PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

JackJoker
05-03-2017, 05:20 AM
25/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello (:

Personal information

Name: Jakob
Hight: 5"11
Weight: 185 lbs, a few extra pounds but definitelly not fat
Time Zone: GMT +1
Kik: vaelleianum

What i am looking for

Ideally i am looking for a monogamous, long term ONLINE master/slave or dom/sub relationship.

I am strict, naturally dominant, sadistic (if you up to it), but understanding, caring and fair.

I value trust, honesty and the possibility to talk with my sub/slave outside the kinky relationship a lot. Without friendship and a good emotional bonding it is difficult to maintain an online relationship.

It does not matter if you are experienced or a total beginner. I am active in the BDSM scene since 2 years, was interrested a lot longer tho, and had several total beginners. I would consider myself as a good dom for newbies because i tend not to overwhealm my sub/slave but starting slow and gentle progressing when she is comfortable.

Kinks and limits

Kinkwise i am quite flexible, happy to adjust to the needs and wishes of my sub/slave.

I love the rules/tasks/punishment, therefore it is kinda obligatory for me that my sub/slave is willing to send pictures and videos, without face to protect anonymity. I am not a douche and not demanding anything nude at the beginning.

Anal-Vaginal Insertion, obediance training, wax, ice play, spanking, bondage, humilating tasks, rules, clothspins.. to name just a few.

I love the controlling aspect, so any form of TPE i like, but is not needed.

I have kinda a huge foot fetish, thats something my sub/slave must be ok with.

My limits are mostly decided by my sub/slave, in general i do not like diapers, heavy age play and as absolute no-go anything dangerous, permament harmful and any form of illlegal stuff.

What i am looking for in a sub/slave

First of all a good conection, something we have to find out in a private chat.

Willing to send pics/vids.

Ok with my foot fetish.

Atleast ok with pain, masochistic would be great.

Willing to experiment.

Honest, looking for something long term, monogamous and serious.

Time difference is not much of an issue, i am used to stay up long.

Agewise i prefer 18-27.

I do not care too much about appearance BUT you should not be heavily overweight, small, tiny prefered but definitelly not a must (:

The more submissive the better, tho i like bratty tendencies.

Would be glad hearing from potential sub/slaves, highly prefered on kik (vaelleianum) to discuss anything further, see if your chemistry works and answere any question you have (:

Greetings

Jakob