PDA

View Full Version : Cum Tribute Questions

Dr Jones
05-09-2017, 12:46 AM
I quite like receiving cum tributes - random people all around the world have wanked to the thought of me. I have caused many loads to be spilled, probably 20 or 30 by cumtributes, all from Getdare. I like the naughty feeling through anonymity, and I love the interesting power dynamic that such a situation warrants. Sending revealing photos can seem to weaken a woman's position or make her seem soft - offering a picture for some guy to wank to seems almost subservient, yet making the guy earn the photo, ask politely, convince you he is worthy and will honor you and provide proof, that is kind of fun. When he wants the photo, you have a power. I don't mean to suggest I tease or am unreasonable, I don't abuse the power dynamic, I just find it an odd and interesting situation. I have one or two images of me I am happy to send eventually once a guy has demonstrated that he is not simply after picture, at least, not without returning the favor and completing his part of the bargain. The photos are not extremely revealing and I have no qualms or shame about sending them as long as I get sufficient entertainment value in return. I'd like to know more about how other people feel and how else such situations might play out. Please tell me. I am fully cognizant of the fact that more than half of the responses I will get to this post will simply be guys offering to tribute me. That is fine, I'm sassy and will gladly say 'no' to those who have not adequately convinced me that they deserve the privilege.

xx

Lady Jones

Guys:
1) Have you ever given a cum tribute? If so, how many times?
2) If yes, what did you think about whilst masturbating? Did you think about the person who's picture you were tributing or were you fantasizing, watching other 'material'...?
3) What are you motivations behind offering to cum-tribute?
4) What did you do with the picture after tributing it? The cummy printed version and/or the electronic file?
5) How did the situation come about? Did you know them and offer? Was it a Getdare member? A celebrity photo?
6) Did you take a photo or video of your tribute and keep it or sent it to the person?

Girls:
1) Have you ever been cumtributed? If so, how many times?
2) What were your motivations behind the situation?
3) How did you feel afterwards?
4) Did you receive an image or video or note about the tribute?
5) Was it an experience you'd repeat? (be careful before implying 'yes' here as you will be messaged by many I should expect - a wink may be wiser or 'NA' xx)

Sydney_sub
05-11-2017, 04:57 AM
Hi Lady Jones

Interesting post and as someone who has tributed thought it would be good to answer your questions for guys, so here goes:

1. Yes, 5 times.
2.I was thiking about the person whose picture I was tributing and whether she would think I did a good job of it. I usually get clothed pics to tribute so I often wonder about if I do a nice job will I get another opportunity with a more revealing pic.
3. I like the idea of being told what to do, so requests for a tribute are exciting to me.
4. I'm a fan of CEI, so I usually put the pic in a plastic sleeve and lick up all the cum.
5. Always a getdare member.
6.Of course, I had some requests for a POV of the cum shot on video, so have sent a short video and a pic also to a few of the requestors.

Pyrkejeremy
05-11-2017, 05:03 AM
Yes, about 10-15 times

2) If yes, what did you think about whilst masturbating? Did you think about the person who's picture you were tributing or were you fantasizing, watching other 'material'...?
I was always intently looking at the picture and fantasizing about what I would do to that person.

It is generally pretty fun for someone to offer you a pic for you to tribute. Personally I find this is because of the

4) What did you do with the picture after tributing it? The cummy printed version and/or the electronic file?
I throw the printed version in the bin because noone wants to keep that but I always keep the electronic version.

5) How did the situation come about? Did you know them and offer? Was it a Getdare member? A celebrity photo?
Some have been photos online, some have been people I know irl and others have been people I have asked if I could do this.

6) Did you take a photo or video of your tribute and keep it or sent it to the person?
Yes, when it was requested.

Matt:
05-11-2017, 05:30 AM

Yes, maybe 3 or 4 times

The person who's picture it is. Imagining them watching me.

Generally I have only done it when I've been asked or from a thread or something, as I'm usually too shy to offer. But get really turned on when I have been asked, as it makes me feel good that a girl would want me too and being submissive, doing anything for a girl gets me excited lol

I throw the printed version away, as would not want to risk it being found, also tends to go a bit gooey lol probably keep the electronic version, unless I was asked to delete it.

Only ones I've done have been when I've been asked or they have posted a request somewhere. Not done anyone I know, mostly GetDare members, may have been 1 on Kink talk.

Sent whatever the person requested, be it photo or video.

grainedor
05-11-2017, 06:19 AM

Yes, 3 times. If somebody want, it's possible to PM me and discuss about doing a cum tribute.

I think about the person who's picture. I imagine having fun with her.

I only do it when the girl ask for it. I like doing cum tribute, because it make me horny a lot to stroke for her and imagine her.

I like cum eating instruction and femdom, so i lick my cum after while i imagine she order it. Then i throw the printed version away, and i deleted the electronic pic. I dont want someone to see this.

2 times GD member and 1 time a friend.

I prefer sent a photo to the person, but i also sent one time a video

exhib1
05-15-2017, 12:15 PM
Guys:
I have twice twice.

Mostly about what the person would think, and some hot images I had at the ready.

Person was asking for them, so if they get off on it, why not.

Sent them a picture of it, probably deleted, and threw original messy one away.

I think it may have been old tumblr blogs or flickr, photo was meant to be the person. (But can never be sure I guess)

Sent it to the person.

:D

Dr Jones
05-31-2017, 02:02 PM
Thank you for your responses Sydney_sub, Pyrkejeremy, Matt, grainedor & exhib1! Hugs xx. Interesting you all say "if asked" or some variation thereof. Indeed you are doing a service, but isn't it mainly a self-serving act? I don't see many other girls asking or offering and frankly don't believe half of the "tribute this" requests some sites offer are from the girls! How much does the genuine article matter to you tributing men-folk? How many of you have asked to do or offered out of the blue to tribute a girl?

xx :-)

Lady Jones

Matt:
05-31-2017, 03:06 PM
Thank you for your responses Sydney_sub, Pyrkejeremy, Matt, grainedor & exhib1! Hugs xx. Interesting you all say "if asked" or some variation thereof. Indeed you are doing a service, but isn't it mainly a self-serving act? I don't see many other girls asking or offering and frankly don't believe half of the "tribute this" requests some sites offer are from the girls! How much does the genuine article matter to you tributing men-folk? How many of you have asked to do or offered out of the blue to tribute a girl?

Lady Jones

Well, yes I guess it is self-serving. But I'm just too shy to ask, don't really know how to ask (without it seeming creepy or something) and get paranoid in case I offend anyone somehow (Also, understandably, a lot of girls have pics as a limit, so just assume they would not want too) So, no I've never offered out of the blue. They would have to drop some pretty big broad hints lol

And no, not many do ask, and I'm always sceptical of public requests asking for them.

onemoretime83
05-31-2017, 07:38 PM

Despite all of the freaky things I've done on GD I think I'm going to add a tribute section to my PMs. Even though the rest of these questions are dead I think I'm going to be willing to pay as many of these while unlocked.

Jaro
05-31-2017, 09:01 PM
Guys:
I think I have done it two times. At least I still have the two pictures for proof.

I was thinking about the person in the picture.

I would not offer out of the blue. But I would respond to a request which I think is how it went for these two tributes which were requested on ImageFap. If the receiver appreciates it and if it arouses her, that is enough incentive for me.

The printed version I threw away. Not sure how to keep that one. The files are still on my computer. :)

It was an ImageFap member who was asking for tributes.

I did send it yes, otherwise, what's the point?

Blue Fox
05-31-2017, 09:04 PM
Nope. Never done it. Never heard of it before, either.

gdBob
06-01-2017, 03:05 AM
What counts as a cum tribute? If it's being provided with a photo or video to cum to, then I have done this a handful of times.
Does it also include being on a webcam, when a girl asks you to cum for her and sometimes puts on a little show, or sometimes just watches? I've done that a whole bunch of times :)

2) If yes, what did you think about whilst masturbating?
Definitely the other person. It's quite a turn-on that they want to think of me like that.

I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak. I also like to please people, so if somebody wants a cum tribute then I'm happy to help make them happy.

I don't usually print stuff, so it's always electronic. If it's a live show then that's the end of it. If it's a picture or video, I'll probably keep it to look back on later ;)

Sometimes if I see somebody wants a cum tribute and I like the look of them, then I will offer. Sometimes I offer it if we're thinking up dares and fun stuff to do. Sometimes they ask first. It's happened through GetDare and a couple of other sites. Never in person, though. Yet...

Of course. There's no point in doing a dare if you don't send proof!

HarryPotter
06-02-2017, 03:12 AM
Guys:
1) Have you ever given a cum tribute? If so, how many times? Yes - not sure
2) If yes, what did you think about whilst masturbating? Did you think about the person who's picture you were tributing or were you fantasizing, watching other 'material'...? To be a true 'tribute', it should be about the person in the picture so I try to choose a sexy image that could turn me on
3) What are you motivations behind offering to cum-tribute? Partly exposure I suppose - I love the thought of knowing the person who received my tribute has seen me partly naked (I always include a dripping penis head in the picture)
4) What did you do with the picture after tributing it? The cummy printed version and/or the electronic file? I probably deleted it. Re the printed version, I usually use my tablet
5) How did the situation come about? Did you know them and offer? Was it a Getdare member? A celebrity photo? I think people had asked for them and then supplied the pictures to choose from
6) Did you take a photo or video of your tribute and keep it or sent it to the person? I have sent both to whomever asked for them dependent upon what they wanted

Sydney_sub
06-03-2017, 09:31 PM

Lady Jones

Lady Jones,

I've never asked to do or offered out of the blue to tribute a girl, but since posting on the cum tribute thread that I would tribute, I've had 3 requests sent to my kik account, details of which are in my signature. Still can't be sure if the pics of girls sent there are really of the requester but it's a fun idea to blow a load on an an anonymous pic. I don't really think about who requested the tribute or what they do with the result. I like the challenge of trying to make it a satisfying tribute. I've delivered some of my biggest loads just on face pics with no nudity and always aim for the mouth. Usually send back a video of me jerking off, not worried who the kik account owner is.

Zephyer1988
06-04-2017, 03:22 PM
I have never done a cum tribute before, but after hearing this I would like you to be my first so I hope you like the answers :)

Guys:
1) Have you ever given a cum tribute? no (Hoping this will be my first)
2) If yes, what did you think about whilst masturbating? Did you think about the person who's picture you were tributing or were you fantasizing, watching other 'material'...? N/A
3) What are you motivations behind offering to cum-tribute? To see what it is like and because it pleases you :)
4) What did you do with the picture after tributing it? The cummy printed version and/or the electronic file? Hoping to find out :)

Underpants
06-05-2017, 03:14 AM
I have seen pictures of celebrity tributes.

Never done it myself, it doesn't really appeal to me.

If a girl said she wanted me to do it then I would think about it IRL.

Not sure if I would do it to a picture, I'd need to know if it was really her first.

I have cum on webcam while being watched, but I could see who was watching
and it wasn't on anything in particular.

Alcd87
06-06-2017, 03:40 PM
Guys:

No but I like the idea of it, just no idea how to go about asking someone and far to shy to ask them the idea of getting off to nothing more than a photo someone asks you to do is kind of hot, in a submissive control kind of way

I would be thinking about the person , that would be a big part of the enjoyment

Getting please from doing what someone else wants and because they have asked for it

Would depend what they wanted, if they asked the pic be disposed of I would, if they didn't mind I'd probably keep it to get off to again I'm the future

Taking a pciture sounds easiest , I wound not do video

Dr Jones
11-28-2017, 09:23 PM
Have any girls or couples given a tribute before? We once had sex and drizzled the cum out of my pussy onto a couple of photos of friends and one person from GetDare as per a request. This topic seems mainly an interest of guys though..?

Heshem123
11-28-2017, 09:33 PM
I can count on both hands the times Ive done it.

Fantasizing the person in the picture. Its not really a "tribute" otherwise.

Some women seem to enjoy having their pictures tributed. I enjoy helping them out. If it benefits both of us, I see no reason not to.

If I was allowed to keep the picture, I kept it. The printed version, I burned to erase the evidence.

They asked me to do it, or were asking many people to do it.

If they requested me to take a picture and send it to them, I did.

Feetguy77
11-29-2017, 03:50 AM
Yes - quite a number of times probably around 20 times

Always thinking of the person who sent it and the thought of them seeing my cum over their picture is always a turn on

More often than not I’ve been asked if I’d tribute their picture
Often throw it away but save the picture in a file

Only once have I known the person otherwise often comes up in conversations on KIK or online here at getdare prefer real person pics vs celebrity

Yes either pic or a video is sent to the person to show the tribute is complete and get their thoughts and whether I did a good job or not

andreassunder
11-29-2017, 12:08 PM
Hey Dr. Jones, for your studying of male character :P

yes, 2or 3 times

fantasizing about being witht his person

most of the time beeing horny

delete or burn so no evidence is left

each time it was anonymous

just pics and sent ir of course

Chappers
11-29-2017, 02:05 PM
Guys:
Yes I have a few times.
It depends on how they look? If we have chatting/flirted.
I really do hope it turns the girl as well.
Whatever she wants.
If asked, I deliver.
Again, whatever she wants.