PDA

View Full Version : 32/male/switch seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

evildom
04-06-2017, 04:37 PM
32/male/switch seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

I thought it might be time to dust off my old ad and see if there's any acceptable candidates around at the moment, with the difference now that I'd be willing to do some switching (had some good subs lately that enjoyed a bit of switch play).

Hi everyone.

I've been searching around for the perfect person for a while, and while I've met some great people along the way, the relationships either haven't lasted or weren't exactly what one of us was looking for. I have been considering writing one of these ads for a while, but had put it off as I thought it would most likely be an exercise in futility and might bring me to the realisation that what I'm after doesn't exist (as female slaves are quite rare these days, and long lasting sensible relationship are too).

But anyway, here goes.

I've been interested in BDSM (as a concept) for a quite a while, I have a long distance real life relationship with someone, and a really just looking for an additional kinky person to fill in some of the gaps. I have met quite a few people, and had a lot of fun, but in the end most people just disappear.

In the past people have disappeared for a large number of reasons, I'll list these so that people who know they are going to leave for the same reasons can decide not to apply.

Not really who they said they were (lied about age, sex etc)
Only interested in a one of session (just wanted to cum and go)
Unwilling to chat when not horny
Not willing to provide proof (within reason)
Bad timezones after first chat (sometimes I will meet someone when I or they are online at a different time than normal, after that we are never online the same time again)
Not willing to try new things, or only interested in the idea of having a relationship (a lot of people here are just into roleplaying or the thought of having kinky fun)
Only way to do things and not actually chat (many people will just respond with "done it" ... "give another dare" ... "done it", without actually talking or having a conversation)

With all that in mind, it brings me to basically infer what I want. As I write it down I'll realise that it's very unlikely I'll find it.

The things I want in my perfect person....

Honest - honesty is a big thing for me, without it you can't actually have a relationship and this whole things kinda seems to fake.
A relationship - someone who is interested in actually chatting more than once, ideally someone I can form a bond with and get to know over time.
Sensible/Serious - someone who is willing to actually talk to me, in fairly coherent full sentences.
Pragmatic - a person who realises that they are in this to get something and so am I, and that if we work together we can both achieve that.
Realistic - someone who isn't going to say they will do things that aren't actually possible etc (so many people on here seem to claim they do things crazy things that they are clearly lying about).
Female - sorry guys, I'm only interested in females.
Actually female - sorry guys, I want someone who is really female (I don't want to role play with you pretending to be female).
Available - Ideally I would like someone who is in Australia who will be online when I am (in the evenings for me). Can't really have a proper relationship if we never actually get to chat etc. Happy to try different timezones though
Committed - someone who is actually looking for a relationship online (doesn't have to be super serious if that's not what they are after, but someone who is willing to chat more than once). Though someone who understands we both have a real life and other commitments.
Regularity - Someone who will be on at least a couple of times a week (not just once a month when they get bored/horny and are alone).
Adaptable - Someone who understands that we both have real lives and is willing to work around that.
Open Minded - someone who is aware of their limits, but willing to push them and try new things (within reason etc).
Photographable - Sadly, I've been burnt in the past with a lot of fakers (a lot! I have a lot of horror stories) and for me personally I don't feel the connection if there isn't some proof, especially since on my end I'm just chatting, while the other person is doing something physical (so they get the feeling that the tasks etc are real). I understand people want to maintain anonymity (as do I) and many people aren't comfortable providing proof. If we have a proper relationship though, this shouldn't be an issue. It's always a tricky thing, since this often requires trust, and you can't build trust until you have a relationship etc (it kind of becomes a chicken and the egg situation).

So there we go. I applaud you if you go this far.

As for anything on top of that, I'm fairly flexible; don't mind the exact age of the person (as long as they are legal), don't really care about looks/body type and the actual things the relationship would consist of (the tasks, rules etc) are fairly flexible (it would be a cross section of our interests that ensures we both have fun).

If someone is interested in chatting about this further or trying to progress things, let me know (send a PM, probably don't post, as it will cause every guy on the site to message you.... and possibly try to steal you from me ). Once we've gotten through that we can then chat where if easiest (yahoo, kik, skype, msn, email etc).

Thanks for reading.

evildom
07-19-2017, 01:46 AM
Haven't really had any luck unfortunately, so still looking. Will keep this ad up until I find someone.

evildom
05-17-2018, 02:00 PM
Still looking. Contact me here or on kik ( evilassassin00 ) to discuss further if you are interested.