PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

CDSissySlave
05-02-2017, 04:34 AM
23/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

Hello there.

My name is Jake, and I am a very submissive guy. I do have a gf at the moment, so that would need to be allright with you. Recently I have been having some sexual cravings that I know my girlfriend would not like to experience with me. This does not mean I want to leave her, but I do want to explore my sexuality fully.

I am bisexual, and enjoy being submissive to both men and women, but nothing turns me on like a powerful woman in control. I have many fetishes, and very few limits. My only limits would be things that get me caught like welts.

I greatly enjoy being humiliated and forced to do embarrassing things for my mistresses pleasure. Honestly the more humiliating the better. I am interested in exploring, amongst other things, pet play, orgasm demial, and abdl situations, though I understand the latter the least lol it really does turn me on.

Humiliation +++
Crossdressing +++
Forced Orgasm +++
Orgasm Denial ++
Watersports +
Scat play +
Incest +

Ps, the things I dont like turn me on more. Cant wait to see who out there can put me to some good use. I am a good slave in need of a devilish Mistress