PDA

View Full Version : 33/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

mikeyw2020
05-13-2017, 09:27 AM
33/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

Welcome,

I am Mike, but I hope you will know me as Sir. I am 33 and seeking a submissive play partner. We will soon enter the phase where I say what I expect of you, and you decide if that is something you are able to do.

I work full time and do have other priorities that fill my time, but that doesn't mean that I will not make time for you, and that I will expect, that while you to will have other engagements that you make time to serve me.

What I enjoy I am sure some would call perverse, you are here so I am sure you are not one of those people. I am looking for someone that can accept humiliation, being degraded, having their sexual life controlled, accepting that I will choose what is an acceptable way to be dressed and give tasks that I will have every expectation of being completed.

Of course there are times when you will fail me, there are times you will let me down, some of these will be by chance, or simple by accident, and I am sure although nether of us would like to believe it is the case some of these will be willful. In ether case I have the highest of expectations that you will know what you did was wrong, you will submit yourself for punishment and be able to show contrition for your actions, or lack there of.

I care a great deal about reaction, how something makes you feel, how you respond to it, what it turns you on, motivates you. I want, and do demand that you be honest and open, that you provide complete and full reports that demonstrate not only completion of the task but an awareness of what you did.

There are a few things that will I can't expect to have it all are bonuses to me. Some of these are physical, some are personality. I like someone with a good wit, someone that is open and can be fun to just talk with, I like someone that leans just a bit to the nerdy side of life, and is able to show a measure of intelligence. I do have a particular like for small breast humiliation and so being able to offer the smallest of chest bumps up to be the subject of ridicule while gain you some of my admiration.

Ideally you would have a kik and would be available for me over that chat software, although for the right person I can make exceptions on that and find alternative ways of communication.

I will be judging applicants on a number of scales, all of them will be on a bases of who can please me, and who is a good fit. At times this can be a simple processes, but if there is a larger applicant pool I may even pin the applicants against each other in games for a chance to garner my favor. By the end of this process I hope to have gained a slave that I can train, talk to, control, and as needed punish. I hope that you find you have a master that you can trust, please and honer.

Sincerely,

Master Mike

Kik Mikeyw2020

mikeyw2020
06-08-2017, 07:36 AM
I am still seeking and hope to find someone soon!