PDA

View Full Version : 30/male/slave seeks 21+/male/master in (see post) (have webcam)

Monos24
05-04-2017, 11:37 PM
30/male/slave seeks 21+/male/master in (see post) (have webcam)

Hello forum I am writing after some time..

Let me first represent you myself in words. I am 30 years old slave from central Europe. I live whit my roommate so 24/7 domination could not be possible whit online Master.
I found myself Bi-sexual and I love long/multiple online sessions also I am willing to write blog and complete offline tasks.

I should also inform you right away that because of my work schedule, I think it would be the best if Master would have time for online sessions from morning till early evening hours (usually from 8:00AM until 16:00 central EU time). offline tasks could be done also in other time.

I already have some experience whit online submission. I had few masters in the past, then for some time I was really busy in personal life-job etc. so I could not have any sort of relationship whit any Master..Now I need to say that I have more time so I decided to try to find a Master for serious long term role-playing.

For my likes I need to say that I have tried quite a lot of different fetishes and I am always interested into new things and my limits to being pushed. But most of all I can say that I love long EDGING really much, so I would wish that domination would include edging besides following orders to do other things for Master. During edging I also get excited and willing to do more for master pushing limits maybe...

Other than that I also like orgasm control, CBT, BDSM, humiliation, moderate pain and training, cumplay, multiple cum training...
Also I am interested into light to moderate anal play. I am also interested to try soft piss play..
I also would be interested into slave position training, maybe some predicament bondage and other things...I also like group domination by other slaves/Doms etc...

What I have mentioned are just some ideas I am interested to play whit Master but I am very open to try other things...If master would be willing to discuss whit me about it before session starts.

Like I sad I am open to try different things maybe I can also give you a list of my likes/dislikes/limits that I have done in the past, just so that you would have an idea what I am like...

LIKES: CBT, humilition, domination, edging, forced orgasms, slight pain, edging, BDSM, training, slave positions, corner time, weekly tasks

DISLIKES (things master can force me): semi-public, hard humiliation, multiple forced orgasms, cum control, feminization, own cum eating, self-facial, hard pain, soft toilet play, pee, anal

LIMITS: Nothing completley public, family based or ilegal, no animal, nothing permanent, no scat, no blackmail

Oh I can also describe my physical description: I am 184 cm tall, dark long hair, few tattoos, I have 85kg so I thing that I am average weight. I also shave my body if Master would like that. I also can withstand moderate pain to my testicalls, penis and other body area.

Most importantly I am willing to try new things and would love to serve Master. I also know that sessions and tasks are not for my enjoyment, I should stand and do my best to keep Master happy and satisfying. That would be my goal and I promise you that I will do my best to achieve it!

So If you would be interested just to chat more whit me or to inspect me please PM me
I would be really happy to answer your questions and represent myself even more.

Nice Regards!

slave Monos

m55uk4younger
05-05-2017, 08:00 AM
Good luck Monos.

This boy is worth a session or two, or more. He is very keen, good looking body and obays his Sir, but he is unable to move from online only.

English is not the boys first language.

Give the boy a chance.

Sir.

Monos24
06-19-2017, 03:07 AM
Still searching for a Master...Please message me if you are interested.

Monos

Monos24
08-16-2017, 03:31 AM
Still searching...so If any Master is interested please pm me.

Regards!
Monos

m55uk4younger
08-16-2017, 03:55 AM
Why has he had no luck finding a Master?
The "boy" obays tries very hard to please and is hot physically (in my view!).
Maybe his written English needs work, but give the "boy" a chance, Dom Masters.

Monos24
08-21-2017, 04:13 AM
I need to inform forum that I am unavailable anymore...

I am owned by Master Mike!

Monos