PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (very strict)

WannabeSlut95
05-04-2017, 02:20 PM
21/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (very strict)

First of all, hey! My long, long, long search for a Mistress to own me so far has been terrible, with nothing but people sticking around for a few days - so hopefully, you can change that! I'd like to apologise that this ad will end up being quite long, but I'd like potential applicants to know details about me before applying. If you make it to the end, well done!

About Me

I'm a 21 year old student, currently working at an IT Company as a Junior Developer. I am available for tasks/punishments on evenings and weekends. I can talk all the time, while I am at work or out of work - so this is no issue. I'm just shy of 6ft tall, with a skinny build and ginger hair.

I love tease and denial, and semi-public tasks. For instance, wearing a thong or lace panties under my clothes. I also quite enjoy typing tasks, such as 100 lines, or an essay of my mistresses choice.

My likes, dislikes and limits are in my signature.

What am I looking for?

If your likes/dislikes and limits aren't similar to mine, do not worry! I am not looking for a perfect match. I'm a pretty open-minded person, and I am willing to adapt as needed.

I am mainly looking for somebody who will actually stick around, and reply. I have had many experiences in the past where the other party hasn't replied for days, or even weeks - and no slave relationship can work like this. I don't expect you to reply instantly all the time, but if we are having a conversation, a reply days later isn't much use.

I don't even mind how we talk, whether it is on Skype/Kik/Snapchat etc, or even just email.

Note: I will not include face pictures until I can trust you. I am happy to send pictures right from the start, but no face to protect my own privacy. After all, who doesn't want to see their sub wearing a tight lace thong?;)

If you've made it to the end, well done! Feel free to contact me in any way you wish to talk about this in more detail. My contact details are at the bottom of the ad.

KIK: Wannabeslut95
GD: Wannabeslut95

If you wish to talk on another platform, please message me here first and I will create an account on the platform of your choice.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kind Regards,
Ben!