PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

BT001
05-02-2017, 05:50 PM
20/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello there.

I'm looking for friendship, as well as domination. Both are good. :D

I've been putting making an advert on and off for a while, and while I did make 2 before I feel like they were not up to standard.

Anyway, enough with the self deprication, let's get onto some information about myself.

My name is Matthew.
I am 19 years old, as of 27/4. (No idea why it says I'm 20, I can't seem to edit it.
I live in the UK.
I work a job in a hotel, and as such my schedule is limited as to when I can actually do things. My work hours are Mon-Fri, 9:30 to 4, though generally I have my play hours be 5PM +
I don't like the idea of being dared to do something at work, though it's a case by case basis.
I enjoy a lot of different kinks, and I am always willing to give something a try, however I need the proper guidance. I have some anxiety with trying new things without reading the instructions, or having someone to help me along.
I have a few hobbies, such as video games, photography, and writing.

Alright, now that that's out of the way, onto what I'm looking for!

This will be an online relationship, however if I trust you enough I may be willing to move this offline. I don't joke around this kind of stuff, however it takes me a while to gain enough trust to meet IRL.
I want someone whom has similar interests to me, and doesn't just treat me like I'm nothing. (Unless I want it, of course.)
A caring dom is what I'm after.
Friendship must be put above the Owner/Slave relationship.
Also, good humour is a must.
Good English and grammar skills are important to me, though not a big deal breaker.
I have both Discord and Skype.

And onto what you're hopefully looking for! AKA what I can offer you.

A list of my toys is available on my profile, but since the list keeps growing sometimes I forget to edit it.
I am completely willing to go on webcam, and to prove my authenticity.
I can take pics at most any time of day, save for at work.
I wish for this to become a long relationship.
I am unsure exactly how much time I can commit to being a slave, and this is something we'd have to work out.
I can do offline tasks, as well as online, so long as nothing happens at work.
I am willing to give up some control at the start, with possible more at the end.

Thank you for reading.

(And than Jenna for writing a really good post, and giving me ideas of what to write. If anyone feels anything is missing, feel free to shoot me a PM.)

Lucrian
05-03-2017, 07:51 PM
A suggestion: include in your post what your likes and limits are. Either that, or set your signature to be included in your posts. You have a great ad saying what you're looking for, except for that!