PDA

View Full Version : Pain in shower

Analfairy
04-20-2017, 11:00 PM
I'm 23 years old woman. I have been extremely bad slut. I need extreme torture. Something bizarre, odd, painfull, humiliation, enemas, pussy & anal streching and torturing.

No limits. If I need say no to something, people on theard can decide punishment to me, and I can't say no. I don't have anything special, just normal house hold objects, I do all dares in shower. I take one picture / dare and post it to topic.

And yes, really, no limits. Suprise me! I guarantee I do 5 first dares and then 5 best dares. But, always I say no, you can force me do one thing. ;)

Kylenut2
04-20-2017, 11:08 PM
Start off with drinking alot of water. When you feel the need to pee save all of the pee to use and give yourself and enema with it. After you have filled your ass with the enema find any object that you can use to plug yourself up nice and tight. The 2nd part will be to put toothpaste on your nipples and clit while you are holding in your enema. You must do both for 20 min before you can remove.

Jdelt
04-21-2017, 04:07 AM
You will need 2 binder clips (or bag clips), some string, 5-10 markers, and a shampoo bottle.

Take 2 binder clips, or bag clips with you into the shower, along with a piece of string. Once you're in, tie the clips to the showerhead with just enough string so that they hang 1-2 inches above your nipples when you stand. Clip them onto your nipples - they should constantly pull and tug at you.

Then put the markers in your ass. As many as you can hold.

Finally, fuck yourself with the shampoo bottle. See how far you can get it in your pussy.

Report back here with how many markers you can take. If it isn't enough, you will be punished further.