PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

Cumcontrol101
04-30-2017, 02:24 AM
19/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

This is a repost - i unfortunately wasn't able to find a suitable master and so i am applying and searching for a Dom once more.

Nothing has changed apart from my ever increasing sex drive and my need to serve an true dom.

Dear potential master.

Let me start by saying I'm new to getdare, but not new to the 'sub/dom' relationship, and am looking to get my horny cock and balls under control for the new year

ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY ! 🎂🎂

Who am I?

I am a 5'11 19yr old guy from the UK, currently working as a barber. I am very athletic built and very tonned, and regularly compete in sporting competitions. Curly hair, green eyes with little to no body hair. I have a 6 1/2 inch horny cock and pretty large low hanging balls, that are constantly full no matter what time of the day.

I have participated in sub Dom realationships since the age of 16-17 (yes, before you say anything I know it's underage and shouldn't really have happend, but hey ho). Since I turned 18 I have participated in more 'real world' sub play.

I am a very experienced sub, who is looking for a serious masculine master who has the same interests and likes as myself.

Which leads me onto my next point...

What am I looking for?

I am looking for a masculine male Dom who is into orgasm control, chastity, verbal domination and cam play.

He needs to be a real dominant man - someone who is a alpha and knows his place. This is important as I would say I'm generally a very dominant and steadfast guy. I'm openly bi - straight acting - had multiple relationships with both girls and guys.

I have had 2 serious masters since turning 18. And 1 'real world' Dom. And loads of Dom sub sex meets.

In my opinion, it is very important to be physically attracted to your master, as this helps with the connection and keeps things smooth. I'm looking for a masculine dom who is, like myself, in reasonable shape. However this is not a must and if you are an amazing master that is good at your role, then please take me on also.

Would be great if my Dom also came on cam as well.

I'm looking for a master into orgasm control, Edging, milking and everything else to do with cock and ball domination. A master that is strict, but is also willing to understand and work on certain situations.

A list of things I've done and enjoy:

Tease and denial
Edgeing
Gooning
Condom play
Milking
Cum collection/eating
Ball stretching
Bondage
Verbal dom/abuse
Cam4
Chastity

And a few others

Obviously I am open to other activities as long as they are orientated around orgasm control.
My masters likes will be taken into account as I'm here to give you pleasure, although Cum control will be the main aspect of this ‘relationship’

I'm looking to be sexually frustrated and worked up. My cock teased and used to my master's desire.

Build the cum up in my balls and tease the life out of my cock, teach me that cumming is a reward not a necessity.

I'm looking to be pushed hard and taught to obey my master, and expect discipline if I don't.*

My experiences so far as a sub?

Like I mentioned earlier, I started at the very naive and young age of 16 (late 16's). This was with a an 17 year old 'master' (don't worry it was more nude pics than hardcore bdsm haha)

Then at the age of 17 I started to do more tasks involving rope, lube and other household objects, as sex toys aren't very accessible to a 17yr old boy. Towards the end of my 17's early 18's I started doing Skype sessions, (this is where the orgasm control really came into action). I didn't last very long and admittedly I did just jerk off after the Skype session was done.

Then on and after my 18th birthday my horny testosterone raging cock and balls were really put to work.

Longest continuous edging session was 8 hours, with a 30 min break which consisted of a icey cold shower to calm my dripping cock.

Longest chastity session was 10 days with edging and teasing sessions in between.

Most full orgasms in one day - 5 ( by the 3rd they were just dry orgasms) with post orgasm torture included.

Most ruined orgasms - 4 ( this was after the 10 day chastity)

Longest held edge or Gooning - almost 2 min (this was done in person by a Dom I met on grindr). Much to my regret, I accidentally blew and was force fed a hand full of creamy teenage cum, followed by some forced workout and some light CBT.

What else?

I am looking for the relationship to be over Skype or kik, unless you are a UK based master, then real life visits can be arranged.

I am not your typical desperate sub boy, I am successful, have a very good social life and can be seen as bit of a 'lad' at times, however I am very obedient with an ultra high sex drive along with a sensitive and responsive cock.

I have a hitachi vibrator, a fleshlight, a prostate massage toy and plenty of lube.

As for chastity, I am perfectly happy to buy another cage (as the one my previous master bought was a cheap knock off and broke) providing you are the right master and we have some experience together before hand.

I currently jerk off 4-5 times per week 1-2 times per day, depending on how horny I am.

I also have an xtube account and am happy to make videos and post them on there.

I have also been known to do a lot of cam4 shows.

Contact -

Skype - cumcontrol123
KIK - cumcontrol123

Thank you for taking the time to read, I hope to hear from you soon!

My await your discipline and control !

Cumcontrol101
05-01-2017, 10:26 AM
Here is my signature..

Cumcontrol101
05-25-2017, 08:23 AM
My application for master has not yet been completed.

I'm still looking for the right sir

Please contact me if you think we'd be a good match. Or tell me how I can contact you

kr424791
05-26-2017, 07:37 PM
Dom from Ohio, USA here. looking primarily for a cbt/edging slave, but other forms of torture play can be fun too. kr424791 on both skype and kik.