PDA

View Full Version : Person Above Dares Should Have A Thread

TheHotBoyWonder
08-23-2009, 04:38 PM
it's getting kinda busy in the online dares area with person above dare's that anything else dosnt really get noticed so like dice dares and normal dares why not spilt then into there own thread area If you agree post vote etc and general get the attention of GetDare Staff if not have fun daring.
PS try not to say this all at once my die to lack of oxygen soz i hate grammer, and spelling :p

LilAngel
08-23-2009, 04:48 PM
Moved to Suggestions Zone.

But this has been mentioned already. I think.

nuditydudity
08-23-2009, 09:14 PM
I agree. I think that there should be a section of just Person Above dares, because they really are cluttering up the online section. They're great, there are just a lot of them, so I think that they deserve a section for those who follow them, and really want to do them.

busted
08-24-2009, 01:32 AM
This MUST be done. The tord online section has become so full of them now that everything else posted there just gets ignored (and not on purpsose) i believe. :)

Neptune
08-24-2009, 01:40 AM
Agreed. Beyond uncluttering the TORD online section [which is a high priority in my opinion], it would improve access to "person above threads."
Frankly, while person above threads fit in the "TORD online" category, they are a different breed of thread with different posting/reading patterns. I would say they're at least as different from request threads as typical dares are from dice dares.

Slenderman - Doctor
08-27-2009, 07:38 AM
The latest "person above" thread relates to tights.

Hell, there's a "person above" game for absolutely everything now. So yep, I think a sub-section is needed.

vivala_dare
08-27-2009, 07:58 AM
I agree this needs to be done.

Slenderman - Doctor
08-27-2009, 03:45 PM
So much better imho :)

Fanks ^_^

Edit: I don't understand why some are labelled "[Dare]" and some aren't... wut?

depp
08-27-2009, 04:08 PM
This is a great idea!

I've added the new section as a sub of TORD Online. You can warp there by clicking here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36).

Edit: I don't understand why some are labelled "[Dare]" and some aren't... wut?
You caught me in the middle of tagging some of the old threads I moved there. The redirects currently in TORD online should start quickly sinking as people post. They are set to completely disappear in 1 year from now. If you want any more threads moved over, report them, and I will toss them over.

Lostsnake1134
08-27-2009, 04:47 PM
This is a great idea!

I've added the new section as a sub of TORD Online. You can warp there by clicking here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36).

You caught me in the middle of tagging some of the old threads I moved there. The redirects currently in TORD online should start quickly sinking as people post. They are set to completely disappear in 1 year from now. If you want any more threads moved over, report them, and I will toss them over.

Very nice. Very nice indeed.

busted
08-28-2009, 02:13 AM
It's alot better now. Easy to see them all and better for the tord online section. However there are still a few in the tord online section left.