PDA

View Full Version : 32/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (very strict)

Master_24
05-16-2017, 03:31 PM
32/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (very strict)

Hello boys,

I'm master Mattew, I've just turn 32 and I live in Canada, i'm looking for boy to have complete control over!

I'm basically looking for someone on kik but i'm open to having a slave come live with me, but that won't come over night and I need to make sure you're serious before planning something like that!

i'm into Humiliation, Chastity, CBT(hard, soft), anal, shower and bathroom control, clothes control, reports and many many more!

to apply: contact me on kik: mastermattew, you must give me your name, age, location and a topless pic with face of you! ( if you don't show face, then don't bother contacting me) and tell me what you're into and the toys you have! You have to be slim, athletic or slim/average, do not contact me if you don't want to show face right away either!

I will take straight, bi, or gay, as long as you can give full control, if you're 18 be prepare to show or prove you're 18!

thank you for your time! master mattew

Master_24
05-21-2017, 09:53 AM
Upon contact give me your full name, age, location, and tell me your likes/dislikes and limits and if you're in a relationship, single or married, it will save me a lot of time and trouble!

if you want me to be your keyholder, be sure to let me know as soon as you contact me but make sure you have either a combo lock or a combo box to lock the keys in!

if you contact me be sure to be serious, as of now, slave leave after a day of submitting, if you can't live with rules and task then you're not for me!

btw I will not use skype only kik! and if you want to come live in.. like I said it won't happen over night, trust must be establish before I allow you to come live with me ( and I don't want you to live with me nude) I have a lot of close people next to my location!

thank you for your time! Mastermattew

Espeon
05-21-2017, 03:14 PM
Just for the record, about 98% of your exclamation marks could have been full stops. Hope you find someone suitable!

Master_24
06-07-2017, 09:00 AM
I've receive a lot of replies but not with the information i've requested. If I received anything that I didn't asked for then it is automatically ignored.

I will add that I won't pay for anything, I've received contact from a few slave that wanted me to pay for their rent... probably a few desperate people out there but paying is not something I do, that include when you decide to travel to me.

So once again contact me if my ad interest you and i've tried to watch what I do as punctuation and sorry if it bother some people!

kik: mastermattew