PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

Feminize Me
05-15-2017, 05:32 PM
19/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello!

My Name is Andrew. I'm a 19 year old guy looking for any female mistress that wants to feminize and enslave me, regardless of looks, age, race. I like to wear girly clothing, and makeup for fun and pleasure.
I am fond of bondage, anal and other generally submissive things. Of course every one has limits, some of mine are: public, permanent, lots of pain, ureathra play, scars, scat. Here are some dislikes that I will not be fond of, pee, pain, time-outs.

I am very obedient and want to please you, I am also high energy and have a lot of free (and alone ;) time. I work out on a daily basis and I am constantly trying to better myself. If you are interested in me I have some pictures of me for you to inspect. I am always open for criticism and I'm looking to improve. I have never had a mistress and would love to have one to help me have learn and have fun
kik me at: Femboy988

Feminize Me
06-17-2017, 05:18 PM
30 day bump. I would also like to add that in looking for someone more on the casual side

Thanks for reading!