PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

ImCalledSir
05-03-2017, 11:08 AM
23/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

Hello, submissives. If you’re reading this it probably means that you’re an 18-24 year old cis or trans female and you’re searching for a dedicated Dominant with experience. Congratulations to us both if this is the case, as we’ve both just completed the first steps in our searches.

Before we delve further, a little about me first. I’m a 23 year old male 75% time. For the other 25%, I perceive myself as a female. I’ve been told I’m gender fluid, bigender.. political correctness has ensured that we’re all aware of the terms for the million and a half genders now. I don’t identify like that. I’m simply me. Now let’s move on, because elaboration would require a relationship first. I’ve been a Dominant for five years now. I’ve had three live in submissives, one of which is still with me, the other two have grown into prosperous lives and we keep in regular contact. I’ve dealt with hundreds of online submissives, only a handful of which turned out being what I’m looking for; dedicated and serious.

Speaking of, I suppose this would be a good time to discuss what I’m looking for. Both my male and female sides are attracted to small girls. I won’t go into everything my female side is into, as it’s irrelevant at this time. Romantically speaking, I’m not attracted to big girls. If what I can’t help makes me a prick, so be it, I’m not going to BS anyone here. If you’re looking for a one night or couple nights a week thing, I’m not for you. When I take on a submissive, I might as well be dating her. I expect daily communication, both in the mornings and evenings. I’m typically available at all times, but I do lead a very busy life and my live in submissive likes to be a handful.

I’ve interacted with my fair share of online submissives to have developed my own system for acquiring a new one. Fully clothed pictures will be required in the beginning, and will be returned in kind. After that, there will be a period of at least one week where we talk as new friends and get to know each other. If you haven’t disappeared by the end of the week, your servitude would start then. Further pictures would be dealt with on a trust basis. It’s among my top priorities that I earn my submissive’s trust, love, and obedience. My goal as a Dominant hasn’t changed since I began five years ago. I don’t expect lifetime servitude. I only seek to teach you as much about yourself as I can before you’re ready to move on to the next stage of your life. On that note, however, I do require one month of service after the one week of getting to know each other. If we’re both still satisfied after the one month, it will be extended another three. This goes on as long as we both like, and the option to move in with me becomes available after eight months.

Your likes and dislikes should be adjustable. Hard limits will always remain at: scat, public, family, animals, and severe pain. Light public refers to things such as rope harnesses beneath clothes, masturbating in bathrooms, etc. Urine is reserved as one of my harshest punishments, and I haven’t had to use it in a year and a half. I’m very flexible as long as you’re trying and remaining obedient. The more you try and act like a brat, the stricter I will be. As far as obedience goes, I don’t issue a command and then expect it to be followed blindly. If you have concerns, questions, or anything to say at all on it, you’ve the freedom to say so without consequence as long as you remain respectful and think about what you say before saying it. If you ask stupid questions, you’ll receive stupid answers.

I accept “Sir” as a form of address. I’m no one’s master, and I’m no longer interested in DDLG aspects to my relationships. During the first week “trial” period, you may call me Tyler, and talk to me as if I’m just another guy. Remember that. During that first week, there will be no D/s aspect to our relationship, it will strictly be two people feeling each other out. Each of my submissives is given a list of rules designed specifically for them based on what I learn. That list is subject to change if problems arise or are solved.

I can’t express my intentions enough. I don’t do this because I’m a horny kinkster. I do this because it’s more fulfilling than a vanilla relationship. I learn things from my submissives, both about the world and about myself, and I teach the same in return. The greatest feeling is hugging and kissing a submissive goodbye as she sets off to start a new life, and then hearing the excitement in her voice when she calls the next day to talk about her new environment, her new goals, and the like. Being my submissive is a choice. That’s why you’ll never hear me refer to a submissive as a slave. I require timed stints of service that are small enough so that there’s no entrapment. I’m very open and honest with my submissives, and I expect the same from them. If you aren’t happy, I want to know. If something confused you, I want to clarify it. If you’re needing advice, I’m here to offer what I can. I serve my submissives as much as they serve me. As with all relationships, it requires one hundred percent from both of us.

I currently have one space available for both “beginners” and “adepts.” If you’re new to it, I can ease you into it. If you know what you’re doing, I can put you right into a routine much like I’d set for my live in submissive. Read this next statement three times, make sure you can accept it. I expect complete honesty from my submissives. If you live a thousand miles away and I give you a punishment, I expect it to be followed through. If it’s not, then what’s the point anyway? If I find that an online submissive is refraining from punishments, that submissive will receive one warning. Once more, and the submissive will be released from my care. If you know the online D/s community, you know why I say this so severely. It’s too easy to be flaky when you’re behind a screen. If you truly want a life enriching experience, all it takes is honesty.

I’ve reached 1200 words now, and I think that’s enough. I’m sure you can get the gist of what kind of person I am and how serious I am about achieving fulfilling relationships. Initial contact will be here, on GetDare. AGAIN: In order to reply to this, it must be done on this site. I will check this post once every few days, and I will check my inbox daily. If you want to reach me, the fastest way will be through a private message on here. That private message should include your first name, your response to my ad here (how it made you feel, where you strongly agree, where you disagree, etc.), and a VERY DETAILED list of your likes, dislikes, and limits. I want to see replies with well thought out and worked on responses. If it's only a few words it will be ignored. There is competition for these slots, and if you want them, you’ll need to stand out and prove that you’re able to work for what you want. Your reply should end with your Kik username and your Snapchat, as both will be used for our correspondence.

There are a few final requirements that I’ll add here. I require my online submissives to be financially stable. I’m not saying you have to be doing well for yourself, but let’s be honest, if you’re struggling, you don’t have the time a D/s relationship requires. I require that you have free time daily, both for talking and for “play” sessions. And lastly, more of a request than a requirement, the larger your toy collection, the better. As you won’t have access to mine, we’ll be limited to what you have and what you’re willing to purchase.

I thank you dearly for taking the time to read my ad. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, message me here on GetDare.
Tyler