worst/hardest option

IceMaiden
05-26-2017, 12:27 PM
Getdare taught me that it's okay to be myself :)

About the rating blogs- sorry it's happening to you Nina. I had to deal with it for quite a while as well as a few other members. I decided I was just flattered whoever it was paid so much attention to me :)

Butterfly
05-26-2017, 02:04 PM
Getdare taught me that it's okay to be myself :)

About the rating blogs- sorry it's happening to you Nina. I had to deal with it for quite a while as well as a few other members. I decided I was just flattered whoever it was paid so much attention to me :)

GetDare taught me that I have people who care about me, even if they have never met me.

I'm sorry about that too Nina@. I read the majority of your blogs and although I rarely comment (only because I don't have anything to add), I enjoy them. You are a great written. I too have dealt with my blogs being rated poorly. I had actually dropped to a 2 star rating for awhile. When I get a chance I'll vote your blogs the 5 stars they deserve to help boost your rating back up.

nina@
05-26-2017, 02:17 PM

I'm sorry about that too Nina@. I read the majority of your blogs and although I rarely comment (only because I don't have anything to add), I enjoy them... When I get a chance I'll vote your blogs the 5 stars they deserve to help boost your rating back up.

hey thanks both of you and no butterfly.. no need to bring the rating up... I don't care about such petty issues... I just don't like the behind the back thing when they may probably pose as my friend in thread interactions.. I prefer open criticism if they disliked what I wrote.. that way I could improve too.. me posting this here was just to send the message to the "hater rater" to confront me with criticism instead.. don't want to derail this thread more

Getdare taught me

that there is something called pm dares in this world! Really had no clue when I was new here!!

Masterwants
05-27-2017, 10:27 PM
GetDare taught me that I'm not as weird as I thought or as weird as some...

Jaro
07-23-2017, 06:56 AM
GetDare thought me...
... that I'm not as weird as I thought I was
... that I'm not the only one
... that BDSM is not scary
... that there are genuinely non-judgemental people
... that those kinds of people are the best people
... that good social sites do exist
... that butterflies are amazing

Wordsmiff
08-23-2017, 02:58 AM
Get dare taught me that you have to spell things badly so that Americans can understand it. 😐

LPV
08-25-2017, 06:38 AM
Get dare taught me that most people here complain more than LPV

Dman1212
08-29-2017, 06:35 PM
GetDare has taught me to think before i post.

Edgeandenial
10-30-2017, 11:24 PM
Getdare has taught me that it's okay to be kinky and most people are kinkier than I am

Blue Fox
10-31-2017, 03:18 AM
GetDare has taught me...

Just how common some of the kinks I don't understand / appreciate / prefer / like really are.

Not saying there's anything wrong with them, mind you.

SeaFlower
10-31-2017, 04:00 AM
getDare taught me there is a lot I have to learn

LPV
11-01-2017, 12:41 AM
GetDare has taught me that girl's enjoy giving guys a lot of denial.