PDA

View Full Version : Bondage Raffle

Wedgiebondagebabe
05-14-2017, 07:04 AM
Hello everyone!

I have another idea for a raffle like thread. I noticed that there are not a lot of bondage tasks and if there are, some of them either are not for self bondage or are safe. So here is my idea. I am going to take up to 50 (yes I know this is a lot) bondage scenarios, situations, instructional, scenes etc. At the end of two weeks or at the 50 submission maximum, I will pick 4. I will pick one that is self bondage with toys, one self bondage without toys, bondage you need someone else for with toys and bondage with someone else without toys. I will disqualify any entries I deem to be not safe. I will post the four choices here.

If you submitted the winning posts, you will get 5 points if you complete your task. If you did not submit the winning post, you will get 2 points for every task you do. Of course if the submissions come in and I decide that some are worth more points than others, I will apply a different points values. I will keep track of all the completed tasks. At the end of the summer, the person with the most points, will receive some sort of "prize" or "reward" for their efforts. I leave it ambiguous for right now, because I am thinking the prizes can be personalized.

So while this will probably need some explain as we go, here are some ground rules.

I know some of you are very creative, but keep the tasks do able. If I disqualify you more than three times, you will have to talk to me before future involvement in the thread.
You can most as much and as often as you want, but the max is ten posts per person per round.
Since there will be a lot of posting (hopefully) lets try to keep this thread on topic.
From time to time, if I notice a lag in the variety of posts, I might decide to post a suggestion myself. These suggestions are not counted towards the winning submissions. They cannot be copied and stolen for credit. They are only for the people that scan through the different threads looking for ideas.
I will allow duplicates to be resubmitted by the original author if they do not win in the previous rounds. I will only allow this up to three times though.
You are free to do any of the posts listed in this thread on our own time, but I am not responsible for any tasks you decide to do. I will do my best to monitor the thread for safety and other concerns. I cannot control what you do behind the computer screen which limits my ability to say how safe or do able something is.
This thread is not an invitation for anyone to PM me asking for task ideas or if I want to do your tasks. I am only trying to facilitate something that I feel the getDare community can use and take advantage of.

I have one more week of classes so if I am not on much in the next week, do know that I am keeping track of this thread when I can.

For task completion: This can be anything you feel comfortable with. Pictures, videos, and/or reports are allowed as proof of completion. Reports must be a minimum of 300 words and should be free of spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors. ( I understand that we are not perfect and there is probably an error or two in this post.) Posts that are hard to read will not be counted as proof. Pictures that do not fit getDare posting rules should be posted on Kinktalk and linked back to here. I do not know how the videos will work, but we can figure that out as we go. I will be the judge if a submission counts as proof or not and I might ask some of my friends on getDare for their judgement if something is questionable. I will have final say on whether the proof counts for points or not.

I hope this is something that interests people. Have fun!

As always,
WBB

*DISCLAIMER* I AM BY NO MEANS AN EXPERT ON WHAT IS SAFE AND WHAT IS NOT, SO PLEASE BE SMART WHEN COMPLETING TASKS*

paedde
05-14-2017, 07:13 AM
Sounds great. I am in for this

Wedgiebondagebabe
05-14-2017, 07:17 AM
Sounds great. I am in for this

You have to submit a bondage idea to play.

BBLove28
05-14-2017, 08:02 AM
Items Required: A non-digital clock, a pole that you can wrap your arms around(best if it is wooden), 2 sets of hand cuffs, butt plug, blindfold.

Start by putting the clock near the top of the pole, and set it to 1:50. Put the keys to your cuffs on the minute hand for easy mode, and the hour hand for hard mode. Plug your ass and put on a blindfold. Cuff both your hands and your feet around the pole. Make sure your hands are under the clock. Now you wait for the keys to fall so that you can release yourself.

P.S. I find that if you go into the woods and use a tree for the pole it works best, but as long as you can secure the clock to the pole and are able to wrap around the pole it will work just fine

05-15-2017, 06:08 AM
If you have not done the clock release many times before, practice it many times. You don't want the key to hang on the hands or edge of the clock. You don't want it to go bouncing away on the floor. You don't want the alarm to start attract a creep, and have t he key stolen.
Have someone church on you or have another means of escape. You will not enjoy starving to death.

Be careful
It's dangerous out there.
dave