PDA

View Full Version : 47/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (very strict)

slaveAnnaC
05-16-2017, 10:52 AM
47/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (very strict)

So, here i am again :(

Had an ad on here a while back, not much luck though.
( guess it was too long for most to read, keeping it short this time! )

so, i`m seeking a long term online owner again.

limits are still the same:
- Death
- Diapers
- Teamviewer
- Control of email, bank or any other account i own
- I will never send you any money
- Photo taking/cams etc...
- Sleep deprivation
- Asphyxia
- Insane orders! ( to clarify – for example, being ordered to walk naked through a public park. Really?! That would get my ass arrested in seconds! And a jailed slave is a useless slave, right? )

So, what i seek, ideally, an extreme owner with a nylons fetish!
for example: if i open your first message to me, and just from reading it i start to cry and pee myself in fear as i run to hide in the corner. Good Job!!!
but, if it`s something that reads like 50 shades, well, good luck, and get lost!

( sorry about the attitude, but, have talked with some that say they`re extreme, and it turns out their version of extreme is crap like candle wax and light spanking with leather belt! )

also, what`s with all of you putting all the good stuff in the limits and dislikes pile...? like extreme pain, torture, piss, scat, social destruction, etc?!
( i mean, i dislike them also, but that`s the point, right? to make me hate it all as i obey )

Bonus points: ( some perks that would be great, but not a must... )
- you think abusing a slave is fun and slaves don`t deserve any rest at all, ever!
- you think slave should never get an orgasm at all, andd if she does, a severe punishment would be a must.
- you`re a gay owner and only take a female slave to torture and let your anger out on to.
- you prefer a doormat slave, one that obeys no matter if she hates it or not. without caring about her thoughts or feelings.

Sexualintellectual
05-16-2017, 11:07 AM
Mmmmmm. You sound like tremendous fun.

Kik me at sexual54220 for that first message that will make you pee and tremble. :)

PacifierGirl
05-16-2017, 11:17 AM
How flexible is your "death" limit?

slaveAnnaC
05-16-2017, 11:20 AM
How flexible is your "death" limit?

not a lot! :D why?

mastercan
05-16-2017, 11:48 AM
sent you a message

jstmefred
05-16-2017, 09:12 PM
Great post. Got excited to see a slave my age looking, but I don't think I could be extreme enough for you. Good luck in your search

slaveAnnaC
05-19-2017, 11:37 AM
well, have got quite a few pms, still going through them.
-some were ok
-some were just: kicking you between legs while yelling for you to learn to read before learning to type!
-most, way too sexual or too soft... mostly, too sexual! :(
-half were into humiliation and not pain.

anyways, did get this one great message ( won`t say from who ) that sent shivers down my spine... ( sadly, as it turned out, the person didn`t see my age and was looking for younger slave ):(

read it if you wish.
nice ad bitch, short and straight to the point. i`ll try the same.
although a fart like you doesn`t deserve to be asked, i will ask if this is what you truly want?
if you say yes, then, welcome to the rest of your useless life, or as i call it, Hell!

below i`ll list just a few things what you should expect as my slave:
my word is law, my rules are to be lived by, orders are to be completed! begging, backtalk, excuses and such crap will be laughed at and for it, slave will be abused even more!
first things first, if you don`t have any of the mentioned toys and equipment, you`d buy them!
secondly, never think of all the tortures and abuses that you`ll go through as punishment. this is all just for my fun and amusement! i`ll tell you when it`s a punishment, but, you`ll know it anyways since it will be at least 10k times worse than the usual extreme abuse i`ll put you through all day every day!
so, nylons huh, well, in that case, you wear them always! to sleep, to shower, working out, sunbathing, ALWAYS! i saw your pic with FFs, so you`d wear FFs 99% of the time. sometimes layers, sometimes something else.
heels, you will either wear stilettos, very high ones, at least size too small, and almost always filled with uncooked rice or tacks superglued in the soles.
at home, a bitch like you will always be on tiptoes! in fact, whenever no stilettos are on feet, you must be on tiptoes.
rest of the outfit is simple, blouses with pencil skirts or dresses when not at home, and at home, naked apart from nylons and if i`m in mood, 2 sizes too small very tight yoga pants!
moving on to the good stuff, the jewelary! a tongue stud, a septum ring, and a large padlock through each of your ugly nipples! but here`s the catch, do both nipple padlocks by yourself with a knitting needle at home, and next day go to a tattoo parlor for the septum ring and while there, show them your new nipple weights and ask them if you did it right. HAHA
also, i want you to write COW on one tittie and PIG on the other one in big bold letters with a black permanent marker! reaply every morning! ( might make you get that tattooed there if you piss me off bitch! )
stock up on simple tan stockings and tons of duct tape bitch! from now on, you won`t wash your panties nor the FF stockings you wear! instead, when coming home, and after eating and drinking, you`ll gag yourself, pack your mouth as full as possible, and then stuff even more in, i want those cheeks bulging! then a tan stocking hood on your head and duct taped taut from below nose down to chin! that stays on till morning or unless i have other plans!
be glad i`m letting you see bitch, at least a bit through the stocking hood! so as a thank you for that, you will take a leather belt and hit each face cheek with it 10 times hard every hour on the hour till bed time!
see, i can be nice and generous also, speaking of which, i gave you jewelery, and you didn`t say thank you, well, you did, but i don`t care, so, for that, at home, you will wear zipties or rubber bands around the base of each tittie and around the middle of each tittie!
that`s right, food. when you come home, you`re to make a large meal, say, enough for 3 people. don`t worry, bitches don`t have guests! instead, you will eat all that food! yup, all of it! every day! and to make it more fun, mix it with 1/3 of yuor shit you shit that day! and after meal, drink 3 liters of water, cold!
now, since i don`t want you to get too fat, or maybe i do, not sure yet. every morning, you will run around your house at full speed 100 times in just nylons and stilettos. actually, with the hood on also, take it off after the run!
i enjoy nyloned feet also, so, after supper, you will spend 1 hour sitting on floor, licking each of your stockinged feet and sucking toes. and since this is not to be pleasurable for you, a vacuum cleaner tube is to be on your clit and cleaner turned on max power for the duration!
we both know you look best while in tears, so, every evening, bitch is to cane each stockinged sole 100 times just for fun! 500 times if bitch can`t worship her own nyloned feet as said above!
and this is just the beginning, i haven`t even told you about the tortures that await you while at work, or out with friends, or even while you`re sleeping all tied up extremely on the cold garage floor!
speaking of friends, some of my school buddies and classmates will also get a copy of your email addy. and unless told otherwise, any order they send you, no matter how extreme or painful or sadistic, it is to be done! just for our amusement and your hell!

so bitch, what`s it gonna be?!

dpassengersw
05-19-2017, 05:30 PM
I find the message funny but completely unbelievable. But well, considering it sent shivers down your spine, I'm sure the lucky person that gets you as a slave will have lots of fun abusing you. Even if you won't actually cry and pee yourself in fear with his/her first message... but you might end doing that in the second or third! :D A doormat slave, you're quite interesting haha!