PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/switch seeks 21-24/female/switch in any location (have webcam)

Raf254
05-03-2017, 05:15 AM
22/male/switch seeks 21-24/female/switch in any location (have webcam)

About me:
Hello, my name is Alex, I'm a really kinky person, just love sub/domme roleplay, sometimes I like to be dominated and other times I like to dominate. I've had a big life experience in this roleplay.

Looking for:
Looking for a young naughty girl, who likes witching roles, I have a webcam and I can use it if I'll have a request from a beautiful sub/domme. Being blonde or redhead is an advantage. I love slim and beautiful faced girls, if you don't have a beautiful face, you can leave the topic right now. This is going to be a temporary relationship. If you have an experience in this kind of roleplays it's going to be advantage as well. I've some kinky thoughts all day long and I'm just looking for a person with whom I'll share this information and also she'll share the same information for me. Love dirty talking and also when girl does whatever I tell her to do, it makes me cum.

How to proceed:
Before we'll move any further, you'll need to send me a pictures of your body, dressed or naked, not necessary to show your face there. After that, I'll give you my Skype and we'll move on there and will do naught things.

Thank you for reading.
Waiting for responses