PDA

View Full Version : It's my birthday! Punish me!

Lily_dearest
05-08-2017, 04:42 AM
Hi! It's my birthday today! I want to be punished real good for this special ocasion! Please punish my pussy or ass. I'm into mysoginy and sadism. I believe a woman's plase is beneath the man's boots. Plese speak to me harshly, I don't deserve any respect! I can provide pics of my anal or pussy - but I'm very hairy, I haven't shaven my hair in months!

MeisterRebus
05-08-2017, 04:44 AM
...and I will write you a PM with some punishments and tasks for today. There should be candles involved, a stuffed pussy and some ass stretching as well.....:cool:

MasterMichaelNY
05-08-2017, 09:15 AM
500 rubber band snaps to your clit. And do everybody a favor, learn to spell, or at least read what you just typed, and make sure it's correct.

MeisterRebus
05-09-2017, 03:54 AM
I never ever got an answer.... or a reaction... or a report....or a "thank you" ... or the promised pictures.

Thanks so much for wasting my time...

HCWAM
05-09-2017, 05:48 AM
Get a pair of tweezers, pluck every hair on your pussy, ass and as punishment for ignoring MeisterRebus, pluck out your eyebrows completely as well

MeisterRebus
05-11-2017, 06:15 AM
Get a pair of tweezers, pluck every hair on your pussy, ass and as punishment for ignoring MeisterRebus, pluck out your eyebrows completely as well

Thank you very much for this one, I appreciate it. And second it. :D
But I fear we will never hear again from the wannabe birthday slave... May her growing age bring her more wisdom and submission...