PDA

View Full Version : 19FtM needs humiliating punishment

hairyslaveboy
05-17-2017, 04:10 AM
I've been a naughty slut who touches myself too often. I need to give myself punishments and learn to be a good little slave who only gets pleasure from masters.
Please give me punishments for being so disobedient.
My likes/limits are all listed below but please push me with your punishment and make me feel like a truly owned little whore!

Likes: humiliation, public, bondage, anal, water sports, webcam, degradation, enemas, spankings, punishment, gangbangs, strangers
Dislikes: water play, branding, bruising, scat (trying it), gagging
Hard limits: face pictures, vaginal insertion, family, under 18, animals, fee, blood, unprotected sex, anything illegal and/or deadly

bit
05-17-2017, 07:31 AM
As you are turning into a boy, dress like one and only use males public bathroom

hairyslaveboy
05-17-2017, 07:42 AM
As you are turning into a boy, dress like one and only use males public bathroom

That's not a punishment and I already do this every day.

NonexistentFish
05-17-2017, 07:57 AM
You may not take off your underwear to pee for two days.

CISS
05-17-2017, 08:04 AM
Drink a huge bottle of water or soft drinks and then go out in public and piss your pants.
Then pick your level of humiliation:
(1) Easy: Walk around in public until your pants are dry again before going home,
(2) Medium: As anyone for directions to the nearest public restroom, or
(3a) Hard: Ask people to take a picture of you in your wet pants with your phone/camera, or
(3b) Hard: Ask people if you can borrow a spare pair of pants/underwear off them

Have fun!

I said I would accept any and all dares within my limits in a recent TorD but didn't do any of the ones inboxed to me. I need to give myself punishments and learn to be a good little slave for any master who is kind enough to use me.
Please give me punishments for being so disobedient.

hairyslaveboy
05-17-2017, 12:13 PM
Drink a huge bottle of water or soft drinks and then go out in public and piss your pants.
Then pick your level of humiliation:
(1) Easy: Walk around in public until your pants are dry again before going home,
(2) Medium: As anyone for directions to the nearest public restroom, or
(3a) Hard: Ask people to take a picture of you in your wet pants with your phone/camera, or
(3b) Hard: Ask people if you can borrow a spare pair of pants/underwear off them

Have fun!

Thank you sir. I've never peed myself while clothed and certainly never in public. I wore light/medium grey shorts and drank about two liters of water.
I pissed myself behind a tree while no one was around. It was so hard to mentally allow the pee to flow!
It wasn't incredibly obvious on my shorts but my legs were wet and glistening, and a little had reached my shoes. I thought I felt people staring but wasn't sure if it was just me overreacting. I cheated a little and went home with my shorts still a little damp. I quickly changed and wrote you this report!
Thank you for the dare sir.

bit
05-19-2017, 06:39 AM
while in a male bathroom, offer blowjobs for people who comes in, but you have to give them the impression that you are a gay male.

hairyslaveboy
05-19-2017, 07:07 AM
while in a male bathroom, offer blowjobs for people who comes in, but you have to give them the impression that you are a gay male.

I am a gay male.