PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

Justabard
04-23-2017, 04:11 PM
22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

Hello, I'm Marc and I'm currently looking for a sub/slave.

About Me

I've been a dom for about three years and a daddy dom for about a year and a half now. I tend to enjoy a more personable relationship with any sub I have (I do have more than one) because the reality is that after a while if I'm just using you, we'll eventually grow bored of each other.

D/s relationships for me are unlike romantic relationships and friendships, though it may be a mix of both depending from person to person. The amount of trust and control that is exchanged, the expectations that you have when you start, and the time spent together in any bdsm relationship can be a lot more fulfilling because the process often allows us to discuss the terms before ever going forward in the relationship, helping two people find common ground to begin with.

What I'm into/What I'm looking for

I don't have that many requirements when it comes to finding a sub. I want someone who's open, loyal, and respectful of our time. While I could list my kinks in a boring bulleted list, I think the basis of my kinks come from complete submission, ownership, edging, pain, degradation, and mind games. I love to do sessions that makes a sub feel like they need to give themselves up to me in order to please me. I want someone who enjoys feeling owned and marking themselves (not permanently) as such.

As a result, pictures often are paramount even though I don't require them. :3

I am generally very easy going at first, gradually becoming more strict the more I know about you and the more that I know that you can take as my sub. This isn't to say I can't be intense, I just know not to call someone a cum slut the first three seconds I've known them. I like to test the waters and your own limits as a sub, but the brunt of what I do takes a lot of trust. Getting to know each other is kind of mandatory in that way, I know of too many subs that get too eager to be owned and getting abused because the feel pressured to stay someone's slave. I don't want that at all.

If you ever feel like you're under pressure or feel generally uncomfortable, I want to know so we can talk things through. You're not at all required to stay my sub for any given length of time, and if at any time you don't think things will work out I have nothing but respect for your choice.

Safety and Acceptance

I want interactions with me to be a safe space. I don't judge, I accept all kinks, and I just want to create a space for you to be yourself as a sub and person in general. I have aftercare for any session we do and only work to increase the intensity of what we do when I know you're willing to do so.

Please send a message here or in kik (my kik is justarxie) if anything I said pique'd your interest, and have a nice day

jessita
04-24-2017, 04:25 AM
Hello sir.. can I be your sub

Justabard
05-03-2017, 11:08 AM
Hi, changed my Kik to bardekaiser!