PDA

View Full Version : Tell me your best punishments for girls

sabrinalove2901
05-16-2017, 04:24 PM
Hi I'm looking for someone who can tell me the best punishments for girls that I should try. The person who comes up with the best one, I will DM and Skype them to watch me try it :)

Usemeabuseme
05-16-2017, 04:32 PM
The worst is dealing with all the desperate pervs on this site, just saying

NonexistentFish
05-16-2017, 06:20 PM
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=306435

This thread, while not my thing, seems to be objectively ouchy.

tbrmgfh
05-16-2017, 08:56 PM
Well I have seen some nasty punishments for women around the internet, especially on tumblr ;) but since you're not into a whole lot of pain ill leave some of the extreme ones out.

1. Tack bra: stick thumb tacks through a bra (can be a smaller bra for added pain). once the bra is riddled with tacks (25 each side for good measure) put it on and then another bra over it. the second bra will both hold the tacks in and also compress them making the tacks be felt by the wearer.

2. Crotch ropes: the tighter the better. these can be good to leave a pussy feeling raw, keeping toys inserted into ones pussy and or ass, or just to feel tightness down there. when added to a rope harness, this combo can be easily concealed under clothes but still leave the wearer with a sense of being naughty. (knotty? :P)

3. Edging: Something that isn't only for males. Edging when done properly can be a torturous punishment to a submissive. Getting close to an orgasm once and then having an orgasm soon after can be fun, but going to the edge over and over can be a good punishment

4. Denial: usually paired with edging, denial can be a punishment both physical and mental. Denial may seem easy, it's just not touching, what could happen?.. well the more denial one has to go through, the more they think about it and the release/touching they can't have.

5. Pussy Spanking: of course spanking is a well known punishment for anyone no matter the gender. But as a female, the spanking of ones pussy can be a whole new punishment. (guys don't get off to easily, there's still cbt ;) ). to have a women spread her legs wide open to accept multiple hard slaps of the hand (or other implement) can be very punishing as well as humiliating.