PDA

View Full Version : For you masters out there with slaves!

BabyTheKitten
08-23-2009, 04:14 PM
Play the shopping game!
1. you insert a vibrator in your slaves vaginal area on off
2. you hand your slave a list of items
3. they must guess the brands you want, everytime that get it wrong you turn up the vibrator a notch

ICumInSexSlaveSluts
08-24-2009, 04:34 AM
Nice. I did something similar like this with the slave I had in New Jersey. She wore a skirt with nothing underneath. She had to have a large plug in her butt. She wore the vibrator called the "Jiggalo". Kind of like the "Butterfly" or "Ladybug". It is clear, shaped like a man, with straps to hold it in place. It has a thick, 3" shaft for the vaginal hole and the mans tongue is for the clitoris. It's wireless and has a very powerful vibe built in. We went to the local boardwalk in New Jersey to watch all the girls walk around. I would point out a girl and ask her which hole I was thinking of putting my cock in. If she guessed right, the vibe would get turned down. If she guessed wrong, it went up. Having the large plug in her butt added to the intensity. She had really learned how to control her oral outbursts, but I knew by the puddle on the seat and ground, she came many times. Out of 40 girls, she got 10 right. But she enjoyed it. :D

Officelover
08-24-2009, 04:39 AM
I have just one question

We went to the local boardwalk in New Jersey to watch all the girls walk around.

Rodenbach, Rhineland-Pfalz, Germany

So, what happened here?

ICumInSexSlaveSluts
08-24-2009, 06:29 AM
I move every few years because of my job. So the event occured when I lived in New Jersey . I've been living in Germany for a year and a half now, so the event was quite awhile ago.