PDA

View Full Version : 35/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

masterofu
04-30-2017, 03:24 AM
35/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

First off my name is Master Mike. You can address me as “Master Mike” “Sir” or “Master”. I live in the central part of the USA (Central Time). I'm very serious when it comes to my slaves and can be gentle, understanding and compassionate but also strict and even harsh at times if Master determines a slave needs it.

Trust
If trust is destroyed, so goes the relationship. Master doesn’t have the tolerance or time to try and determine if the slave is lying.

Communication
Skype and email... How much communication will need to be determined. At this time, this Master is not looking for 24/7 contact, but tasks may be given with a time limit.

Slave must have a cam and not afraid to use it. This Master also likes to see his slave’s face. If this is a problem say so! Proof of completion of tasks will be required. This will be accomplished by pictures or videos.

We both have lives outside. I usually have limited free time on the weekends and some holidays considering that I like to travel during these times. Tasks can be given during these times.

Inexcusable
Lying will not be tolerated. Masters door to communication will be open. This Master will not use silence or non-communication as a form of punishment. Master will not tolerate silence from a slave just because the slave is scared or is trying to get out of a task.

Training
Limits will always be respected. Online training can work if Master and slave are honest with each other and trust that the slave will only get out of it what the slave puts in. It goes without saying that the slave who pretends to follow the rules will not get as much out of it and may jump from one online Master to another while those that learn and grow honestly will develop deeper relationships and learn the true meaning of serving a Master.

Online sessions will be slow at first and tasks will be simple, maybe even seem trivial. If the slave can’t/won’t follow instructions during an online session or complete the easiest task, why should Master waste his time expanding the slaves training when the slave does not take the training serious?

Control
Master will take as much control as a slave is willing to concede. Master will always have total control in online sessions, and determining what, if any tasks are assigned. Control can also include complete control over daily activities.

Dislikes:
Poo/Scat, Family/Friends, Phone, Permanent, Illegal, Blood, Child Play, Extreme Pain

Inexcusable/Not Tolerated
Non-Communication, Not-Replying, Lying

Likes/Interests
Anal, Orgasm Control, Denial, Showing Face, Edging, Control, Humiliation, Cum Eating/Play, Toys, Spanking, Bondage, CBT, showing face

If a slave is only looking for a Master to have online sessions …….then say so! If the slave is looking for “long term” understand that “long term” means more than a couple of days. If a slave answers this Masters add at a very minimum know what it is the slave is looking for, how much time the slave is willing/able to put into serving and have the ability to convey this to the slaves potential Master.

Thank prospective slaves for taking the time to read my posting. Hopefully it has created enough interest that you will contact this Master.

This Master will answer all inquiries and requests if slave contacts Master by email……….. [email protected]
The prospective slave should include a slave’s SKYPE.

ExhibitionistSlave
05-03-2017, 03:19 PM
hello sir, can we use also KIK?

sub45male
05-04-2017, 01:09 AM
Hi Sir,

Novice slave looking to be trained.

kik: sub45male

masterofu
06-13-2017, 06:11 AM
Let’s try this again…….read carefully and contact boys’ future Master.

masterofu
06-20-2017, 04:27 AM
This Master lives in the central part of the USA (Central Time). This Master is willing to adjust “somewhat” to accommodate prospective slaves in other time zones. However, the prospective slave will need to do the same. If Master/prospective slave is unwilling to make an effort to connect, this Master is not going to waste his time.

virginslutboi
06-20-2017, 04:47 AM
Good to see you are looking for a new slave. Hope you will find one soon