PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: My Transformation

shydarkgirl
05-17-2017, 03:01 AM
Within this thread you will find my true, present-day story, unfolding as it happens. For those of you who have been following this thread (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303778), you already know most of what I am about to share in this initial post. For anyone else, here is a brief introduction.

I have spent my entire life being raised as a "good girl" who is modest and who excels in school. I am rather introverted with few friends, but I have always been content with who I am. At least, until the last year or two, as I have gradually felt my inner sexuality becoming stronger and stronger. I have kept my desires well-hidden, along with my body. I have been blessed with large breasts and what some would probably call a good figure, but I dress very modestly and keep everything well-covered.

I no longer want to be the good girl. I haven't wanted to for quite a while, but I just can't bring myself to change, as I feel like I would be letting down my friends and family. But, I knew I would soon graduate high school and go off to college, several states away, and I began to see that as my opportunity to become who I so desperately want to be on the inside. No longer do I have to be the good girl that everyone expects me to be. I yearn with my deepest desires to be the exact opposite of that.

Now, the time has arrived. I am heading off to college today, to begin taking classes over the summer. That also means the time has come for me to change who I am, to become the inner slut that I desperately want to be. I have packed up my car (leaving a small amount of clothing at home, so I'll still have some modest clothes to wear when I come back to visit), and am getting ready to start driving toward my college, but it will be a two-day road trip. I will drive part of the way on the first day, then stop somewhere in Pennsylvania to spend the night (I know where I'll be stopping, but I am not comfortable sharing too many details online).

Once I have arrived at that location, I plan to spend all evening shopping, buying slutty and revealing clothes, plus high heels, to fill my new wardrobe. Tomorrow morning, the plan is for me to stop by a Goodwill-type store and donate all of my old clothes and shoes. From that moment on, I will no longer have a choice; I will, in a sense, be a slave to my new wardrobe and I will be forced to wear revealing clothes at all times. I'll no longer own anything else. Am I nervous about that? Fuck yes, I am. But I have also never wanted anything more in my life. So I think I am more excited than nervous (proven by how wet I get when I think about all of this), so hopefully the excitement will cancel out any nervous fears that I am likely to have.

Who I am is about to change forever!

Sydney_sub
05-17-2017, 03:11 AM
Wow, can't wait to see how this goes!

MrFrustration
05-17-2017, 03:48 AM
Very interesting.. I will definitely be checking here for your updates..

shydarkgirl
05-18-2017, 02:19 AM
I did it. I spent my entire afternoon and evening shopping for new clothes. Afterwards, I was fucking exhausted, and ended up falling asleep before I got around to posting this, but I am thrilled with all that I found. I decided I don't want a large amount of clothing to choose from--just enough of a variety to not feel like I'm wearing the same thing all the time. With that said, here is a list of all the clothing that I bought yesterday evening. I wanted to make a very specific list, not only for your information, but also to potentially use for future dares, clothing challenges, or other things on here.

(Note: I usually wear large size shirts (even XL on occasion) and size 18-20 skirts and pants. But that was the old me, who dressed modestly and never wanted anything to be even the least bit tight. I intentionally bought smaller sizes with most of my new clothing, in order to be tighter and more slutty and revealing. I also bought a few larger items to fit very loosely and potentially be more revealing in that way--loose tops that could fully show my breasts if I bend over forward, for example. I really didn't buy anything in my normal size.)

Tops:
- low-cut v-neck camisole with spaghetti straps, size medium, 6 different colors (they are extremely tight and very form-fitting on my body, revealing a moderate amount of cleavage--these are the tops I will probably wear most often)
- tank crop top with spaghetti straps, size medium, 3 different colors (they are very tight, enhancing my breasts while showing 4-5 inches of my midriff--I expect to wear these often as well)
- tank crop top with wider straps, size XL, 2 different colors (they are very loose, allowing my breasts to swing freely, and they expose about 3-4 inches of my midriff, and my breasts are rather exposed if I lean forward)
- blouse with buttons, size medium, 3 different colors (I plan to wear them over a crop top or perhaps by themselves, always leaving some of the buttons undone; they are very tight, and my breasts are very well-defined if I wear the blouse by itself)
- blouse with buttons, size XL, 2 different colors (same as above, but a loose version; I would probably wear this over something else and leave all the buttons undone, but I also have the option of wearing it alone with the top 3-4 buttons undone, letting a considerable portion of my breasts fall out--probably not in everyday life, but perhaps if I went to a club or party or to use for some type of dare)
- typical low-cut v-neck t-shirts, size medium, 3 different colors (for occasions when I don't want to show quite as much skin, such as an interview or meeting of some type, but even though I'm more covered, they are still extremely tight and form-fitting and show a little cleavage)

Shorts/Mini-Skirts:
- booty shorts, size medium, 6 different colors (they are super-tight, difficult to put on, and give a very well-defined view of my ass)
- jean shorts, size medium, 3 (also very tight and hard to put on)
- athletic shorts, size large, 6 different colors (for when I want something not as tight but still rather short)
- mini-skirt, size medium, 3 different colors (they are also very tight and form-fitting around my ass)
- low-rise mini-skirt, size medium (same as above but it fits lower and thus shows off just a little of the top of my ass crack, perhaps to wear to a club or party but probably not for everyday life)

Miscellaneous:
- long t-shirt, size medium, 3 different colors (they are extremely tight and difficult to get on and off, very form-fitting; they come down about halfway between my waist and knees and I intend to wear them as dresses)
- strapless flowery-patterned mini-dress, size 16 (super-tight and shows ample cleavage; barely covers my ass)
- strapless flowery-patterned mini-dress, size 18 (shows ample cleavage; barely covers my ass, if I want something sexy and revealing but not as tight)
- one green g-string bikini (it reveals cleavage on all sides, but it may be a while before I'm brave enough to wear this! I've never been much of a beach girl anyway)
- high heels, 4-inch, 3 pair in different colors
- high heels, 1-inch, 1 black pair (just in case I have a need to wear low-heeled shoes on occasion)

(no bra, no underwear, no socks, no other shoes, no pants/skirts that come past my knee, and also no pajamas--I plan to sleep naked from now on)

I believe that's everything! Let me know what you think--or if you feel like I forgot to get something that you think is essential. After I did all that shopping and returned to my motel room, I re-dressed in some of my new clothes and went down the road to a nearby mall to walk around and try out my new look. More on that in my next post...

NaughtyDaddy
05-18-2017, 02:44 AM
Wow! I can't wait to see how sexy those new clothes make you look!
Very brave of you to have come so far.
I think I speak in the name of all here: we are craving for images of the new you ^^

If you've become brave enough at one point i suggest you this thread.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=290570

Will definitely follow your adventures.
Have fun in sluttiness :cool:

shydarkgirl
05-18-2017, 02:45 AM
So, after resting for a bit, I got dressed in a blue low-cut v-neck camisole and black athletic shorts, along with my black 4-inch heels, and of course no bra or underwear. Before heading out the door, I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror.

I felt anxious. I felt sexy. I felt uncomfortable. I felt happy. I felt nervous. I felt excited. In my whole life, despite having large breasts that others would probably find attractive, I have always dressed modestly and never really shown any cleavage at all. Now, as I looked at myself in the mirror, I saw ample cleavage--although, I still wasn't wearing any of my most-revealing tops. I also normally wear long pants or skirts or jeans--now I'm wearing short jean shorts, showing off almost all of my (newly-shaven) legs.

After taking a few deep breaths and convincing myself that I really could do it, I semi-confidently stepped out of my motel room, walked out to my car, and drove down the road to a nearby mall. I parked, got out of my car, and went inside.

At first, I felt like everyone was staring at me. But then I realized, they weren't, other than a couple of guys who I caught checking me out for a brief moment--a new experience for me, but nothing came of it. I realized, in fact, that I didn't look terribly out of place at all. I passed by many other women who were showing similar amounts of skin as I was, or even more. My breasts were probably more well-defined than most of the women I passed because I was wearing a tight shirt, but I certainly wasn't alone in this, either--there were others who were also wearing tight clothing. This built my confidence dramatically. I walked around for a while, going in and out of several stores but not buying anything. I was getting rather hungry, so I walked to a fast-food place and got something to eat, then I walked around a while longer before deciding what I would do next.

Feeling much more confident, and realizing that most of my new clothes (with some exceptions) weren't extreme at all compared to what the average teenage girl wears, but they were just dramatically different compared to what I was personally used to wearing, I decided to head back to my motel room, change into a more revealing outfit, and return to the mall. So, I did just that.

This time, I got dressed in a pink medium tank crop top and a purple mini-skirt, still wearing my 4-inch black heels. Before leaving my room, I stopped at the mirror again. My newly-built confidence suddenly became much more uncertain. Wearing a tight top with shorts was one thing, but now my whole midriff was showing for everyone to see--something I had never, ever exposed to anyone before. And this top was also very tight, still enhancing my breasts and pushing out quite a bit of cleavage at the top. Could I really do this? I still wasn't sure.

Remembering a suggestion someone had given me on this forum, I fingered myself and edged, and then did it a second time. I knew if I was more wet and turned-on, my nerves would be calmed and the whole experience would be easier. After that, I finally pushed myself into walking out of my room and returning to the mall.

As I walked back into the mall, I once again felt like everyone was staring at me. Again, though, that wasn't quite true--but more people took notice of me than before. I received glances and stares from a lot of guys--a few of which smiled at me or made other types of looks or gestures. They made it clear that they liked what they saw. One actually stopped me and tried to get my number, but I said I wasn't from the area and kept walking, feeling extremely nervous at that moment. Several women took notice as well--mostly by shaking their heads or looking at me in disgust. Honestly, that made me feel bad, but I made myself persevere. Interestingly, a couple of younger women gave me approving glances, as they seemed to like what they saw.

After a while, though, I realized that I slowly began to forget how I was dressed. Could it be that it was starting to feel normal? Not completely normal just yet--but I was relieved to realize that I was definitely headed in that direction. After a couple of hours, feeling exhausted and ready to go to sleep, I left the mall and went back to my motel room and did just that. But as I left, I realized that I was feeling much more confident in my new self than what I expected. I am now very excited at what the future holds for me!

Now, having woken up early this morning, I have already showered and I am getting ready to go eat the motel breakfast before getting back on the road. I am wearing the same outfit I wore on my second trip to the mall last night. I'm still nervous--but not as much as before. I also still have to donate my old clothes somewhere this morning. There for a while, I felt like I would chicken out and not actually get rid of them just yet--but after the positive experiences I had last night, I think I can do it.

shydarkgirl
05-18-2017, 02:47 AM
Wow! I can't wait to see how sexy those new clothes make you look!
Very brave of you to have come so far.
I think I speak in the name of all here: we are craving for images of the new you ^^

If you've become brave enough at one point i suggest you this thread.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=290570

Will definitely follow your adventures.
Have fun in sluttiness :cool:
I know some of you want to see photos. Please understand that sharing photos online is still outside of my comfort zone, because my friends and family back home know nothing of my new life and I would be paranoid that they would somehow find any photos that I might share. So I must stay anonymous for now. I hope to get to that point sometime, where I can let you all see more of me, but I'm not there yet.

NaughtyDaddy
05-18-2017, 02:53 AM
So, after resting for a bit, I got dressed in a blue low-cut v-neck camisole and black athletic shorts, along with my black 4-inch heels, and of course no bra or underwear. Before heading out the door, I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror.

I felt anxious. I felt sexy. I felt uncomfortable. I felt happy. I felt nervous. I felt excited. In my whole life, despite having large breasts that others would probably find attractive, I have always dressed modestly and never really shown any cleavage at all. Now, as I looked at myself in the mirror, I saw ample cleavage--although, I still wasn't wearing any of my most-revealing tops. I also normally wear long pants or skirts or jeans--now I'm wearing short jean shorts, showing off almost all of my (newly-shaven) legs.

After taking a few deep breaths and convincing myself that I really could do it, I semi-confidently stepped out of my motel room, walked out to my car, and drove down the road to a nearby mall. I parked, got out of my car, and went inside.

At first, I felt like everyone was staring at me. But then I realized, they weren't, other than a couple of guys who I caught checking me out for a brief moment--a new experience for me, but nothing came of it. I realized, in fact, that I didn't look terribly out of place at all. I passed by many other women who were showing similar amounts of skin as I was, or even more. My breasts were probably more well-defined than most of the women I passed because I was wearing a tight shirt, but I certainly wasn't alone in this, either--there were others who were also wearing tight clothing. This built my confidence dramatically. I walked around for a while, going in and out of several stores but not buying anything. I was getting rather hungry, so I walked to a fast-food place and got something to eat, then I walked around a while longer before deciding what I would do next.

Feeling much more confident, and realizing that most of my new clothes (with some exceptions) weren't extreme at all compared to what the average teenage girl wears, but they were just dramatically different compared to what I was personally used to wearing, I decided to head back to my motel room, change into a more revealing outfit, and return to the mall. So, I did just that.

This time, I got dressed in a pink medium tank crop top and a purple mini-skirt, still wearing my 4-inch black heels. Before leaving my room, I stopped at the mirror again. My newly-built confidence suddenly became much more uncertain. Wearing a tight top with shorts was one thing, but now my whole midriff was showing for everyone to see--something I had never, ever exposed to anyone before. And this top was also very tight, still enhancing my breasts and pushing out quite a bit of cleavage at the top. Could I really do this? I still wasn't sure.

Remembering a suggestion someone had given me on this forum, I fingered myself and edged, and then did it a second time. I knew if I was more wet and turned-on, my nerves would be calmed and the whole experience would be easier. After that, I finally pushed myself into walking out of my room and returning to the mall.

As I walked back into the mall, I once again felt like everyone was staring at me. Again, though, that wasn't quite true--but more people took notice of me than before. I received glances and stares from a lot of guys--a few of which smiled at me or made other types of looks or gestures. They made it clear that they liked what they saw. One actually stopped me and tried to get my number, but I said I wasn't from the area and kept walking, feeling extremely nervous at that moment. Several women took notice as well--mostly by shaking their heads or looking at me in disgust. Honestly, that made me feel bad, but I made myself persevere. Interestingly, a couple of younger women gave me approving glances, as they seemed to like what they saw.

After a while, though, I realized that I slowly began to forget how I was dressed. Could it be that it was starting to feel normal? Not completely normal just yet--but I was relieved to realize that I was definitely headed in that direction. After a couple of hours, feeling exhausted and ready to go to sleep, I left the mall and went back to my motel room and did just that. But as I left, I realized that I was feeling much more confident in my new self than what I expected. I am now very excited at what the future holds for me!

Now, having woken up early this morning, I have already showered and I am getting ready to go eat the motel breakfast before getting back on the road. I am wearing the same outfit I wore on my second trip to the mall last night. I'm still nervous--but not as much as before. I also still have to donate my old clothes somewhere this morning. There for a while, I felt like I would chicken out and not actually get rid of them just yet--but after the positive experiences I had last night, I think I can do it.

I have something for you that you must NEVER EVER forget:

No matter how you look, if the people are giving you disapprobing looks it only means 2 things:
You shock them because you have reached something they'll never dare to do or go into, which makes you the bolder
They are mad at you because you are clearly showing something that makes you superior to them and people do not like to feel inferior.

In our modern worls governed by look and appearances, if you show something nice, and even better, sexy. You're definitely the winner.

MasterZp
05-18-2017, 03:35 AM
Congrats on finding your courage and continuing on with your plan. It all sounds great and I'm excited to see how your adventure continues.

You should be very proud of yourself and I hope you become the sexy, smart, confident slut you are deep inside.

NaughtyDaddy
05-18-2017, 05:37 AM
I know some of you want to see photos. Please understand that sharing photos online is still outside of my comfort zone, because my friends and family back home know nothing of my new life and I would be paranoid that they would somehow find any photos that I might share. So I must stay anonymous for now. I hope to get to that point sometime, where I can let you all see more of me, but I'm not there yet.

That's perfectly understandable and I'm sure everyone here understands.
Perhaps you'll find a way to show us only your new clothes in time.

Again, congrats for what you've done. Keep up!:)

tzzzr
05-18-2017, 07:05 AM
Congratulations on the new look! Sounds sexy and I for one will gladly wait until your ready to show off online.

Drive safely, how's the feeling being able to reach under the wheel and finger yourself?

Pay attention to the truckers too, flirt if you feel comfortable.

shydarkgirl
05-18-2017, 07:27 AM
Thanks to all of you for the kind words and encouragement. It means more than you know!

I am still here--not back on the road yet, because I still need to get rid of (donate) my old clothing, but I am reluctant. Once I do, that means there's no going back--no way I could dress conservatively if I wanted to (unless, of course, I first dressed slutty and went to a store and bought modest clothes again). But I think those last few replies I just read will give me the encouragement I need to go through with it!

So, off I go to donate my old clothing! I think...

shydarkgirl
05-18-2017, 07:29 AM
Drive safely, how's the feeling being able to reach under the wheel and finger yourself?
Surprisingly, I hadn't thought of that (though I may have later). But I definitely will during my drive today. Thank you for the wonderful idea. :)

tzzzr
05-18-2017, 07:37 AM
Thanks to all of you for the kind words and encouragement. It means more than you know!

I am still here--not back on the road yet, because I still need to get rid of (donate) my old clothing, but I am reluctant. Once I do, that means there's no going back--no way I could dress conservatively if I wanted to (unless, of course, I first dressed slutty and went to a store and bought modest clothes again). But I think those last few replies I just read will give me the encouragement I need to go through with it!

So, off I go to donate my old clothing! I think...

Make it memorable! No one knows you there so do something slutty while your there. Im pretty sure it would be your first time but try and give one of the helpers a pussy peek.

Be brave and slutty! Good luck!

Meatballsurgery
05-18-2017, 01:04 PM
Very sexy transformation and it's awesome to get to read all about it with you.

I hope you have donated the last of your old clothes and if you need incentive you could always buy a pink g-string that you hav to wear so it's visible above your skirts or shorts the few times you would be allowed to wear underwear.

shydarkgirl
05-19-2017, 05:43 AM
Yesterday, I did go to a Goodwill to donate my old clothes. I pulled in, hesitated, then drove away and parked somewhere to think. Was I really sure about this, or was I making a huge mistake? But then I thought about the good experiences I had at the mall the night before, and I thought about the encouragement you guys have given me, and I got up the courage to pull back into the Goodwill and actually go through with it.

The old man who helped me seemed like a bit of a pervert--I caught him staring at my cleavage and my belly several times. (I didn't see the suggestion to flash him until later, but I don't think I would have been brave enough to do that anyway.) But instead of feeling bad, I found that I actually--dare I admit it?--I actually kind of liked it. Okay, I liked it a lot. While I can't ever foresee myself fucking an old man like that, I did very much enjoy all the attention his eyes were paying to my body, and that gave me even more encouragement that I really could do this.

It wasn't long before all my old clothes were unloaded, and then I got back on the road, heading for college. The ride was mostly uneventful. Once, in an area with light traffic, I did start to finger myself--and it felt amazing to be doing that in my car while driving down the road! I did orgasm a little while later, but no one that passed me or that I passed seemed to notice what I was doing.

After I got to college, I had to find my way around a bit, and being dressed as I was, I felt nervous at the thought of having to ask someone where I was supposed to go. But finally, I figured it out on my own. I had to go to a certain office to get the key to my dorm room, but the young woman who was there didn't even seem to pay attention to how I was dressed. Once again, I realized that, even though it was very different for me, many other women dress similarly, especially at college, so I probably didn't seem any different from anyone else to her.

Once I actually got to my dorm, two different guys walked up and offered to help me unload my belongings and carry them inside. I was grateful for the help, though I did wonder about their motives--would they have offered to help had I been dressed modestly, as I used to dress? I don't really have a way of finding out the answer to that question, but I did wonder about it, nonetheless.

To be continued, in a little while... :)

tzzzr
05-19-2017, 04:53 PM
Great job! Glad you made it ok and are getting used to being slutty!

Let me know when you need some more encouragement. I'd be happy to help you move forward more.

Good luck!

MasterZp
05-19-2017, 07:08 PM
Good girl! I'm glad you found your courage to follow your plan! I'm eager to see how you do the next couple of days.

If you can, tell us what your living arrangement will be for the summer.

shydarkgirl
05-20-2017, 07:06 AM
I intented to return yesterday to finish up that part of my story, but I wasn't able to. Also, to give a quick answer to a question in the post above this one--I am not sure yet what my living arrangement will be over the summer, since I sort of made the decision to start early at the last minute. I know I'll be sharing a dorm with another female student during the regular school year starting this fall, but I'm not sure about the summer just yet. So far, I'm by myself in this dorm.

To pick up where I left off, a couple of guys did help me move my belongings into my dorm, and I was very grateful for their help. One seemed more sincere in his desire to simply be helpful, while I felt like the other was more interested in checking out my body while he helped. They both engaged with me in some general conversation, but there was nothing beyond that--at least, not yet.

After that, I spent most of the rest of the day unpacking and settling in. I ate dinner on campus, still dressed in the same outfit. I seemed to catch the attention of the occasional guy walking by, but otherwise, I ate by myself. There aren't a whole lot of people on campus at the moment, because of the time of year.

I returned to my dorm, stripped naked just because I wanted to, and thought about all the life-changing events of the day. I smiled as I thought about those things, and I started to play with myself, eventually giving myself a pair of orgasms that felt amazing. Then, I went on to bed, feeling rather exhausted from the past couple of days.

Friday was mostly uneventful. I continued unpacking and getting settled in, just going out of my dorm to eat breakfast and lunch. By evening, though, I was starting to get restless and bored, having finished unpacking and setting up my dorm. I decided I would go to the mall in town for the evening, but what would I wear?

After pondering it for a little while, I decided to try wearing one of my looser tops. I put on a size XL tank crop top with tight jean shorts, 4-inch heels, and of course, nothing underneath. This top exposes several inches of my midriff and also allows my breasts to swing freely, especially if I'm walking fast. My plan--if I could be brave enough--was to "drop" something periodically and lean forward to pick it up, because anyone staring at me in such a position would be able to see my full breasts.

I drove to the mall and got something to eat first, then I started to walk around. Being a Friday evening, it was pretty crowded, and I began to feel anxious. I walked around for a while, seeking a good opportunity to "drop" something--but I never did. I was too nervous and anxious with so many people around. I felt like I had let myself down as I quickly exited the mall and drove back to my dorm. In despair, I spent the rest of my evening fingering myself and giving myself multiple orgasms to try to forget about the whole experience.

But, I want to try again. So, for now, my plan is to return to the mall this evening, hopefully feeling a little more brave, and give it another try. I really want to "accidentally" show off my breasts and see how someone else reacts. Please give me some encouragement if you can!

lotusdriver81
05-20-2017, 07:26 AM
A transformation like this doesn't happen overnight. Take small steps and build up to where you want to finish.

Meatballsurgery
05-20-2017, 07:36 AM
I am really proud of your progress, you are being such a good little slut <3

I think you should edge yourself a few times before you leave this time to make sure you are really turned on when you walk around the mall. You could also go and check out if they have nice slutty clothes at this mall as well.

MasterZp
05-20-2017, 08:57 AM
Another excellent update! I agree with the others, it takes time to transform yourself and there is nothing wrong with taking things slow. Don't beat yourself up over your moments of anxiety. It's normal, and you have already proven you have the courage to move forward once you gather yourself.

To help, here is a suggestion to help you to take things a little more in stride. You have a goal of a certain number of points each day. For every time you feel anxious and don't follow through with an activity, you loose some points. Every time you do as you planned, you get some points. And every time you go above and beyond, you get extra points. Then the points decide if you get to cum that day. If you don't have enough points, you have to edge for each point below your goal. For each point above your goal, you get an extra orgasm.

For example, let's say you need 10 points to get one orgasm. Then you can start earning points by the clothes you choose, and how you act. Say a short skirt is 2 points, tight shorts are 1 point, and pants or longer skirts are 0 points. A tight top that is 2 points, button up top 1 point, and plain tshirt is 0. Then acts like flashing your tits is 3 points, arranging a down blouse is 2, and just being out in public is 0. If you planned to flash and chicken out, you loose half the points you would have earned.

That takes some of the control away from you and feeds into your submissive, slutty side. It also gives you goals to work towards. If you chicken out too much you will be in denial more and thus ratchet up your arousal and help you find more courage.

And we could give you tasks and assign points and punishments to help out as well. I am not sure the exact point structure to use and how much to assign to each item and task, but I'm sure we could arrive at a system that works well. I just need to think on it a bit longer.

What do you think?

naked_lego
05-20-2017, 06:25 PM
This transformation of yours sounds amazing. It is something I hope to do occasionally. I could never make it my lifestyle all the time. Keep it up. I just adore reading about it ^^

About that pervy old man. I'd say get used to it. Not to excuse his behavior but since you are going to be dressing more revealing then most you will get all the stares and shouldn't held it against them. Anyways Can't wait to read more!

TongueFooMaster
05-20-2017, 08:53 PM
You Could Always Show Just From The Neck
Down ~That Way You Can Show Your Sexy Self
But Still have Anonymity ? ;)

dao_of_penguin
05-20-2017, 09:06 PM
Great update! I can't wait to hear now that you've got the clothing situation figured out, how you will continue to push yourself to be the depraved slut you know you want to be. If you're looking for suggestion, regular masturbation (several times a day, particularly focusing on/fantasizing about people in your daily life) could really help you train yourself to be wet all day.

shydarkgirl
05-22-2017, 07:11 AM
My apologies for being away for a bit. I was having internet problems yesterday and couldn't get here.

I did return to the mall Saturday evening, in the same type of outfit as the night before (just a different colored shirt). I fingered myself (edged) a few times before leaving to get myself more turned on and loosened up. I walked around for a little while, and the mall didn't seem quite as busy as the night before, though there was still a good crowd.

Finally, I found my opportunity. This nice-looking young guy was standing in the middle of the mall, texting or something on his phone. So I walked toward him, and when I was close to him, I "accidentally" dropped my keys on the floor. I yelled "shit!" to catch his attention--which worked--and then I leaned forward to pick them up. He stared at me the entire time, and saw pretty much my full breasts, the way that top fits me. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Obviously, he liked what he saw, and the whole experience made me very wet.

He didn't say anything to me, though, and I started to walk away, when suddenly, he dropped the phone he was holding. I looked back at him and he said "hey, can you pick that up for me?" He said it with a smile, not in a mean or condescending way, so I happily abliged his request, and I took longer to pick it up this time, giving him a nice, lengthy view of my breasts. Finally, I stood back up and handed him his phone. He thanked me, and my heart was beating out of my chest as a result of all the excitement of the moment.

But when he then asked me if he could see more, I stuttered and stammered and wasn't sure what to say or do next. I think he could tell that I was suddenly very awkward, so he apologized and told me that he thought I was very sexy. I thanked him, and admitted to him (just briefly, without sharing my whole story) that I was experimenting with showing off my body more, and that I'd never actually done anything like that before. He looked surprised, and said I did an outstanding job.

Feeling flattered and a little more comfortable, I asked him how he thought I could show him more. He invited me to a corner of the mall where there were a few closed stores and nothing much going on, and asked me to pull up my shirt. I looked around nervously, didn't see anyone else nearby, and did just that--pulling my shirt up around my neck, flashing everything for him to see. He clearly enjoyed the moment as I glanced down toward his pants and noticed a bit of an expansion.

I was so turned on at the moment, I think I would have done almost anything he asked. He asked to touch them, and I nodded. He tenderly groped and massaged my breasts and turned me on even more. I felt like my pussy was dripping into my shorts, though I wasn't sure if it actually was or if it was just my imagination.

I became so lost in the moment that I didn't realize a few other people were heading our way. Thankfully, he noticed them, and he pulled my shirt back down before anyone else could see what was going on. When I did realize the other people, I thanked him profusely for looking out for me like he did. I was more appreciative of that than he probably realized. With the heat of the moment gone, we parted ways, but we did exchange numbers.

At this point, I couldn't take it anymore, and I went into the restroom and gave myself one of the best orgasms I've ever had. Then, I wanted to try it again, so I took some advice I received in a PM here and went into a shoe store to try on shoes (though I had no intention of buying any--I just wanted to have a reason to lean forward and let my breasts fall out). I did this a few times, and once I caught another guy staring at me--but this time, it didn't go anywhere beyond a smile and nod of approval.

But then, I had bad timing and let them fall out again right when a modestly-dressed mom with two kids walked by. The boy stared at me for several seconds and the mom seemed horrified at what he saw (my breasts on full display). She gave me an awfully mean look and then told her kids (who were probably around 8 or 10 years old, a boy and a girl) that I was a bad example of how girls should dress. I felt really bad after that and tried to apologize to the mom, but she wouldn't hear any of it, so I just left. I walked right out of the mall and drove back to my dorm, feeling awfully shitty at that turn of events. I want to be this new woman, but I really don't want to have a negative influence on kids--that's a big deal to me.

Sunday, I didn't do anything--still preoccupied in my mind over the events of the night before. It bothers me a lot and makes me sad. Maybe I shouldn't be doing this after all.

Meatballsurgery
05-22-2017, 07:26 AM
Great work <3

You should next time you meet up with that guy you should ask him to let your at least jerk him off or suck him off as well as show him your tits and your wet little pussy.

NaughtyDaddy
05-22-2017, 08:17 AM
My apologies for being away for a bit. I was having internet problems yesterday and couldn't get here.

I did return to the mall Saturday evening, in the same type of outfit as the night before (just a different colored shirt). I fingered myself (edged) a few times before leaving to get myself more turned on and loosened up. I walked around for a little while, and the mall didn't seem quite as busy as the night before, though there was still a good crowd.

Finally, I found my opportunity. This nice-looking young guy was standing in the middle of the mall, texting or something on his phone. So I walked toward him, and when I was close to him, I "accidentally" dropped my keys on the floor. I yelled "shit!" to catch his attention--which worked--and then I leaned forward to pick them up. He stared at me the entire time, and saw pretty much my full breasts, the way that top fits me. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Obviously, he liked what he saw, and the whole experience made me very wet.

He didn't say anything to me, though, and I started to walk away, when suddenly, he dropped the phone he was holding. I looked back at him and he said "hey, can you pick that up for me?" He said it with a smile, not in a mean or condescending way, so I happily abliged his request, and I took longer to pick it up this time, giving him a nice, lengthy view of my breasts. Finally, I stood back up and handed him his phone. He thanked me, and my heart was beating out of my chest as a result of all the excitement of the moment.

But when he then asked me if he could see more, I stuttered and stammered and wasn't sure what to say or do next. I think he could tell that I was suddenly very awkward, so he apologized and told me that he thought I was very sexy. I thanked him, and admitted to him (just briefly, without sharing my whole story) that I was experimenting with showing off my body more, and that I'd never actually done anything like that before. He looked surprised, and said I did an outstanding job.

Feeling flattered and a little more comfortable, I asked him how he thought I could show him more. He invited me to a corner of the mall where there were a few closed stores and nothing much going on, and asked me to pull up my shirt. I looked around nervously, didn't see anyone else nearby, and did just that--pulling my shirt up around my neck, flashing everything for him to see. He clearly enjoyed the moment as I glanced down toward his pants and noticed a bit of an expansion.

I was so turned on at the moment, I think I would have done almost anything he asked. He asked to touch them, and I nodded. He tenderly groped and massaged my breasts and turned me on even more. I felt like my pussy was dripping into my shorts, though I wasn't sure if it actually was or if it was just my imagination.

I became so lost in the moment that I didn't realize a few other people were heading our way. Thankfully, he noticed them, and he pulled my shirt back down before anyone else could see what was going on. When I did realize the other people, I thanked him profusely for looking out for me like he did. I was more appreciative of that than he probably realized. With the heat of the moment gone, we parted ways, but we did exchange numbers.

At this point, I couldn't take it anymore, and I went into the restroom and gave myself one of the best orgasms I've ever had. Then, I wanted to try it again, so I took some advice I received in a PM here and went into a shoe store to try on shoes (though I had no intention of buying any--I just wanted to have a reason to lean forward and let my breasts fall out). I did this a few times, and once I caught another guy staring at me--but this time, it didn't go anywhere beyond a smile and nod of approval.

But then, I had bad timing and let them fall out again right when a modestly-dressed mom with two kids walked by. The boy stared at me for several seconds and the mom seemed horrified at what he saw (my breasts on full display). She gave me an awfully mean look and then told her kids (who were probably around 8 or 10 years old, a boy and a girl) that I was a bad example of how girls should dress. I felt really bad after that and tried to apologize to the mom, but she wouldn't hear any of it, so I just left. I walked right out of the mall and drove back to my dorm, feeling awfully shitty at that turn of events. I want to be this new woman, but I really don't want to have a negative influence on kids--that's a big deal to me.

Sunday, I didn't do anything--still preoccupied in my mind over the events of the night before. It bothers me a lot and makes me sad. Maybe I shouldn't be doing this after all.

There is of course such risks when you act slutty outdoor. I think you shouldn't blame yourself that much because you have to realise that one day or another these kids will have sexual fantaisies and though it's hard to tell about the girl, I'm pretty sure you've pleased the boy a lot ;)
Being a slut has a lot of advantages but not always so just be patient and indulgent to yourself. You may have shocked some people but you didn't meant it so it's half of a fault and don't forget about what i told you before: The mom was the most upset of the 3 because she can't do this while you are totally free :p

tzzzr
05-22-2017, 10:27 AM
Great report! Your doing real good, not only did you do your first flash but you also got your first stranger grope! Quite an accomplishment!

MasterZp
05-22-2017, 10:36 AM
That was a great report and it was an immense pleasure to see how far you went. I'm sure you made that fella's year and you should be super proud of yourself.

I wouldn't beat yourself up over the issue with the mom. There are always going to be people who will obeject to you for some reason. If it wasn't the loose top, it would have been something, even if you dressed like you used to. All you need to do is be a bit careful, which you are already doing, and let life happen. Be who you clearly want to be and you will be fine.

And I think you earned an extra orgasm for being so brave, so go and edge and then cum as soon as you can after seeing those post.

naked_lego
05-22-2017, 03:41 PM
I wouldn't feel to bad about the whole situation. Like others have said There will always be someone who disapproves or your life choices. It doesn't make them wrong or bad. How someone dresses isn't a negative or positive think. It's a modest or not modest thing. I have friends who think any skirt showing skin above the knee is "wrong". It doesn't make it wrong. It makes it wrong for them. You are not a bad influence. How someone dresses should not be a term on their lifestyle. Plus if The mother raiser her kids correctly or not they could still turn out the exact opposite. Unless she is keeping them away from any human contact and all of the internet. Then again even the most sheltered get curious and end up exploring it on their own. Good luck! If you need anything I'm hear for you! Stay strong girl <3

YourObedientServant
05-22-2017, 04:21 PM
This sounds like a really daunting task! And don't worry about about that mom! It you really like doing this, then keep doing it.

Masterwants
05-23-2017, 12:58 AM
No matter what we choose to do, there will always be someone who disapproves, so don't take it to heart. As long as you're not harming anyone it's fine....

NaughtyDaddy
05-23-2017, 04:09 AM
Please have a look at this site:

https://slutlessons.wordpress.com/
Especially the lesson "Essential Skills for Today’s Slut"
I read the full article and it contains too much good stuff for you to pass over it.

shydarkgirl
05-23-2017, 12:14 PM
Please have a look at this site:

https://slutlessons.wordpress.com/
Especially the lesson "Essential Skills for Today’s Slut"
I read the full article and it contains too much good stuff for you to pass over it.

Thank you for sharing. I read the article you suggested and picked up a few useful bits of information. :)

shydarkgirl
05-23-2017, 12:24 PM
I've spent the last couple of days in a funk. Classes started on Monday, and since I have no other options, I obviously had to choose something from my new wardrobe to wear--but I really wasn't feeling it. Yesterday and today, I went with some of the more modest options I have left (low-cut top with a button-up blouse over it) and athletic shorts, along with my 1-inch heels. I pretty much kept to myself, though.

But I'm disappointed in myself--I want to keep pushing farther and be more daring, more slutty. So I'm going to try to make a return to the mall tonight (or maybe I'll go to Walmart, for something different).

If you can reply in the next little bit--tell me, what do you think I should wear tonight? See post #4 in this thread for my list of clothing choices.

tzzzr
05-23-2017, 12:43 PM
I vote miniskirt and button blouse.

naked_lego
05-23-2017, 12:46 PM
Sorry to hear you are still in a funk. Those are the times I love wearing my big hoodie and pajama pants. Maybe you should have one pair just for those times you don't feel like it. Since you can't wear one thing the rest of your life you'd still have to wear slutty clothes eventually. You could even make it an odd pair of comfort clothes so that you feel a bit humiliated to even go out in public in them. It's just a thought.

As to what you should wear.... something from your wardrobe. =P I just like hearing your experiences out and like to live vicariously though you :)

Meatballsurgery
05-23-2017, 12:52 PM
One of the crop tops that show midriffas well as the low rise skirt that show a little ass crack and 4 inch heels

Galahad
05-23-2017, 12:52 PM
I second the mini skirt and button blouse

YourObedientServant
05-23-2017, 06:01 PM
Not on topic but don't force yourself too much into dressing slutty. It's a huge leap for you so just work yourself into it. If you go to fast, you'll ruin the fun factor. And no one will judge you if you keep a couple modest clothes in your wardrobe in case you aren't in the mood!

shydarkgirl
05-24-2017, 05:42 AM
Per the request of a couple of you, I went with a tight mini-skirt and a button-up white blouse, along with my 4-inch heels. The skirt and blouse were both very tight on my body. I only buttoned the two middle buttons on the blouse, leaving the top two and the bottom two undone. The result was ample cleavage showing on top, and my belly button showing as well.

I don't have anything terribly exciting to share from this experience, though. I did go to Walmart and walked around for an hour or so, picking up a few things I needed along the way, but mostly just wanderinig around the store. I did catch the occasional person gazing at me, and they seemed to like what they saw, but nothing more came of it. Still, it was a good experience, and it gave me some much-needed encouragement to continue what I have been doing. All in all, it was an uneventful night, but it was just what I needed. :)

I plan to wear a similar outfit tonight and go out again. Here's a quick poll for you all--how should I button my blouse?
A) Button only the middle two buttons, leaving the top two and bottom two open. This reveals my cleavage and belly button.
B) Button only the top two buttons, leaving the lower four undone. This reveals more of my belly and little or no cleavage, but since the top is tight, my breasts are very well-defined under the shirt.

One more thing: If my nipples get hard, it will be very obvious. I would like advice on how to make them and keep them hard while I'm out, if anyone has any good suggestions. :)

Meatballsurgery
05-24-2017, 05:53 AM
Per the request of a couple of you, I went with a tight mini-skirt and a button-up white blouse, along with my 4-inch heels. The skirt and blouse were both very tight on my body. I only buttoned the two middle buttons on the blouse, leaving the top two and the bottom two undone. The result was ample cleavage showing on top, and my belly button showing as well.

I don't have anything terribly exciting to share from this experience, though. I did go to Walmart and walked around for an hour or so, picking up a few things I needed along the way, but mostly just wanderinig around the store. I did catch the occasional person gazing at me, and they seemed to like what they saw, but nothing more came of it. Still, it was a good experience, and it gave me some much-needed encouragement to continue what I have been doing. All in all, it was an uneventful night, but it was just what I needed. :)

I plan to wear a similar outfit tonight and go out again. Here's a quick poll for you all--how should I button my blouse?
A) Button only the middle two buttons, leaving the top two and bottom two open. This reveals my cleavage and belly button.
B) Button only the top two buttons, leaving the lower four undone. This reveals more of my belly and little or no cleavage, but since the top is tight, my breasts are very well-defined under the shirt.

One more thing: If my nipples get hard, it will be very obvious. I would like advice on how to make them and keep them hard while I'm out, if anyone has any good suggestions. :)

My vote is for B just for a change from last night. I am very happy that you were encouraged by it.

And one thing you could try is to run ice cubes over then for a long time before putting on your blouse.
Another is, but it might be too much pain but wrap a rubber band around each nipple quite tightly.

naked_lego
05-24-2017, 08:36 AM
I vote A.

Still love the updates!

m55uk4younger
05-24-2017, 09:08 AM
I vote B.

Time for a change!

NaughtyDaddy
05-24-2017, 09:36 AM
I vote for an A.
For your nipples, just rub and press them before getting out of the car through your clothes and they should perk nicely. Repeat as much as you want during your wandering :D

tzzzr
05-24-2017, 11:35 AM
I vote A as well.

And agree that you should rub and pinch your nipples before getting out of the car and repeat frequently!

Keep the updates coming!

dao_of_penguin
05-25-2017, 08:00 AM
Great Updates! for variety I'll vote B

MasterZp
05-25-2017, 10:52 AM
I will vote A. As for keeping your nipples hard, could try edging a couple times before you leave and then using small rubber bands around the nipples to keep them hard. But should only leave them on for 30 minutes and then remove them.

You could also just keep pinching them through your shirt while you are out, say every 5 minutes.

shydarkgirl
05-26-2017, 05:45 AM
I've been busy with classes and unable to post an update. I did go back to Walmart Wednesday evening, and at the time I got dressed, choice A had 1 more vote than choice B, so that's what I went with (buttoning only the middle two buttons). I kind of like you all deciding what I wear, and not having control over it myself. :)

So I got dressed, buttoned only the middle two buttons, and adjusted my blouse to show as much cleavage as possible (and remember, it is very tight to begin with, because it's a size too small). I have to admit--I looked in the mirror and felt extremely slutty, because of how much of my breasts I was showing, and I wasn't sure if I liked that or not--I felt a bit uncomfortable. Either I didn't show as much the night before, or I was oblivious to it.

But I pushed myself to go through with it anyway, and as I walked around Walmart (just by myself, not pushing a cart or buying anything), I received a number of looks from people--looks of approval from quite a few guys, and looks of disgust from a few people (such as older people and moms) as well. So, I felt good and bad all at the same time. Again, nothing exciting happened, and I began to wonder when I might find another opportunity like what happened at the mall over the weekend. But, for now, I was content to just be there, showing off my body, and getting more comfortable with it all.

Otherwise, I've just been busy with my classes, and there isn't much to report. I have been making some new friends--mostly guys, and one girl who I think is either lesbian or bisexual. I am forced to wonder, though...would they befriend me so quickly if I was still dressing like the old me? Do they really want to be friends with ME, or are they just interested in my body? Time will tell, I suppose.

tzzzr
05-26-2017, 06:10 AM
Changing your appearance like this and meeting people that are out of your comfort zone is a hard thing to do. You've done great stepping out like this!

Have you thought of going somewhere like a bar or club? No alcohol but that would be a different group of people.

Zeobit
05-26-2017, 06:15 AM
I agree with tzzzr and many others - you've already made incredible progress in a very short period of time, you can be proud of yourself for all that self-confidence! And I also think going out to a bar would be a good next step. You could go with that girl you met, no need to hang around with guys if you don't want to.

Meatballsurgery
05-26-2017, 06:17 AM
You are doing so well, like tzzzr said it is something very difficult and brave thing you are doing with such a big image and attitude change and you should feel really proud of yourself.

We are all very proud of you and it's really sexy to hear all about it.

naked_lego
05-26-2017, 07:47 AM
I wouldn't spend to much time on weather you think they are only friends for you or your body. It could turn out that they are just friends with you because of your clothing choices AND THEN realize you have a great personality and like you because of that. I just don't feel it matters. There will always be shallow people that like some just for their looks.

When you go to class you must be in a slutty outfit as well. How has that been going?

shydarkgirl
05-30-2017, 02:53 AM
When you go to class you must be in a slutty outfit as well. How has that been going?

That has been going well. I haven't worn anything extreme to class, but of course, there is still plenty of cleavage and leg showing if nothing else. But, as I have said in other posts, I have come to realize that while this is all new to me, it isn't terribly different from how many other college girls dress, so I don't think I really stand out in class--I just feel like I do, because I'm still getting used to it.

It's been a very busy three-day weekend for me (with the holiday here in the U.S.), and I'll fill you all in on it as I get time throughout the day today. :) Thanks as always for all the encouragement. I don't know if I could do this without you all!

shydarkgirl
05-30-2017, 03:21 AM
By the time Friday evening arrived, I decided that I really wanted to push things a little farther. I wore one of my long t-shirts with 4-inch heels, and nothing else. (If you recall from my post listing my clothing, I bought a few long t-shirts to wear as dresses, so that was my plan for this particular outing.) I had a hell of a time getting the shirt on--that's how tight those shirts are. I almost gave up on the whole thing, but finally I was able to stretch and pull it over my breasts and then down over the rest of my body. It came down about halfway between my waist and knees, so it wasn't excessively short, but it was very, very, very tight. If my nipples got the least bit hard, it was obvious to anyone who saw me. If I had a belly button ring (which I don't, yet, but I want to get one soon), the ring would have pushed against my shirt. That's how tight it is.

I looked in the mirror and felt rather sexy, to be honest. I teased my pussy a little to turn myself on before leaving, then I drove to the mall. As was the case on the previous Friday evening, it was very busy. Apparently this is where half the town goes every Friday evening. As I walked in, I felt like all eyes were on me--though that wasn't quite the case in reality, I did capture the attention of a number of people. I walked around for a while, going in and out of stores from time to time, but not actually buying anything.

Then, I went to the food court to get something to eat. Feeling confident, I intentionally sat down with my legs spread apart, wondering if anyone might try to take a glimpse between them. Sure enough, it didn't take long before I caught some old man a few tables away trying to look between my legs. I just sat there, continued eating, and pretended like I didn't notice--all while the whole experience was making me quite wet, and I know my hard nipples were obvious. After a few minutes, he stopped staring and walked away, but just then, a guy around my age suddenly walked over and asked if he could join me for a few minutes. He sat down across from me and started going on and on about how amazing I looked. I was flattered, though I realized as he talked, he wasn't looking me in the eye but was instead staring at my large, amplified (by my clothing choice) breasts the entire time. He was kind, but he obviously was interested in my body.

As I finished eating, he then asked if he could walk around the mall with me. I agreed to that, although I was still a bit uncertain about his motives. We started to walk, side by side, and as he got a more full view of my body in that tight outfit since I was now standing up, he continued to pour compliments on me. It didn't take long before he put one arm around me as we walked, and I felt that arm slowly slide down my back--until he was casually rubbing and grabbing my ass. I almost told him to stop and get the fuck away from me, but I had to be honest with myself--I liked it, so I let him continue. I was also getting very wet, and I noticed him once again staring at my breasts, which by that time included a pair of extremely hard nipples.

But when he asked me if I wanted to come back to his place for the rest of the evening, I knew I wasn't ready to go that far just yet, and I politely told him no. He asked a couple more times, trying to pressure me a bit, but I stood firm. And just like that, he was gone. I learned that, despite how kind he seemed, he was apparently only after one thing--he thought I looked hot and he wanted to fuck me. While I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised at that, given how I was dressed, I have to admit that I was a little disappointed. I was enjoying how the evening was going until he suddenly tried to push it to that level.

Although I was disappointed, I still felt extremely turned on, so I went into a restroom and quickly but quietly took care of that with my fingers. After that, I continued to walk around for a while, though I felt less excited about the whole thing than I did earlier. A nerdy-looking guy came up to me and told me that I looked super hot, and that he'd never seen a girl in such a tight outfit before. I politely thanked him and--in a moment of boldness--asked him if he wanted to touch my body. I thought he would explode with excitement, and I wondered if he'd ever done anything with a girl before, or if he was just the type of nerdy guy who couldn't get a girl and spent hours a day looking at porn in his bedroom instead.

In any case, he nervously took me up on my offer and fondled my breasts with one hand, then he looked all shy and awkward as he walked away. I stood there for a moment, enjoying the idea that I had just let a complete stranger fondle me, and how quickly the whole thing happened. I realized there were probably a lot of guys who would love to touch my body, even if I didn't want anything more just yet, and I decided to try to make more of those moments happen because--I had to admit to myself--I really liked it. I was very turned on again, that quickly, but I was also ready to go home, so I went to my car, gave myself a second orgasm, and drove back to my dorm.

More to come later... :)

Meatballsurgery
05-30-2017, 03:49 AM
Really well done, both with your choice of clothing and that you stod your ground with that guy that wanted to have sex with you. It's really important that you don't do anything that you don't want to after all.

Very nice that you let the nerdy guy have a fondle, I bet he had the best orgasm ever when he came home.

NaughtyDaddy
05-30-2017, 03:54 AM
I'm amazed by how far things have evolved from the previous you to the slut you've been these days.
Don't know what to say except: WOAH! Amazing job you're doing here.
You're achieving sluttiness even more perfectfully than I could imagine it.

And to be honest, I'd gladly been this nerdy guy ^^

naked_lego
05-30-2017, 03:14 PM
Your additions are better and better. I'm eager to read more :)

shydarkgirl
05-31-2017, 05:53 AM
On Saturday, feeling more confident, I decided to try something different. The college town where I am now has a small but nice little downtown area, and I wanted to see what it would be like to spend a day walking around that part of town.

Saturday was a pleasant day--warm enough but not hot at all. Still, I wanted to experience this day wearing as little as I thought I could reasonably wear. So, I dressed in one of my tight crop tops, which amplifies my breasts and shows a lot of midriff, along with booty shorts, which really squeeze my ass. I wore a pair of 4-inch heels as well.

I was a bit leery of wearing the heels, knowing how much walking I was planning to do, but I've been wearing them almost all the time lately and my feet have been hurting some but adjusting fairly well, all things considered. I really want to get used to wearing heels all the time. I've read about women who never take their heels off, and while I sometimes wonder if that's completely true, the whole idea does turn me on, and I have a long-term goal to hopefully accomplish that feat with my feet (ha) as well.

The downtown area is very close to my college, so I decided to not take my car at all and just walk from my dorm. I felt a little nervous, simply because I was wearing so little clothing and I didn't have a car nearby to run back to if I wanted to back out--but overall, I felt fairly confident. I took nothing with me besides my purse, and I added another challenge for myself--I wanted to try to not pee until I got back to my dorm. I haven't mentioned it here, but bladder control is something else that really turns me on.

It was about 10:00 in the morning by the time I got to the downtown area. There were some other people around, but it wasn't too busy yet. I expected it to get busier later in the day. So far, I didn't see anyone else who was wearing as little as I was, and I did seem to be catching some attention from the eyes of others as I walked.

I went in and out of a few stores, buying a couple of things, but mostly just walking and looking around. I continued to catch people staring at my body--and, I must admit, I liked it, and it made me feel good about myself. But most just stared until, finally, one guy started a conversation with me by telling me how hot I looked. We talked for a while, and he seemed nice, but again, I had to wonder if he was only talking to me because of how I was dressed--because he sure did stare at my body a lot while we talked, and never really looked me in the eye. I guess I was starting to get used to that, though, and I knew I needed to get used to it, if I was going to keep dressing this way.

Ultimately, that conversation fizzled out, as we just seemed to run out of things to talk about and didn't have much in common. I think he tried to talk as long as he could so he could keep enjoying my body, but nothing else came out of that. So, I eventually resumed my walking and shopping. A little while later, a girl about my age came up to me and started talking. She was dressed much more modestly--more like the old me, but with some cleavage showing--but she went on and on about how stunning I looked. I wondered if she was bisexual or lesbian, but I wasn't sure at first. We both seemed to be enjoying the conversation, though, so we decided that we would walk and shop together for a while, which we did.

More to come later... (I'll try not to make you wait as long as last time!)

tzzzr
05-31-2017, 06:56 AM
Great job on your transformation! Keep moving forward!

shydarkgirl
05-31-2017, 11:38 AM
To continue my story from Saturday, the girl I met and I continued to walk around and shop downtown, talking all the while. I learned that her name is Nicole, and she is also a student at my college, though I hadn't met her there before. After a while, she asked if I wanted to eat lunch with her, which I agreed, and she made some joke about it being a date--and while she laughed, that gave me a pretty good idea that she was at least bisexual if not lesbian. For the record, I've never really viewed myself as anything other than straight, but with my new lifestyle, I decided that I wanted to be open to other possibilities.

We ate lunch at a nice little place downtown. Our waiter came back to check on us quite frequently, and I noticed he was looking down my top every time. Although it was tight, there was still a fair bit of cleavage bulging out above it, and anyone looking down above me would certainly be able to see a lot. For fun, and feeling a little bold, while we were sitting there, I maneuvered my top down as much as I could, to show even more--both for the enjoyment of the waiter and Nicole.

Nicole and I talked a lot as we ate and we seemed to have a lot in common. After noticing that she had a hard time taking her eyes off my body, I finally asked her bluntly if she liked how I was dressed. She responded with a "fuck yes!" and then went on to explain how she had never had the courage to show more than a little cleavage and always felt ashamed of her body, even though she was actually very skinny and cute. I then felt like it was a good time to share with her a little about the journey I had been on, changing myself from who I used to be, and she listened with intrigue. We sat there long after we had finished eating, just talking and enjoying each other's company.

In addition, I eventually learned that she considered herself to be a lesbian. She'd been with a few guys sexually, but not in a long time, she told me. She had only been with girls over the last few years. I found it ironic that I was the one showing so much skin, though I'm still a virgin, while I was with a girl who apparently had quite a bit of sexual experience but was afraid to show off her body.

After lunch, we walked around together for a little while longer, including going to a clothing store, where I tried (but failed) to convince Nicole to buy something more revealing to wear. She said that she just couldn't bring herself to do that, but she was greatly enjoying being with me and having such a hot girl (her words) by her side. Then, we decided to go back to the college.

Nicole had driven downtown, so we rode back together in her car. She became much more bold toward me once we were in a semi-private situation (in her car versus out in public), and then, when we were stopped at a stoplight, she randomly asked if I would flash her. At first, my mouth flew open in shock, but in the excitement of the moment, I gave her just what she asked for! I lifted my top up and showed her my breasts. (I'm pretty sure no one else saw me, in case you're wondering.) She responded with "wow, amazing" and so on as I pulled my top back down. She said she had realized already that I wasn't wearing a bra, and that fact really turned her on. She also loved how large my breasts were, saying that she had always wanted large ones herself but they just never developed (she is a B cup, while I am a D cup).

I asked if she would flash me in return, but she said she couldn't bring herself to do that in the car, though she promised she would soon. When we got back to college, we decided to go to my dorm, because she was sharing a dorm with someone while I was still by myself. As soon as we walked inside and shut the door, she shocked me by pulling off her shirt and bra and giving me a full view of everything. I must say, even though her breasts were much smaller, she was still very cute and sexy, which is exactly what I told her. She smiled, and invited me to take my crop top off and sit down on the bed beside her.

Suddenly, I froze. I suddenly realized that I had spent the last several hours with this girl who was obviously interested in me--but was I into girls? Even if I was, was I ready for this? She was clearly trying to move to a new level, even though we had only met a few hours ago. I reasoned within myself, playing around with a girl isn't the same as losing one's virginity to a guy, so it isn't all that bad, is it? But I suddenly felt very conflicted.

Nicole must have noticed as I stood there, frozen, for those few moments, and she came over to me, gave me a wonderful topless hug, and told me not to worry, that I didn't have to do anything that I didn't want to do. Once I felt relaxed again, I did remove my top and sat next to her on the bed. Then...it happened.

She leaned over and kissed me, right on the lips. She backed away to watch my reaction. I was stunned and surprised--but my passion was building and I knew I wanted more. I looked straight into her eyes and she leaned in for a second kiss. This time, I wrapped my arms tightly around her and refused to let go. Our kiss quickly turned into intense making out. I had never even kissed a guy before, let alone a girl, but Nicole was obviously very experienced and knew just what she was doing, so I let her lead the way as I followed.

Before long, I felt her hand slip down into my pants, and surges of pleasure shot through my body as she began to slip a finger deeply into me. With her free hand, she took my hand and guided it under her pants and underwear, leading me to the right spot to give her the same pleasure. Soon, we were both fingering each other while making out passionately, lying on my dorm room bed. It wasn't long before we both orgasmed--she did first, then I did very soon thereafter. We collapsed into each other's arms, snuggling close on the bed.

Suddenly, after the moment of pleasure had passed, I felt this weird mixture of guilt and excitement. The kissing and the orgasm were fucking incredible. But--is this what I wanted? Was I ready for this, and more? I wasn't sure. I pulled away from her a bit, and she asked if everything was okay. I responded that I didn't know. She lovingly stroked my hair and held me close, as our breasts pressed against each other. She started telling me that there was something special about me, and how she loved my transformation story and the way I dressed. She had long wanted to find a girlfriend who dressed like I do, but for whatever reason, that had never happened for her.

We had just met today--but already we had made out and fingered each other, and now she wanted to be my girlfriend? How could things be moving this fast? I told her I needed time to think. She graciously took the hint, redressed, and left, after giving me a quick kiss goodbye. She told me where her dorm was so I could find her if I wanted to.

I was really having fun dressing in such slutty and revealing ways, and showing off my body to others. But suddenly, in the span of a few hours, everything has quickly escalated to new levels, and I realized that, if the right guy came along, I might give in to temptation and fuck him just as quickly as all this had happened. That really wasn't what I wanted, deep down inside.

I spent the rest of the day as well as the next couple of days (with Monday being a holiday) alone, mired deep in a wide range of emotions and thoughts. Classes resumed Tuesday, but for Tuesday and today, I chose some of my lesser-revealing clothing options. I haven't contacted Nicole again since she left my dorm on Saturday, but I want to--I think. Maybe. Yes, I want to, I really do.

tzzzr
05-31-2017, 11:46 AM
Interesting turn of events, it sounds like your at least bi-curious. Which is odd as normally bi-curious girls have only been with guys :)

Until you find a guy you want to lose it with you could continue with Nicole. Maybe even let her know you still want to try a guy out for size. :)

Frazi3r
05-31-2017, 05:18 PM
Since you already told Nicole briefly about your transformation, you should give her a link to this thread so she can read the entire story herself.

I'm sure once she has read about everything you have done, she can help you to push yourself further and reach even more of your transformation goals. Having an in person friend that truly knows you will help to motivate you.

Maybe Nicole can even make an account here and post her thoughts in this thread?

Scrap
05-31-2017, 08:45 PM
First, let me congratulate you on the progress you have made so far.

Second, don't be discouraged about feeling like everyone is looking at you and judging. They are, but no more than they were before. You are just aware of it now because of being aware of yourself for the first time.

As far as Nicole, I would strongly encourage you to talk with her. Be honest about how you are feeling, even point her, as someone earlier suggested, to this thread so she might see the things you feel comfortable confessing to "us" that might be hard to express in person. Everyone here wants you to succeed, even if it is for different reasons. What "we" can't do is give instant feedback, or hold you if you have a bad time, or provide even a simple layer of protection. Someone who is there in person, who knows what is going on, can. Even if Nicole ends up being your "this one time in college" story, enjoy the new experiences. You might even be able to help her with her own transformation, if she wants. Just be open with her, and if it ends up that she wants more than you can give, at least you both KNOW, and it's not a "what if".

Good luck, and I look forward to reading more of your adventures.

shydarkgirl
06-01-2017, 06:47 AM
I agree with the post above that this was an odd turn of events. I wasn't expecting it at all, to be honest, so I was just as surprised as all of you are. Someone in a PM commented that perhaps I felt more comfortable with a woman than a guy at this point, and that could be it. Plus, the guys I've met so far have generally been more pushy--to get something, if you know what I mean. She wasn't like that at all.

I decided that I really did want to see her again, so yesterday after classes were over, I made my way to her dorm room. When she opened the door and saw me standing there, she smiled and gave me a big hug and kiss and told me how much she'd missed me! We talked for a bit, and I apologized for being so weird after our time together a few days before, but that this was all so new to me and I didn't expect that to happen. She was very comforting, telling me not to feel bad and she understood. I honestly wasn't sure why she was being so nice to me--I didn't think I deserved it. Either she truly does care about me, or she just wants to have sex with me. I kind of think it's the former option but I'm not entirely sure just yet.

She asked me if I'd go out on a date with her--right then, for dinner. I said I would love to. But she gave me one condition--she said I was wearing too much (I had on a low-cut t-shirt and athletic shorts, along with my heels, one of my lesser revealing outfits) and that she wanted to choose what I would wear on our date. I agreed, and I have to admit that part of me liked the dominant aspect of her personality.

We took her car over to my dorm (we could have just walked, but this way we could leave as soon as I had re-dressed, and Nicole insisted on driving on our date) and she looked through my clothes to pick something out. After a few minutes, she came up with the idea that I would wear a tight button-up blouse and a miniskirt, with my heels of course, but that I could only fasten one button. I looked at her with shock--I can't go out with only one button fastened! I'll be showing everything! But she encouraged me that it actually could work, because the blouse was so tight.

I undressed a little nervously, because she hadn't seen me naked before--we fingered ourselves still partially dressed the other day--and her eyes were intensely fixed on my body the entire time. I struggled a bit to get the miniskirt on, because it is so tight, and she didn't hesitate to help. Once I was dressed, I looked at myself in the mirror, and I had to admit that she was right--though an enormous amount of cleavage was showing, the one button did cover me just enough that I could probably be out in public and not have to worry about getting in any trouble.

I mentioned that I needed to pee before we left, but Nicole said no. I looked at her strangely, then I recalled that at some point during our time together on Saturday, I had mentioned to her that bladder control turns me on. Obviously, she remembered that and was now using it in a dominant way. I abided by her command and did not pee, even though I needed to. I grabbed my purse and held her hand as we walked out of my dorm and to her car.

We got in, but before taking off, Nicole shocked me again by asking me to undo my blouse button until we arrived at the restaurant. "What the fuck? I can't do that What if somebody sees me?" I protested. "What if somebody sees you? Wouldn't you like it?" was her response. I still wasn't too sure, but there was something about her that really made me want to do what she told me to do, so I did.

Our short drive to the restaurant was uneventful. Nicole's hand wandered over and fondled my breasts from time to time, but I don't think anyone else saw me. I still kept my shirt pulled together fairly well, and she didn't stop me from doing that. I re-fastened my one button, and we held hands again as we went inside.

Nicole asked for a booth in a back corner, and we sat down side-by-side. After ordering, right in the middle of a conversation, she unexpectedly but casually slipped a finger up my skirt and right into my pussy. I yelped a little and she warned me to be quiet and just enjoy it. Damn, I certainly did enjoy it! It felt fucking awesome. She didn't lead me to an orgasm, but just gently played around inside of me for a little while until the food came. I got so turned on that I kind of wanted to do the same to her, but she was wearing pants, so I couldn't anyway.

She removed her finger from me when our food came (the waitress seemed oblivious and didn't notice anything we were doing, thankfully) and we ate and talked. Eventually, because I was curious, I asked her if she had ever been the dominant one in a relationship, like being someone's Mistress. She replied that she had not offically been someone's Mistress before but that she did have a dominant side that she wanted to explore further, and she hoped to do that with me. I liked that idea, because I am more submissive, though I'm also quite independent, so I wasn't sure how it would turn out. So far, I liked the little things she was controlling (by the way, I needed to pee very badly by this point), but I wondered if I would still like it if it progressed further.

After dinner, Nicole wanted to take me to the mall and walk around together. When we got back into the car, she had me undo my button again, but this time she also made me sit on my hands, so that I had no control over what my shirt was covering (or not covering). This made me more nervous, but I was very turned on by all the events of the evening, so I complied without giving her too much of an argument.

As she drove us, my shirt moved around and eventally fell back to a place where my breasts were on full display, and I was just hoping no one would see me. Of course, at that moment, we had to stop at a stoplight and a trucker pulled up beside us. I desperately hoped he wouldn't look over, and he didn't--until Nicole blew the horn. "What the fuck are you doing?" I screamed at her, but she just smiled back as I saw the trucker was looking directly at my breasts. Nicole reached over and fondled them to give him a little more of a show, but then the stoplight turned green and the moment was over.

Right then, I almost wanted to get out of the car and run away, I was so mad at her. But I felt my pussy dripping at the same time, and my nipples were very hard, so she had to know that part of me liked it, even if I didn't want to admit it (either to her or to myself). I didn't want to like it. It's so far from where I was just a couple of short weeks ago. But the truth is, I did like it. A lot.

When we got to the mall, I buttoned my one button and we held hands again while we walked inside, and around the mall. Her demeanor and the expression on her face said it all--I could tell she was proud to be there with me, dressed as I was. Occasionally, we stopped for a brief kiss. We talked a lot more as we walked around, opening up more and more to each other. Before we knew it, it was time for the mall to close. We had been there for hours and hadn't even realized it. The time flew by so fast.

We drove back to her dorm this time, and again I had to ride with my blouse unbuttoned and my hands under my ass. She fondled me more, but since it was dark now, no one else noticed. But considering it was dark, and there seemed to be no one around, she gave me a new challenge--she told me to leave my blouse unbuttoned as we walked from her car up to her dorm. I did, nervously, but I did, and no one saw us, as far as I could tell. Keep in mind that I was EXTREMELY turned on by this point, from a combination of the exhibitionism excitement, her periodic fingering and fondling of me, and my incredibly painful urge to pee, which she still hadn't allowed me to do. So, considering all of those things, I was more willing to do things that I wouldn't ordinarily do. Was that good or bad?...I wondered later. I'm not sure.

The instant we got back inside Nicole's dorm, she told me to strip naked. As I did, she did also. Then, with no hesitation, she began to make out with me and finger me, and I fingered her as well. We collapsed down onto the bed in our moment of passion, bodies intertwined, each trying to make the other orgasm first. We both orgasmed at about the same time, but we didn't stop there. We kept going until we had each had three orgasms and collapsed into each other's arms, tired and worn out. Somewhere along the way, we realized that I had peed some in her bed, but she told me not to worry about it. Then finally, she let me pee in the bathroom, but she told me I had to stay naked (the bathroom was just across the hall, and thankfully, no one saw me--it was after midnight by this time).

When I got back, a still-naked Nicole was waiting for me in her bed. She told me she had some toys she really wanted to use, but she didn't want to take my virginity if I wasn't ready for it. As I think about it now, that really means a lot to me. In the heat of the moment, she could have just done it, and honestly, I probably wouldn't have stopped her. And she may have done something that would have broken through my hymen. I sincerely told her that I just wasn't ready for that yet, and she was very kind and understanding. Maybe I would lose my virginity to her soon--it was in this moment that I could tell that she truly did care for me--but I wasn't ready last night.

Instead, we resumed making out and fingering and each had a couple more orgasms before we were completely exhausted. We fell asleep, naked, in each other's arms, and awoke that way this morning. By the time we woke up, we both barely had time to make it to each of our first classes. Since I was at her dorm, I had nothing else I could wear, so I quickly re-dressed in what I was wearing yesterday and promised Nicole that I would be back this afternoon.

(In case you're wondering, I'm typing all of this while in class--the professor thinks I'm taking notes! I do take pride in being a good student, though, so perhaps I should get back to paying attention in class...all this sexual excitement definitely seems to be changing me.)

Before I go, so you can get a better picture in your mind, here are a few quick stats about me and Nicole:

(me first, Nicole second)
Age - 18, 21
Height - 5'8", 5'2"
Weight - 140ish, 98 pounds
Breasts - 36DD, 32B
Hair - Long Brown, Long Black
We both have brown eyes and wear glasses.

(Note: I'm actually 5'4", but since I'm wearing 4" heels at all times now, I included those in my height. Nicole doesn't wear heels, or at least she hasn't yet. So the heights given are how we would appear if you saw us walking together.)

Meatballsurgery
06-01-2017, 08:06 AM
as always I to want to tell you how amazing your transformtion and curuage is, such a incredible turn on to read.

i do hope you will talk with Nicole and work somwthing out, even if you don't want a gf it could be fun to have a girl to have some naughty fun with.
i hope you will be able to get her to dress more revealing as well.

Zeobit
06-01-2017, 08:45 AM
Wow... just wow...
You are amazing, this thread has become one of the most beautiful things I've ever read here. It's so awesome that I secretly hope it's not completely made up by a very skilled writer, but don't worry, I believe everything :-D
Just make sure to take your time every once in a while to think and listen to yourself and yourself only ;-)

naked_lego
06-01-2017, 11:39 AM
That sounds amazing! Gosh, I am so envious of your transformation. Someday I may join you but for now I'm just envious. Keep it up... but only if you want too :)

NaughtyDaddy
06-01-2017, 10:30 PM
There's no word to describe how happy I'm for you.
Life never gives us what we planned but it sure surprises us! I really hope you'll have a good time with Nicole and that you'll get the best of it.
Though never forget to remain free and keeping your ability to choose what you are and what will your life be :)

shydarkgirl
06-02-2017, 10:39 AM
Thursday evening I went back to Nicole's dorm after class. We wasted no time getting naked and pleasuring each other once again. After a couple of hours of that, we re-dressed, ran out to get something to eat, and quickly returned to her dorm to resume our pleasuring of each other. Some was simple kissing and fingering, and she also started to introduce me to some other things. But I still did not want to be penetrated with anything, so we didn't venture into that side of things.

Well after midnight and after we had lost count of our orgasms, we finally collapsed and slept naked together as we had the previous night. This morning, I woke up late. I had skipped my shower because I didn't have time yesterday morning, but I certainly didn't want to do that again, so Nicole and I ended up enjoying a shower together, where we briefly pleasured each other once more. I still didn't have any other clothes to wear, so although I really didn't want to, I put the same clothes on again. I was already going to be late to class and didn't want to take the time to go across campus to my dorm, and Nicole is so small that her clothes wouldn't fit me at all.

I walked in class late, and had forgotten that we had a big test, which I had completely neglected to study for. I am fortunate to be an intelligent person, as I have previously mentioned, but my lack of preparation really showed. I won't know my grade on the test until next week, but I feel like I either failed it or just barely passed it--either way, I didn't live up to my own high standards.

So now, I am reflecting before my next class begins. I have had two days of intense pleasure with Nicole, which has been amazing beyond words for someone (me) who has never experienced anything like that at all. But at the same time, I am severely slacking as a student in just my second week of college, which is something that deeply bothers me.

While being with Nicole and submitting to her in certain ways is amazingly exciting, is that the direction I want to go in my life? I have dreams for the future--career, family, etc., and what I have been doing with Nicole doesn't fit into that. I'm not saying that plans can't change--sometimes they do--but this is ultimately about what kind of future I see for myself. And despite how kind Nicole has been and how much fun we've been having, I think I'm returning to reality in this moment, after likely failing that test, and I'm seeing that being slutty isn't necessarily what I want after all. Right now, I don't know what I want and I'm not even sure I know who I am.

Zeobit
06-02-2017, 12:30 PM
I've followed this story for a few days now and I feel like I really need to write a response... Sorry for quirky english though, not my native language^^

I guess moments like this are the reason why many people here said take your time, don't let things change too fast etc. You seem to be a wonderful person, regardless of the way you dress, and you don't need to be ashamed for anything you did. Of course you are at college to learn, and judging by the standarts you are trying to live up to I think you'll exceed there, no matter what. But it's also the time of your live where you are as free as you've never been before, and probably never will be again. The perfect time to try out new things and push your limits - exactly what you have done, and there is nothing bad about that, especially if you enjoyed doing it. Failing a test in second week is nothing anybody will care about in a few months, but the self confidence you gained is something that you will profit from for the rest of your live.

As for Nicole... Tell her everything (If you haven't done already), be honest and she will understand, nobody can blame you for saying what you truly feel. Everything else will work itself out, as long as you are honest and true to your feelings.

Wishing you all the best!

thewilds
06-02-2017, 02:59 PM
Hey, as others here have said, live your life. Don't regret the things that didn't work out. Learn from them. Make priorities. School is important, and obviously important to you. That is why they make weekends! Balance your life in every way. You don't have to rush, and those who don't understand shouldn't rule your life's choices. Most likely, if they are worthy, they will understand and give you the space you need!

Make things your choice. I would support any decision you make and repect you for doing just that. You will have time to make up ground you lost in that first test. This too was a test, and you will learn from it!

The Wilds

shydarkgirl
06-06-2017, 06:00 AM
Friday evening, Nicole took me out on a date again. I finally went back to my dorm to actually change clothes, but she dressed me in essentially the same outfit, just in different colors this time. We had a nice dinner, with her secretly touching and fondling various parts of my body most of the time we were there. Then we returned to her dorm for another evening of intense pleasure. But I have to admit--I wasn't quite as much into it as I had been. Obviously, an orgasm always feels good, but some excitement was lacking compared to the previous couple of evenings, and it was obviously related to me feeling as though I can't be a good student and a good slut at the same time. I hadn't shared that with Nicole yet, though.

We did sleep together again, but after getting up and showering together Saturday morning, I finally had to tell her that I needed some time to do my schoolwork. She protested, and I asked her, when did she find time to do hers? She casually replied that her summer classes were easy, and she had a friend helping her with some of the work. She didn't seem bothered by that, but I was. I take pride in doing all of my own work. She kept begging me to stay and kept trying to start making out with me again but I insisted that this was important to me, and if she truly cared about me, she would understand.

So I left, though she wasn't happy about it, and returned to my own dorm to spend the rest of the day catching up on work and studying that I had been sorely neglecting. My body was craving more sexual excitement, and it was difficult to concentrate on my school work at times, but I forced myself to get it done.

Nicole called and invited me to come back over Saturday evening, but I told her no, and that I would see her on Sunday. She did not sound happy at all about that. I slept well, by myself, Saturday night and felt more refreshed the next morning than I had in several days. I continued to catch up on school work, then Nicole came over to my dorm Sunday afternoon. The moment she walked in, she took her shirt off and started to try to kiss me. I kissed her back--sort of--but I think she could tell that I just wasn't into it. We talked for a while and I poured out my heart, even crying from time to time.

She kept trying to be comforting by offering kisses, topless hugs, fondling, and so on, but I didn't think she was really hearing what I was saying to her. It was in that moment that I had a realization. Nicole did care about me on some level, but only as long as we were being sexually intimate, and that isn't a true friend or girlfriend. As I continued to resist her advances, she eventually got annoyed with me, said some shitty stuff to me, put her shirt back on and walked out briskly.

I sat down and cried again. I felt so confused. But I did have some sense of peace that I had been lacking the last few days. We had a lot of fun together, but I knew deep down inside that I couldn't be in a serious long-term relationship with Nicole or anyone like her. That's not what I wanted. I just wanted to continue to enjoy showing off my body--at least, I think. I wasn't even as sure about that anymore, if it leads to things like this.

Masterwants
06-06-2017, 06:09 AM
It's good to recognise your own needs, the needs and motivation of others and be true to yourself and what you want.

You should be proud that you didn't allow yourself to be used and to know that you need some form of care within the things that you do.

It' a good learning experience....

thewilds
06-06-2017, 07:38 AM
Hi. I love that you are sharing your journey and that you are being so honest in the teling of it. You will be the one to make choices and some won't be easy. As long as you are open and honest with those you include in your experiences, you will be ok. If those, such as Nicole don't see that, or accept that you have other important things in your life too, then that isn't your fault.

All of this is a journey with some twists and turns. I'm very thankful you are still including "us" in yours.

The Wilds

NaughtyDaddy
06-06-2017, 09:10 AM
I join thewilds in thanking you for being so open and honest to the members of GD following your journey.
I also want to say that you did the right thing: being honest about what you are and what you want.
I personly know how hard it is to be truthfully honest with those you want to befriend without hiding anything of your needs. Compromising without betraying what you are and what you want is most probably the hardest task to achieve as a human being. You are obviously doing it right here so do not change anything and stay honest with yourself. If you find people on the way who are unable to understand and accept your entire person then they're not for you, but nevertheless, never stop trying even if it's tough and believe me, I know it.
Kisses and hugs :)

naked_lego
06-07-2017, 01:00 PM
Even though you have always wanted to live a life style like what you are living now doesn't mean you have to continue. People try things all the time and then decide it isn't for them but at least you have the knowing that you tried it. There is no shame in deciding that your old life style is more for you then your new life style. I wish you the best of luck in your journey! :)

Arconious
06-07-2017, 04:07 PM
I'm a new person in this thread, but I would like to say, I'm proud of you for wanting something and having the courage to try it. It may work for the long term, it may not work for the long term, but trying something new/risky is the biggest step anyone can take, and I'm so happy you've been through the journey.

As for Nicole, if she can't understand that your school work is important to you, and you need some time for yourself to get it done, then that's her problem, not yours. A good person for you would be happy indulging both sides of you, the good student, and the good slut, and that can be done, just because one person didn't work out doesn't mean another one won't. I'm sorry it ended poorly, and I'm sorry she took out her anger on you, but I'm glad you stayed true to your feelings. Keep doing that, and you'll make it through. Also, even if you do decide to go back to how things were, you don't have to leave this one behind entirely, take the lessons you like, and bring them with you forward, life is too short not to live to the fullest.

Meatballsurgery
06-08-2017, 10:24 AM
Like always I want to say that you should be really proud of yourself for what you have dared to do, takes a lot of courage to do what you have done my dear.

I also want to say that I am extremely proud of you for saying no to Nicole, if she can't give you space to do your homework and try trying to manipulate you into having sex with you over and over then she absolutely is not a true friend that cares for you for you.

Once again, I do hope to hear more about your journey where ever it ends up.

shydarkgirl
06-10-2017, 11:31 AM
Here's a brief summary of my week, which was definitely less exciting than the week before, but I'm honestly glad about that.

Monday I went to my classes, dressed like usual in a crop top and miniskirt. After one class, one guy asked me out on a date. I said yes at first, but as we talked more, it became obvious that his idea of a date was a quick meal followed by sex at his place. So, I changed my answer to a firm no. Did people think I was good for an easy fuck just because of how I was dressed? Apparently so, but that's not who I am.

On Tuesday I wore a tight camisole and jean shorts. Nothing much happened, but in between classes, I am almost certain that I saw Nicole from a distance--and she was walking hand-in-hand with another girl. That kind of hurt. Apparently it didn't take her long to get over me. I guess my initial suspicions about her were true, after all. She didn't care about me as much as I thought she did--she mainly wanted my body. Am I sure I want to continue to dress like this, showing off my body so much, knowing it is likely to attract more people (girls and guys both) like that?

I wore one of my loose-fitting crop tops on Wednesday, along with shorts. That day was also fairly uneventful, but another guy asked me out on a date. I guess people are getting to know me a little better as the summer goes on, though I don't talk a whole lot in class. He seemed much more mature and intellectual than the guy who essentially asked me out for a fuck on Monday, so I agreed to go out on a date with him Thursday evening.

Thursday, I dressed in a tight crop top and booty shorts, to really show off my ass. This would be what I would wear on my date that evening as well. We went out right after our last class was over and had a nice dinner with good conversation. I felt like I could trust him, so we went back to his place afterwards, where he offered me drinks and tried to initiate some physical contact between us. He kept trying to get me to go back to his bedroom, and I knew what that meant. Were all guys after one thing? Or, again, am I attracting a certain type of guy because of how I dress?

Being honest, I am still enjoying showing off my body--it has come to be fun and enjoyable for me, if nothing else. But on the flip side, I am definitely not enjoying the type of people I seem to be attracting. So, what do I want for my future? I'm not sure yet how to solve that dilemma.

Nothing particularly interesting happened on Friday, and I decided not to go out anywhere Friday evening. I haven't decided yet if I want to go out to the mall or someplace this evening. Emotionally, it has certainly been a difficult week.

NaughtyDaddy
06-10-2017, 12:03 PM
Hello sweetie.
Just read your last post and here are my thoughts about what you're living:

YES guys are attracted by women showing their bodies because for a guy that's a signal meaning sex.
NO all the people attracted by women showing their bodies are not all jerks.

BUT it is true that there are a HELLA LOT of jerks out there.....

So on my opinion, and I'm glad you're still enjoying and having fun in your new lifestyle, you should treat all those just-for-sex persons like they treat you: materialy => meaning without any feelings.
I assume that you have now reached the point where you'll have to clearly separate the fun from the real deal but it doesn't mean that you have to eliminate the fun to feel safe. Don't you think? :)

MasterZp
06-10-2017, 07:25 PM
You are doing well and I'm pleased you are enjoying things most of the time.

I think you have done really well and you should be proud of yourself. And I think you are starting to see the world in a more natural light. And very little of that has to do with how you are dressed.

As another poster said, there are a lot of jerks out there. How you are dressed has only a little to do with why you are getting their attention. You show confidence and sexiness by dressing as you do. THAT is what attracting the attention. Everyone likes a women like that, as you are seeing, even if you don't always feel that way. They don't know that at first. I think you just need to take one day at a time, and follow your instincts. They seem to be pretty accurate so far. You have had some fun and had some learning experiences. Don't be in a hurry and just enjoy each day.

Thanks for sharing your journey with us and keep having fun.

shydarkgirl
06-12-2017, 10:23 AM
You are doing well and I'm pleased you are enjoying things most of the time.

I think you have done really well and you should be proud of yourself. And I think you are starting to see the world in a more natural light. And very little of that has to do with how you are dressed.
I hear you--but I don't think I agree. When I used to dress very modestly, not showing anything, I received no interest whatsoever from guys. Now I receive lots of interest, but nothing inside of me has changed--only my outward dress.

shydarkgirl
06-12-2017, 10:25 AM
I debated for a while, but finally I did decide to go to the mall Saturday evening. I felt like it would do me some good to be amongst other people, rather than just sitting in my dorm by myself. Now, the question was, how much skin did I want to show?

As time went on, I was steadily becoming less and less excited at the thought of dressing like a slut. I still enjoyed it, yes, but I didn't enjoy the people that seemed to be drawn to me when I dressed like that. So for this outing, I decided to wear something that wasn't quite so slutty. Of course, I no longer owned anything that could be called modest, but some outfits still showed more than others.

I dressed in a v-neck t-shirt and jean shorts, with nothing under, of course (I was enjoying not wearing a bra or underwear, I have to admit--it is freeing and just more comfortable, once I got used to it) along with my standard 4-inch heels, which I was wearing pretty much all the time now.

I drove to the mall, went inside, and walked around for a while with nothing too exciting happening other than the occasional guy taking a glance or two at the less-than-usual (but apparently still noticeable) amount of cleavage that I was showing. After a while, I stopped to get something to eat at the food court.

When I was about halfway through my meal, a really cute girl walked over to my table. She commented that she thought she recognized me from one of her classes--and she was right; I realized we did have a class together, though we had never spoken. She sat down and we started to talk, and it quickly became obvious that she had an interest in me--but because of how I tend to dress when I go to my classes, she thought I was "out of her league", as she worded it.

I assured her that couldn't be farther from the truth, and I wasn't that type of girl at all. As we continued to talk, at some point I asked her opinion on something--if she thought I was an easy fuck because of how I dressed. She said yes, that is what she had thought, and that is in fact why she had never approached me in class. She felt attracted to me, but she is the type of girl who wants a solid relationship, not just sex. She told me that she came up to talk to me this time because I was dressed more conservatively.

That definitely gave me something to think about--something I continue to think about as I type this report. This girl, who definitely seems to be more of my type of girl than Nicole was, didn't approach me in class because of how I typically dressed. Thus, my second thoughts continued...

After we finished eating (she had ordered something too), we sat and talked a while longer, then eventually we walked around the mall together, just getting to know each other. We did start to hold hands. I felt very comfortable with her--like there was some sort of instant connection. Nicole may have been exciting and fun, but I never felt like this with her.

Her name is Abby, and she is a bit on the nerdy side, but not too bad--which to me, is just perfect. She is a serious student but I think she also has fun when the time is right. She started college last year and decided to take some summer classes to get ahead, so she's just a year older than me. And I must say, she is as cute as can be! She is short and small built with glasses, but I found her to be very attractive. (Should I consider myself bisexual now, or still bi-curious?) In body size and appearance, she was similar to Nicole in many ways--but she was definitely not similar in terms of personality!

Before we knew it, time had flown by and the mall was getting ready to close. We decided to go back to my dorm, though we would of course have to drive separately to get there. When we got back, we spent a few more hours together, just talking late into the night. I'm not sure I've ever felt so comfortable with another person before in any type of situation.

Nothing sexual happened, though we did end up spending the night together just because it had gotten so late. We both learned that the other sleeps naked, but as we crawled into bed together, there was little to no sexual tension--just comfort as we cuddled up together, naked, and fell asleep. As I drifted off to sleep, I thought...this is definitely the kind of girl I could fall in love with! And maybe, I already had.

Sunday morning, we awoke in each other's arms, and just enjoyed being there together for a while before getting up and getting dressed. Abby, of course, put the same clothes back on since she hadn't gone back to her dorm yet. I showed her my closet (I had told her about my transformation journey during our conversation the previous evening) and asked her to pick out what I would wear for the day.

She chose something similar to what I had worn the evening before at the mall. I asked if she liked to see me in some of the more revealing clothes I had often worn to class, and she admitted that she did enjoy looking at my body when I was dressed like that, but that she also didn't want people to think I was a slut when I really wasn't. That, again, gave me something to think about.

By the way, Abby was dressed fairly modestly, but not extremely so. She wore a shirt that didn't show cleavage (her breasts were on the smaller side anyway) but did show just the tinest bit of her midriff, which I found very attractive, and she wore jeans instead of shorts.

After getting dressed, we ate breakfast together, then parted ways for the rest of the day, because we both had school work for different classes that we needed to get done. We gave each other a simple kiss on the cheek and a big hug as we parted ways, knowing we'd see each other again the next day.

Do I really want to be a slut, or even just dress like one? My second thoughts were increasing, as my transformation journey took another unexpected turn with meeting Abby.

For class today, I chose a somewhat less revealing outfit, and Abby and I have plans to get together again this evening.

thewilds
06-12-2017, 03:50 PM
It is interesting to watch your evolution along the journey. Your own insights as to the reactions and responses from others as to your manner of your dress is interesting. Would Abby have come up to you at the mall if you had dressed more slutty? She says not, so to meet someone whom you feel more connected with, does this mean you need to become more modest in you choice of clothes?

What do you wish to accomplish? Has the outcome changed? If your goal is to not sleep with or have sexual relations with just anybody, then what do you need to do to attract those you wish to have relations with? I think you've already proven to yourself you could have sex with "anyone" as you've been approached and had opportunity on more than one occasion. The question comes back to who you want and are willing to have sexual relations with? I still would like to think that you as a person and not your clothes is what will attract thre right person to you, but maybe that isn't the way it is? Or, maybe, continue, but continue to be selective and deal with weeding out the wheat from the chaff, just as you have been doing!

I think your journey is still early on. You've already had some very interesting interactions as a result. It is going to be exciting to see where you began your journey and transformation and see where it actually takes you. What detours you take, or completly different directions you end up.

Whatever happens, I love your honesty and realism, but mostly, I appreciate that you don't seem willing to discard your core values along the way. Stay true to yourself. I can't wait for what lies ahead for you!

naked_lego
06-12-2017, 06:58 PM
Not to sound mean or judgy because that is not what I am doing but I feel like I could have guessed that that whole transformation could have gotten old. Now maybe it is just from personal experience but when over indulged in those areas that we don't get to live very often can get tiresome. It kinda reminds me of a quote from Star Trek Original Series
"You may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all, as wanting"
-Spock
There is a chance that being slutty is a life choice you wanted and had the opportunity to express and loved. Although someone who is raised a certain way finds it hard to break those habits. I would say I dress very modestly as well. But the day I finally got the courage to wear my mini skirt was a very fun day for me. If I were to do it all the time then the rush would be gone unless I've always been a "slut" at heart. I guess what I am saying is that I like the rush of wearing something slutty every now and then and I don't want to lose that feeling when I do.

Your transformation story is such a pleasure to read. The personal troubles you have gone through to the grand sexual encounters are all very intriguing. I'm glad I get to read it <3

shydarkgirl
06-14-2017, 12:22 PM
Thanks to thewilds and naked_lego for the posts above. I'm definitely in a period of uncertainty regarding which direction I want to go in, and I'm sure that's obvious.

I don't have much of anything new to share. Abby and I continue to spend some time together, though nothing excessive like it was with Nicole. We haven't yet done anything of a sexual nature, and that is more than okay with me. I am enjoying every minute of it!

WILDGUY
06-16-2017, 03:01 PM
awesome read. how about you be the seductress this time round

Meatballsurgery
07-04-2017, 03:00 PM
I would think that you are a bit of a flasher/exhibitionist which is to say you like getting the looks of showing off your body in different stages of clothing, this does not mean obviously that you are a slut or want to be one at all.

That is at least what I have read into what you have written about your journey, and I think that you are being very brave and you should be proud <3

naked_lego
07-27-2017, 11:03 PM
How have you been doing? We haven't had an update in a while. Hopefully good. I'm hoping for only good things :)

shydarkgirl
07-31-2017, 02:54 AM
My transformation journey is over, but I didn't want to leave you all hanging, wondering what happened to me. Here is a brief conclusion of the whole adventure.

Several weeks ago, shortly after the last post I made in this thread, Abby and I went on a date on a Saturday afternoon to the mall. It was hot and I was in a mood to show off, so I was wearing a crop top and the shortest shorts I had, while Abby was wearing more as was usually the case. While we were there, enjoying each other's company immensely, we observed a small group of what appeared to be pre-teen/teenage girls and their moms gathered, listening to a woman who was speaking to them. Out of curiosity, we listened in as we walked by. Without going into great detail, we figured out that the speaker was talking to the girls about things like modesty, abstinence, and self-respect.

No one in that group said anything to me, or even noticed me, as far as I could tell. But I felt ashamed, wearing so little clothing and putting so much of my body on display like I was. A few days later, I realized why I felt so ashamed. See, I grew up in the church, and while I'm sure this isn't a very popular topic at a place like this, I know God is real. Jesus saved me from my sins, and I should be seeking to glorify God and draw attention to Him, not to glorify myself and draw attention to my own body. Over these last few months, I had been living in rebellion against Him. In talking with Abby, I learned that she also grew up in the church and had similarly been convicted after hearing that speaker at the mall.

Fast forward a few weeks, and Abby and I are not a couple, but instead we are quickly becoming best friends, seeking to serve the Lord with our lives. I have gotten rid of all my slutty clothing and bought modest clothing to replace it. (I surely wish I hadn't gotten rid of all of it!) I am thankful that I never went too far with another person, and I didn't lose my virginity during this experience. I am far more content now than I was before.

Perhaps this wasn't the ending some of you were hoping for. After all, I'm sure God is not a very popular topic at a place such as this. But I am very thankful for the way all of this turned out. I am also refocused on my college classes, after a bit of a rough start, and am doing much better with those. Thanks to all of you for your encouragement during my time here, but I know the direction I'm headed now is where I am supposed to be.

MasterZp
07-31-2017, 03:31 AM
Congratulations on finding your path. You started on a journey and had the courage to let that journey run its course and to have explored your thoughts and feelings. You should be proud of yourself for having done what you did.

I want to thank you for sharing this journey with us and allowing us to help you along the way. And I encourage you to continue your explorations. I don't mean to go back to dressing a certain way or anything. But whenever you are presented with a chance to explore new ideas, new thoughts and feelings, or new experiences, that you continue to find the courage to take that step and see where it leads. You don't have to only ever choose one way or the other. I'm a firm believer that one is many things and that it is possible have many facets of one's self. You had a desire to explore your sexuality and submissive desires, and you did. You learned more about yourself and you learned what you enjoyed and disliked. You also found a new perspective on your faith and that aspect of yourself. The two are not mutually exclusive, at least not completely. If you keep allowing yourself to explore and be open to new ideas when they appear, I feel you will be rewarded in ways you cannot yet fully predict now.

Again, congratulations on your courage and I wish you all the best with your continued journey.

naked_lego
07-31-2017, 11:03 AM
I also grew up in church and kinda rebelled. Well I'm still kinda rebelling maybe but I wouldn't say I've turned away from God. I'm glad you are happier now and found out more about yourself. This whole time even if you were enjoying the experience you did seem a little reserved in doing so.

I've kinda struggled with the same thing though. If I'm not trying to glorify myself but I still wear more revealing clothing am I still going against Him? Given the choice between a mini skirt and full length are we supposed to choose the longer because that's what we "know" we should choose. Only using quotations because I feel like we don't know for sure.

The other thing I struggled with is being transgender. I've heard both sides on it right ans wrong. Well I'm more inclined to go with the side that allows me to who I am. So my judgement is influenced but so are the other side who learned or looked at scripture and thought they "knew" that it is a sin.

God may not be a popular topic on this site but it certainly is on my mind throughout the day. Good luck to you and I wish you the best!