PDA

View Full Version : I disobeyed my Sir.

happy kitten
04-23-2017, 12:30 PM
Last night I went out to a bar with some friends. My Sir only allowed me to drink 3 drinks, but I instead had 5. He asked me to come up with a punishment for disobeying Him. So I am asking here for ideas to present to Him.
Thank you.

hornymaster333
04-23-2017, 01:25 PM
I have sent you a pm

thefunman
04-23-2017, 01:35 PM
You are not allowed to wear clothes at home for a week. Are to be naked when you are home.

MasterMichaelNY
04-23-2017, 10:02 PM
Wow, what ran thru your mind when you raised that 4th drink to your lips?

Punishment, so you like good things, let's OD you on something then. Give me 4 hours of forced orgasms using your wand. Also to make sure you don't get bored in those 4 hours. Your also to watch this show, over and over and over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xCLt2Z9NCw

Switch528
04-23-2017, 10:27 PM
First I think those 2 extra drinks should cost you time with no stimulation or cumming.

You should write an essay of at least 500 words as to why it is important for you to obey your master's rules.

The next time you are given the privilege to go out and have drinks, your master ought to cane you 50 times for each drink he will permit you to have that evening. As you sit in pain it will be a reminder to your drink limit.

happy kitten
04-25-2017, 06:26 AM
You are not allowed to wear clothes at home for a week. Are to be naked when you are home.

I have children and am unable to do this. But thank you for the idea. Maybe He can use it on days when the kids are not around.

happy kitten
04-25-2017, 06:28 AM
Wow, what ran thru your mind when you raised that 4th drink to your lips?

Punishment, so you like good things, let's OD you on something then. Give me 4 hours of forced orgasms using your wand. Also to make sure you don't get bored in those 4 hours. Your also to watch this show, over and over and over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xCLt2Z9NCw

Orgasms, forced or not are not punishments to my Master. I do not deserve pleasure of any kind when I am in trouble. But thank you for your idea, Sir.

happy kitten
04-25-2017, 06:29 AM
First I think those 2 extra drinks should cost you time with no stimulation or cumming.

You should write an essay of at least 500 words as to why it is important for you to obey your master's rules.

The next time you are given the privilege to go out and have drinks, your master ought to cane you 50 times for each drink he will permit you to have that evening. As you sit in pain it will be a reminder to your drink limit.

Thank you Sir for your idea. I think Master would like this idea very much. I will pass it on and accept it as punishment if He feels it is fitting.