PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (very strict)

Photon
04-21-2017, 08:54 AM
20/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (very strict)

Hello.

I'm a male master, somewhere between 18 and 21 years old. I've had subs before, and currently, as you can see by my signature, I'm not alone.

What I'm looking for this time is someone (female) who likes to be degraded and called names, and is willing to let me make 24-7 rules and control many aspects of their life.
How exactly this will go depends on the sub.

Though pictures aren't required at first, I'd like to see one face picture (can be safe for work), just so I can know what you look like.

Please understand that I'm not asking you to jump to 24-7 straight away. We can have a short session so you can see what it will be like first, if you prefer, and then do something more lasting if we're comfortable with each other.

If interested, please PM me or post on this thread so I can ask you some questions (like when you're available and more about your likes and limits) and so that we can exchange kik information.

Lastly, if you know how I can improve this ad, please let me know via PM.

Photon

Photon
05-03-2017, 11:53 AM
Edit (I don't know how to edit, sorry):

Please don't contact me if you're not okay with showing yourself at least once so I can know about your looks, or if you're not ok with not being my only sub (though if it matters, just by wanting something like the above you'd be different for me)

Also, I don't have to tell you to do stuff every time we talk, I can also chat (and maybe get more personal) with you rather than just being dominant every time (although I'd always act like the master I am), if you prefer.

Photon