PDA

View Full Version : Orgasms out of my control 19/F!

denialslut123
05-15-2017, 07:42 PM
I recently gave up control of my orgasms to another getdare member for an undefined amount of time. He's not telling me when I'll finally be able to cum, but just plain denial is boring. We decided I would come and ask here for some rules/tasks. I'd appreciate it if they were kept in my limits, but don't be afraid to try and push me! Thanks!

05slave
05-15-2017, 08:29 PM
first one to post

ok second I would like you to do a frontal wedgie in panties, purple green something uncomman for 2 mins.

sorry for spelling

Sexualintellectual
05-16-2017, 08:00 AM
A good Dom would be creative enough to come up w/ his rules and tasks.

Kik me if you'd like to play with someone who knows what they are doing.
Sexual54220

SlaveBoyForAnyone
05-16-2017, 08:09 AM
Play with yourself for 10 minutes at the next possible opportunity but do not orgasm.

MasterMichaelNY
05-16-2017, 09:26 AM
I'll come up with something for you tonight

MasterMichaelNY
05-16-2017, 04:40 PM
Ok, got something for you.

I was looking thru your PMs, let try this.
Get you war paint on, and also a nice pair of jeans, and a nice top, and a nice pink panties, and off to the mall you go.

When you get to the mall, the zipper on the jeans goes down. Now what I want you to do, is walk from one side of the mall to the other. If you see any sign for a bathroom, you must stop and go to the lady's room, and give me a edge.

So, if there is two ladies rooms on you trip to the far end of the mall, you have to hit them again on the way back, and edge again.

Enjoy the dare girl.

Also a new rule for you.
Never give your orgasms to a Get Dare member, unless your in a relationship with them. Why, some people can be very cruel.

denialslut123
05-17-2017, 07:19 PM
first one to post

ok second I would like you to do a frontal wedgie in panties, purple green something uncomman for 2 mins.

sorry for spelling

Done, this was easy.

denialslut123
05-17-2017, 07:20 PM
Ok, got something for you.

I was looking thru your PMs, let try this.
Get you war paint on, and also a nice pair of jeans, and a nice top, and a nice pink panties, and off to the mall you go.

When you get to the mall, the zipper on the jeans goes down. Now what I want you to do, is walk from one side of the mall to the other. If you see any sign for a bathroom, you must stop and go to the lady's room, and give me a edge.

So, if there is two ladies rooms on you trip to the far end of the mall, you have to hit them again on the way back, and edge again.

Enjoy the dare girl.

Also a new rule for you.
Never give your orgasms to a Get Dare member, unless your in a relationship with them. Why, some people can be very cruel.

I will do this dare tomorrow.

oddjobber
05-17-2017, 07:32 PM
attempt to edge or give yourself an orgasm my giving urself a frontal wedgie and then a back wedgie...basiclly the motion is to floss urself with ur panties. Do this until it hurts too much and u stop or u edge.

Add a level of difficulty by putting cloths pins on ur nippls each holding a string that is attached to cloths pins on the panties..that way as you pull down it pulls on ur nipples