PDA

View Full Version : Ready For Punishment. Come use this filthy whore.

Torturedclit
04-20-2017, 03:46 PM
I have not been on this site in a very long time.
I have previously been a disobedient whore and not followed through on tasks. This is because I lived with my boyfriend. We have now seperated and im ready to be a good whore now. I spent some of my rent money and need to be punished. I am in bed with my titsbound tightly with thick rope. Who will be the first to punish me?

Lyb
04-20-2017, 04:13 PM
Use your clit massager until you edge then slap your clit 20 times with the elastics, repeat that 3 times.

Masterxlove
04-21-2017, 01:00 AM
good you have your tits tied up with ropes. then first add cloth pins on your nipples and leave them there until we tell you to take them off.
the also add clothe pins on your pussy lips and spread them apart and tape them to your legs so your pussy will be fully exposed.
then first rub your clit until you edge and make you slutty pussy mega wet. then take a belt or similar and hit your pussy 25 times to cool down.
then remove the cloth pins and wack your nips 25 times each with the belt.
then 25 times at the under side of your tits.
then again rub your clit until you edge. add the cloth pins on your nips and remove the ropes from your tits.
position your self doggy style with your tits hang down push you cunt with open lips on to a cushion or similar and rub your self to an orgasm. just before you come you pull the cloth pins of your nips without opening them. full report expected if possible including picture of you raw clit and punished tits