PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

Bulle223
04-14-2017, 10:06 AM
18/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

I am an 18 year old male sub looking for a online mistress. I am 183 cm tall and weigh 72 kg. I prefer a mistress in Europe due to time zones but it is not a requirement.

I am quite inexperienced and have never had contact with a mistress online or in real life. My BDSM experience has been limited to self punishment/bondage. I am looking for someone to motivate me a bit more and give ideas for new scenarios.

I want a mistress preferable 18-35 to send me self punishment/bondage tasks via kik. I will write short/medium long reports and verify with pics or video if you would like but i will never show my face. I will not do any webcam stuff at first but I might open up after being your slave for a while.

I will either ask for a punishment when i have been bad or I am bored and need some entertainment/pleasure. You could also send me tasks at random, I will try to always complete them right away but I am currently studying and will not always have the time depending on the task.

Some discipline, humiliation and control would be nice too but it wont be the center of the domme/sub relationship. A domme that can teach me things about Bdsm is also a plus.

What i do not want is findom or 24/7 Bdsm relationship. I also will not accept totally anonymous mistresses and i will require you to confirm that you are who you say you are. You do not have to show your face or share personal information, a simple picture of you holding up a sign with my username will suffice.

My likes are: snow/ice/cold water, hot wax, self bondage, nipple play/torture, light cbt, outdoor play (not public),

Things I am curios about/want to try: Buttplugs, vibrator, spanking, nettles, Humiliation.

My dislikes: longer lasting marks (bruises or similar), anal, long term chastity/tease and denial (I might be willing to try short term like a day or 2).

My Limits: Feminazation, sissy play, gay, crossdress, scat, pee, public, family, illegal, permanent marks, blood, blackmailing, excessive pain.

As I am new to bdsm my likes/dislikes/limits will most likely change overtime as I try new things.

I do not own a lot of toys at the moment, but I am planning on acquiring some in the near future. I do not live alone so i will most likely perform the tasks at night when the others are sleeping or on weekends.

send me pm if you are interested.