PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/master seeks any age/male/master in any location

MasterNike
04-26-2017, 05:12 AM
25/male/master seeks any age/male/master in any location

Do you want to use extremely obedient subs? You also enjoy to post slaves pictures on Getdare or Kinktalk? Continue reading...

25 m dominant here. I own 2 slaves of which one is being shared as a public slave with anyone who wishes to use him. What am I looking for?

1. Experienced dominants to use my slave since I am not online on a daily basis and need someone to keep the slave in control. I remain the Master in charge, but you get a lot of power regarding using and abusing him.

2. Your biggest kink is to expose a slave on getdare or kinktalk? I need someone who will without taking in to account slaves opinion and likes, expose him as I (and you) see appropriate. Consent from the slave is provided.

3. If you are a submissive with a dominant side or simply want to participate in a session with my slave and grade the pictures he submit in the session, you are welcomed too.

PM me with your kinks and wishes. Tell me exactly for which position are you interested in. Involve your age and previous experience (if you have some).

MasterNike
06-07-2017, 01:44 AM
Another round of the same applications is now opened. Dont miss your chance, if you ever wanted to become exposer with bunch of pics of the slave in your albums, APPLY!

fireball3690
06-07-2017, 03:50 PM
Hi I'm 19 dom here with very little experience but I have exposed slaves before. I'd love to expose your slaves.