PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

master172
04-24-2017, 06:11 PM
24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

So.... I don't really know how to introduce myself to faceless strangers without any previous questions or discussion but here goes.

I consider myself a pretty cultured person valuing intelligence and poise above all, it was pointed out to me at one point that I was a very controlling dominant person, at first I tried to change then I just gave in and embraced myself. I enjoy life as a whole I believe everything needs to be tried once and I believe that everything is possible just because the universe is too big. For more specific hobbies, TV, theater, books, ballet, and classical music, also any type of mad party or adventure. I don't know what else to say so just ask...

Im looking for someone to be my partner in crime, someone to trust me not by force but by conviction, someone I can talk to about everything, someone to teach and guide and listen too, try and experience every crazy thing that comes to mind and indulge in the pleasures of life. Above all, someone smart and a bit crazy, to revere and be revered with.

== Results from http://bdsmtest.org/ ==
99% Dominant
87% Experimentalist
84% Voyeur
81% Rigger
80% Master/Mistress
76% Exhibitionist
75% Non-monogamist
74% Daddy/Mommy
72% Owner
65% Brat Tamer
58% Primal (Hunter)
52% Sadist
45% Degrader
43% Vanilla
27% Switch
12% Ageplayer
7% Masochist
4% Brat
3% Girl/Boy
3% Rope Bunny
2% Submissive
2% Primal (Prey)
1% Slave
1% Pet
1% Degradee

My kik is: nineinchbrain <------preferred mode of contact

master172
04-25-2017, 04:44 PM
Its way easier than the PM's in here and I can respond faster.
Kik: nineinchbrain

master172
04-30-2017, 11:17 AM
I don't want or desire Sissys, its not me being mean Its just not what im looking for, as for the female applicants please be serious

master172
05-03-2017, 07:45 PM
3 have tried out, 1 made it for a little time, but Alas I find myself still looking.