PDA

View Full Version : Funishment Thread

MarvHarvey
04-13-2017, 10:19 AM
My PM for a Funishment Thread has been triggered.

This calls for me to create a funishment thread asking for funishments within my limits, not because I have done anything wrong (then it would be punishment) but because I like to be tormented and tantalized for the sake of other people's pleasure and amusement. Funishments should probably be a mix of difficulties, and a thrill to peek into each one, not knowing what will be there.

Edit: I realized I have been doing it, so making it official, in denial except for instructions in funishments as long as the thread is running.

I am not starting with a firm time limit on the thread but it looks (editing after 3 days) like 7 days / 168 hours minimum.

DareFiend
04-13-2017, 10:26 AM
The appearance of nice fresh young nettles in my own yard offers a suggestion:

Cut some nice fresh nettles, place them lightly into the front of your underwear, and pull your underwear up. Then put your pants back on. Now go for a walk. How long can you last? Since this is a funishment, there will be no specific length of time for you to do this. Instead it's to see how long you can "enjoy" the experience.

Report back to us how long it was!

MarvHarvey
04-13-2017, 10:28 AM
The appearance of nice fresh young nettles in my own yard offers a suggestion:

Cut some nice fresh nettles, place them lightly into the front of your underwear, and pull your underwear up. Then put your pants back on. Now go for a walk. How long can you last? Since this is a funishment, there will be no specific length of time for you to do this. Instead it's to see how long you can "enjoy" the experience.

Oooo. Thank you for this. I will save it for later in the spring when the fresh greenery is up and growing well. So you are first in but the dare will have to wait for a bit. :)

nina@
04-13-2017, 10:33 AM
Do this writeforme task for me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=2705986&postcount=29

Jaro
04-13-2017, 10:51 AM
You must pee while naked, fully hard and neither your feet nor your hands may touch the floor.
And you may also not touch your cock.

Good luck.

MarvHarvey
04-13-2017, 11:10 AM
Do this writeforme task for me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=2705986&postcount=29

Below is the final data on the task. With pauses to perform the instructions, it was almost 5 minutes for this short task. But I was careful to avoid errors and that paid off in the end.
Thanks, nina@.
BBFan will be so proud of you!
Initially you had to write 14 lines, you made 0 mistakes and wrote 14 lines in total.
You typed 148 letters per minute on average.
Your total time was 4 minutes and 43.5 seconds seconds.
Please give us your name and let BBFan know you did this:

nina@
04-13-2017, 11:26 AM
Play a game of mastermind (http://www.web-games-online.com/mastermind/) with default settings.. You have to do as many edges as the number of guesses you take to solve the code.. If you lose the game, then ruin an orgasm and start again!

Bluetooth
04-13-2017, 11:55 AM
I have the perfect writeforme for you :) https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=41052

qmu
04-13-2017, 12:33 PM
I was going to say some corner time, but after seeing your previous posts and your attempt at sir sam's thread that would be mean =p

Also, not really sure how easy or hard these tasks should be...

WFM is too mainstream, let's go old school! :D

Write this paragraph 3 times by hand, naked while in squatting position, take breaks in between if needed.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

Matt:
04-13-2017, 01:13 PM
found a dice dare that might be fun ;)

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=15889

DareFiend
04-13-2017, 01:29 PM
Get 12 clothespins.

Roll 6 dice (using random.org if you like). Discard the lowest number. Add together all the other numbers.

Apply the clothespins to your nipples, dick, and balls. At least two must be on each part mentioned (which means one one each nipple is OK), but beyond that you can decide where.

Now you will do jumping jacks (star jumps). How many? The number you got on your dice rolls.

You have permission to remove the clothespins after you manage to do all the jumps continuously, no stopping.

MarvHarvey
04-13-2017, 04:47 PM
found a dice dare that might be fun ;)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=15889

I rolled 7 dice: 6 1 3 2 5 1 5

Implement:
6 - Paddle
Where:
1 - Lying flat on a bed
What to wear:
3 - Trousers and underwear lowered, otherwise fully dressed for the entire spanking
What to do before your spanking:
2 - Auntie roleplay: Get in the room and say "Please auntie, don't spank me. I promise I will be a good boy/girl now."
How many and how hard:
5 - 30 hard
What to do during your spanking:
1 - Nothing. No rubbing, no crying. Stand still and take it as it co
What to do after your spanking:
5 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

I substituted the bathbrush for the missing paddle, otherwise it was quick and left me gasping and red. It was a bit odd to speak to "auntie" out loud.

Thanks for this nice quick one Matt.

sir sam
04-13-2017, 07:17 PM
OK,
I normally don't do males but nina triggered me.

10 seconds of stroking
10 spanks on the butt, don't know what toys you have but I would expect hairbrush or belt
20 seconds of stroking
10 spanks on the butt
30 seconds of stroking
10 spanks on the butt

keep going,
add 10 seconds to each stroke-time
alternate with spankings

The funishment is over when you get your orgasm
In the beginning it will be mostly about the spanking.
At the end you will hate you have to stop stroking.

nina@
04-13-2017, 07:28 PM
Naked exercises for half an hour Marv will keep you healthy and fit.. detailed report of what exercises done how many times expected here

MarvHarvey
04-13-2017, 10:58 PM
Naked exercises for half an hour Marv will keep you healthy and fit.. detailed report of what exercises done how many times expected here

I won't have much chance to do this for a few days, so here is my bedtime workout tonight.
31 minutes of near-continuous activity, naked.

1 minute stair stepper (warmup)
10 pushups; 10 dumbell curls; 10 each side alternating hammerhead curls
5 dumbell side extensions; 20 crunches; 10 jumping jacks
1 minute stair stepper (recovery)
10 pushups; 10 dumbell curls; 10 each side alternating hammerhead curls
5 dumbell side extensions; 20 crunches; 10 burpees
10 dumbell curls; 10 each side alternating hammerhead curls;
10 dumbell side extensions; 20 crunches;
10 lunges; 2x10 rows each side (alternating); 10 deep squats
2x10 rows each side (alternating); 5 dumbell side extensions;

Thank you nina@ for encouraging me to keep fit!

pirahnna
04-14-2017, 12:16 AM
I saw you gave matt good exercise dices :D so I've decided to give you one with my experience of martial arts !
There is a position called Horse stance (http://www.returnofkings.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/horse-stance-not-squat.jpg) .
Get on this position fully naked and start stroking . if you fall or back to standing mode you must stop stroking .
Do it till you edge on horse stance position :-) My record on holding myself on horse stance is 5 minutes . after doing this please tell me your record :D

MarvHarvey
04-14-2017, 05:48 AM
I have the perfect writeforme for you https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=41052

(I did this one Thursday night too.)

Whew! Intense! This was not a bad WFM task, 40 lines that took about 10 minutes. But the warning at the start told the story: clothes off, and put the bar of soap in to soak before you start. When finished, put it in your mouth before even doing the thank you page at the end.

And this proved to be the hardest mouth soaping I ever had. It was 3 minutes scrubbing and 15 more standing in the corner with a bar of soap. Yeecchh! With typing and setup time it was at least 20 minutes continuous soap contact. My mouth and throat burned. I don't know if Ivory is better or worse than any other, but it burned my tongue as I held it for so long - I will feel that Friday at least. In the corner, the pool of drool in my mouth grew until it overflowed down my chin and chest. The natural thing is to swallow what is in your mouth, but in this case letting it out was the better thing to do, just mop up after. When the soap came out, a sloppy mess of soapy drool came too. Yeecchh! Then waiting an hour to rinse was hard at the beginning, but got better. Even after several rinses, drinking water was soapy! If I ever wondered if mouth soaping was punishing....

Thanks Bluetooth for a new experience.

qmu
04-14-2017, 05:48 AM
(First, not sure this one works in this format, blame me for trying to be creative and doing something different, so some feedback would be appreciated. Also, are these trivia games fun or should I stick with more normal tasks?)

Everyone so far is giving exercise tasks, so I'll keep the literature theme with the last task I gave and make sure you're also well-read!

For that let's play a game, bellow are 10 quotes from a somewhat eclectic collection by famous authors, followed by the author and source in spoilers. You are to try to guess the author or source of the quote before looking at the spoiler. For every right guess add a point, for every mistake 10 spanks to the butt. After all ten, see the final punishment/prize, depending on score, in the second group of spoilers.

1. "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
William Shakespeare - Hamlet

2. "[...] but since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved."
Niccolò Machiavelli - The Prince

3. "Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C. Clarke - apud Visions : How Science Will Revolutionize the Twenty-First Century

4. "One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them"
J. R. R. Tolkien - The Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

5. "[...] when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Arthur Conan Doyle - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (Various)

6. "A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm."
Isaac Asimov - The Three Laws of Robotics / I, Robot

7. "Abandon all hope, you who enter here."
Dante Alighieri - The Divine Comedy: Inferno

8. "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU"
George Orwell - 1984

9. "I am the ghost of Christmas past."
Charles Dickens - A Christmas Carol

10. "All for one, one for all, that is our motto."
Alexandre Dumas - The Three Musketeers

Final Scores:
0/10, 1/10, 2/10
Oh, come on! I agree that there were some slightly more obscure quotes, but I left a lot of easy ones on purpose just so this didn't happen. Really, all brawl no brains is a horrible combination. Add 200 HARD spanks to the ones accumulated so far to remember your brain also needs exercise.

3/10, 4/10
You could do worse I guess, but it's still a failing grade. Add 100 spanks to the ones accumulated so far as an incentive to read more.

5/10, 6/10
You passed, barely... I guess you deserve some kind of reward. Add 50 spanks to the ones accumulated so far, but you may trade spanks for edges in a 10:1 ratio.

7/10, 8/10, 9/10
Great work! Maybe I picked too easy ones? As a reward add 100 spanks, you may trade spanks for edges in a 10:1 ratio.

10/10
Perfect!!! As a reward you get 200 spanks, just because the world isn't fair... OK, I admit, you bested me in my own game. Just to be a good sport, as you got a perfect score you get to choose one task from your thread for me to do, be gentle =p.

Disclaimer: I know depending on the outcome it may add to a lot spankings lol, so do at your own pace, no time limit or anything like that. Also, I apologize in advance if any of the scores phrases offended anyone (specially the low scores), it was just theatrics. I'd never look down upon anyone for stupid things like not getting these stuff.

MarvHarvey
04-14-2017, 05:51 AM
Updates from me will be slower for the next few days. I am spending the whole 4-day weekend with family and extended family and won't have much (any?) playtime. I will check in regularly and do have a couple more reports from Thursday night to post, and then a couple from the first page to do when I can.

Thanks everyone for what you have put up so far! Some great surprises here. I will comment and report whenever I can.

Qmu I can work on yours...for whatever a semi-literate technician like me can do. Piranha I don't know if I will even get to 5 seconds but we will see!

Marv

sir sam
04-14-2017, 08:16 AM
(First, not sure this one works in this format, blame me for trying to be creative and doing something different, so some feedback would be appreciated. Also, are these trivia games fun or should I stick with more normal tasks?)

Everyone so far is giving exercise tasks, so I'll keep the literature theme with the last task I gave and make sure you're also well-read!

For that let's play a game, bellow are 10 quotes from a somewhat eclectic collection by famous authors, followed by the author and source in spoilers. You are to try to guess the author or source of the quote before looking at the spoiler. For every right guess add a point, for every mistake 10 spanks to the butt. After all ten, see the final punishment/prize, depending on score, in the second group of spoilers.

1. "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
William Shakespeare - Hamlet

2. "[...] but since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved."
Niccolò Machiavelli - The Prince

3. "Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C. Clarke - apud Visions : How Science Will Revolutionize the Twenty-First Century

4. "One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them"
J. R. R. Tolkien - The Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

5. "[...] when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Arthur Conan Doyle - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (Various)

6. "A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm."
Isaac Asimov - The Three Laws of Robotics / I, Robot

7. "Abandon all hope, you who enter here."
Dante Alighieri - The Divine Comedy: Inferno

8. "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU"
George Orwell - 1984

9. "I am the ghost of Christmas past."
Charles Dickens - A Christmas Carol

10. "All for one, one for all, that is our motto."
Alexandre Dumas - The Three Musketeers

Final Scores:
0/10, 1/10, 2/10
Oh, come on! I agree that there were some slightly more obscure quotes, but I left a lot of easy ones on purpose just so this didn't happen. Really, all brawl no brains is a horrible combination. Add 200 HARD spanks to the ones accumulated so far to remember your brain also needs exercise.

3/10, 4/10
You could do worse I guess, but it's still a failing grade. Add 100 spanks to the ones accumulated so far as an incentive to read more.

5/10, 6/10
You passed, barely... I guess you deserve some kind of reward. Add 50 spanks to the ones accumulated so far, but you may trade spanks for edges in a 10:1 ratio.

7/10, 8/10, 9/10
Great work! Maybe I picked too easy ones? As a reward add 100 spanks, you may trade spanks for edges in a 10:1 ratio.

10/10
Perfect!!! As a reward you get 200 spanks, just because the world isn't fair... OK, I admit, you bested me in my own game. Just to be a good sport, as you got a perfect score you get to choose one task from your thread for me to do, be gentle =p.

Disclaimer: I know depending on the outcome it may add to a lot spankings lol, so do at your own pace, no time limit or anything like that. Also, I apologize in advance if any of the scores phrases offended anyone (specially the low scores), it was just theatrics. I'd never look down upon anyone for stupid things like not getting these stuff.

Wow,... Not my thread, but this is like brilliant!!

Sam~
04-14-2017, 08:21 AM
roll a dice 3 times (or just twice if short of time) and do task from Nina's inspection dice (re-roll if you get same number twice)

Nina’s Inspection Dice (positions -: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...b634e213c8.jpg
1) Attach pegs on nipples and assume "WAIT" position for 10 minutes
2) Wear your collar and leash and assume "KNEEL" attaching other end of leash to furniture slightly above you and hold this position for 10 minutes
3) Wear your ball gag and assume "EXPOSE" for 10 minutes
4) Wear your collar and leash and assume "REAR" then attach other end of leash to any furniture at floor level and hold this position for 10 minutes
5) Assume "ENDURE" for 10 minutes
6) Assume "PUNISHMENT" for 10 minutes

(If no ball gag or collar & leash, I'm sure you can find a substitute)

Bluetooth
04-14-2017, 03:02 PM
(I did this one Thursday night too.)

Whew! Intense! This was not a bad WFM task, 40 lines that took about 10 minutes. But the warning at the start told the story: clothes off, and put the bar of soap in to soak before you start. When finished, put it in your mouth before even doing the thank you page at the end.

And this proved to be the hardest mouth soaping I ever had. It was 3 minutes scrubbing and 15 more standing in the corner with a bar of soap. Yeecchh! With typing and setup time it was at least 20 minutes continuous soap contact. My mouth and throat burned. I don't know if Ivory is better or worse than any other, but it burned my tongue as I held it for so long - I will feel that Friday at least. In the corner, the pool of drool in my mouth grew until it overflowed down my chin and chest. The natural thing is to swallow what is in your mouth, but in this case letting it out was the better thing to do, just mop up after. When the soap came out, a sloppy mess of soapy drool came too. Yeecchh! Then waiting an hour to rinse was hard at the beginning, but got better. Even after several rinses, drinking water was soapy! If I ever wondered if mouth soaping was punishing....

Thanks Bluetooth for a new experience.

This is a great report, you're always so fun to torment :D You did a great job too, that 'reward' message is.. Inappropriately named.

While I'm here, you might as well have some lines - because it'll take me a minute more and it'll take you plenty longer - and what's more fun than that!

100 lines, "The cruelty and torment is what I like, need, fear and crave."

MarvHarvey
04-14-2017, 03:34 PM
This is a great report, you're always so fun to torment :D You did a great job too, that 'reward' message is.. Inappropriately named.

While I'm here, you might as well have some lines - because it'll take me a minute more and it'll take you plenty longer - and what's more fun than that!

Thanks for the compliments. I was just thinking that I forgot to add that it was hard to scrub around the big bar of soap, and fhat there were lots of chips of soap to pick out of my teeth. Yuck.

And now you add more! I will get a pad of paper when I can!

Marv

MarvHarvey
04-15-2017, 02:18 AM
Get 12 clothespins.
Roll 6 dice (using random.org if you like). Discard the lowest number. Add together all the other numbers.

Apply the clothespins to your nipples, dick, and balls. At least two must be on each part mentioned (which means one one each nipple is OK), but beyond that you can decide where.

Now you will do jumping jacks (star jumps). How many? The number you got on your dice rolls.
You have permission to remove the clothespins after you manage to do all the jumps continuously, no stopping.

This was quick, but a bit of a rough surprise for fhe jumping jacks. First, I rolled 6 4 5 2 2 1 which discarding the 1 and adding leaves 19 jumping jacks. Then attach the pins: 1 to each nipple 6 to balls and 4 on sides of shaft. But the surprise was stepping toward an open space with those 10 pins sticking out in all directions - dragging and poking at me. Jacks were going to be odd! And so it proved. With each of the 19 jumping jacks those 10 pins flapped and bounced and tugged and hurt. You wouldn't think they could feel so heavy! I was quite happy to stop!

This was a neat quick little funishment, thanks DareFiend!

MarvHarvey
04-15-2017, 09:40 AM
You must pee while naked, fully hard and neither your feet nor your hands may touch the floor.
And you may also not touch your cock.
Nice short instructions. But it is clear what the result will be since the only way I can see is to be on my back on the bottom of the shower.

I waited until I really had to pee, that seemed the best way to be sure to do it. Then I got as hard as I could. That was a bit tricky because of course the plumbing was getting itself programmed for peeing. But I got it going and then got into the shower, stroking all the time. Lay down on the cold bottom of it. Keep stroking. More...it's hard to stay really hard because I really have to pee. Then grab ankles with hands and try to pee - ridiculous position. Not working...starting to get soft...stroke again. A couple of cycles of this and I was able to pee. It ran up over me, a few squirts and splashes off my chest bouncing up to my face. But I was quickly losing that hard erection, so with the first spray having done the dare, I figured I might as well hold the softening cock and make sure I was hosed down.

I was in the right place, so a hot shower followed immediately. Thanks for something completely new Jaro.

sir sam
04-15-2017, 10:28 AM
Nice short instructions. But it is clear what the result will be since the only way I can see is to be on my back on the bottom of the shower.

I waited until I really had to pee, that seemed the best way to be sure to do it. Then I got as hard as I could. That was a bit tricky because of course the plumbing was getting itself programmed for peeing. But I got it going and then got into the shower, stroking all the time. Lay down on the cold bottom of it. Keep stroking. More...it's hard to stay really hard because I really have to pee. Then grab ankles with hands and try to pee - ridiculous position. Not working...starting to get soft...stroke again. A couple of cycles of this and I was able to pee. It ran up over me, a few squirts and splashes off my chest bouncing up to my face. But I was quickly losing that hard erection, so with the first spray having done the dare, I figured I might as well hold the softening cock and make sure I was hosed down.

I was in the right place, so a hot shower followed immediately. Thanks for something completely new Jaro.

WoW!
Tbh, I cannot not pee when hard. I am amazed.

wingman78
04-15-2017, 11:17 AM
Since you like sleep disruption: download a timer app for your phone that has random settings. Set it for a random time between 30 minutes and 2 hours when you go to bed. Every time you're woken up by the timer edge once, then re-set the timer and go back to sleep.

MarvHarvey
04-15-2017, 11:59 AM
Since you like sleep disruption: download a timer app for your phone that has random settings. Set it for a random time between 30 minutes and 2 hours when you go to bed. Every time you're woken up by the timer edge once, then re-set the timer and go back to sleep.
Thanks wingman. This is in my soft limits/negotiable zone. I will try to find a chance to do it.

wingman78
04-15-2017, 12:17 PM
Thanks wingman. This is in my soft limits/negotiable zone. I will try to find a chance to do it.

Cool! If it's a bit too much you can increase the duration of the timers a bit.

wingman78
04-15-2017, 01:04 PM
As discussed by PM: here's an alternative. Find a time when you have the house to yourself for an hour. Sprinkle some uncooked rice on the floor in a corner and grab a handful of clothes pins. Your task is simple: kneel in the corner, on the rice, for a full hour.

If you can no longer take the pain from the rice biting into your knees or otherwise hold the position you can stand up for a minute, but after that minute you have to attach a clothes pin to your balls. This can be repeated as often as you want, but all clothes pins have to stay on until the hour is over.
If you run out of clothes pins, you can buy a minute of rest with spanks too. Spank your ass 10 times for the first minute of rest, 20 for the next minute, 30 for the third minute, et cetera. Pause your timer during the spankings!

LPV
04-15-2017, 01:26 PM
Edge 5 times in an ice cold shower. Have fun!

MarvHarvey
04-15-2017, 08:09 PM
WoW!
Tbh, I cannot not pee when hard. I am amazed.

Almost forgot to respond to this. Yeah, it is very difficult. I drank a lot of water for a couple of hours before hand and was way past being ready to pee. Even then it was hard to do, and I started softening right away. So I just barely did it while still hard, but I certainly flooded myself out.

MarvHarvey
04-16-2017, 05:15 AM
Happy Easter!

Thank you to all who have provided, or will provide, tasks for the thread. Your creativity is amazing.

Reports will continue to be slow as I spend the holiday weekend with family, but I will try to squeak in at least one today.

Marv

MarvHarvey
04-16-2017, 10:54 AM
I saw you gave matt good exercise dices :D so I've decided to give you one with my experience of martial arts !
There is a position called Horse stance (http://www.returnofkings.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/horse-stance-not-squat.jpg) .
Get on this position fully naked and start stroking . if you fall or back to standing mode you must stop stroking .
Do it till you edge on horse stance position :-) My record on holding myself on horse stance is 5 minutes . after doing this please tell me your record :D

Piranha you have another good one here.
I have not been on a horse for a long time, lol, but it didn't matter for this.

I was excited to give this a try. I got ready and looked at the position. I also checked a how-to page for it. Not easy, but ready to give it a try. I knew that an edge might be almost impossible depending on the strain. (Maybe I should have been doing some emergency training the last couple of days but I figured that was as likely to strain the necessary muscles as to help.) I also warmed up for the edging a bit, still soft, just not at a dead cold start.

In front of mirror, down in position, start timer and stroking. Was soft but sprang to rigidity in surprisingly few seconds. The novelty of the situation and I guess the physical strain did that. I edged in an unbelievable 32 seconds. I held the position for 40 seconds, and stood up. I was so surprised. I rested about a minute or so and then did it again. This time 40 seconds to edge and about the limit of holding the position - but I held on to reach 60, legs shaking and body vibrating all the way.
Thanks, pirahnna. This was a good one and not as scary as it looked at first. My legs still burn but the edging was easier than I thought, I guess excitement will do that.

MarvHarvey
04-16-2017, 03:40 PM

For that let's play a game, bellow are 10 quotes from a somewhat eclectic collection by famous authors, followed by the author and source in spoilers. You are to try to guess the author or source of the quote before looking at the spoiler. For every right guess add a point, for every mistake 10 spanks to the butt. After all ten, see the final punishment/prize, depending on score, in the second group of spoilers. <questions and spoilers edited out>

Qmu this was highly creative and fun. And I could save it to do when I couldn't do activities.

So I had looked at the list and knew that some were in the bag, UT others were wide open. To avoid giving it all away I will do each by number only.

1 last minute recognition .. Yes, author and title
2 wrong ... 10 spanks
3 last second author's name guessed...Yes
4 yes, both
5 yes, author, used in several places I think
6 sort of knew recent useage but calling it wrong because I could not remember original author and use age. 10 spanks
7 author
8 yes, both
9 yes, both
10 title

So 8 of 10. I checked the scoring section and will perform the required spanks with the 20 from above.

Great puzzle, thanks.

qmu
04-16-2017, 06:52 PM
Qmu this was highly creative and fun. And I could save it to do when I couldn't do activities.

So I had looked at the list and knew that some were in the bag, UT others were wide open. To avoid giving it all away I will do each by number only.

1 last minute recognition .. Yes, author and title
2 wrong ... 10 spanks
3 last second author's name guessed...Yes
4 yes, both
5 yes, author, used in several places I think
6 sort of knew recent useage but calling it wrong because I could not remember original author and use age. 10 spanks
7 author
8 yes, both
9 yes, both
10 title

So 8 of 10. I checked the scoring section and will perform the required spanks with the 20 from above.

Great puzzle, thanks.

Hey, I am glad you liked it. I don't think most people would like tasks like that. It came from a mixture of boredom and inspiration from PacifierGirl's puzzles.

First great that you didn't get 10/10! Took a risk there lol.

Second, I did want to talk about it a little, will use numbers as well in the chance someone wants to solve it. I am actually impressed you got 3 and 7 :D as they were a little more unkown. And I left some easy ones on purpose, putting a lot of obscure things would just break the task and be mean, I guess I used you as a guinea pig for this...

Numbers 8, 9 and 10 were at first less popular books by the same authors, I think I made these too easy and number 2 I probably messed up by being too hard.

Also, it was a little hard to think of different genres, I wanted so much to put a The Princess Bride, The Last Unicorn or Good Omens one lol. But these are to themed I guess, wanted more general.

Final comment, just thinking outside the box after reading the thread, I need to say it, for Jaroface's task you could have put two chairs next to the toilet and do it while planking on the chairs!

MarvHarvey
04-17-2017, 04:20 AM
Also, it was a little hard to think of different genres, I wanted so much to put a The Princess Bride, The Last Unicorn or Good Omens one lol. But these are to themed I guess, wanted more general.

Final comment, just thinking outside the box after reading the thread, I need to say it, for Jaroface's task you could have put two chairs next to the toilet and do it while planking on the chairs!
Oh I think it was well done. You worry too much. Now if you had done one on any of these other series of books, (I think that's what they are ) I would be doing the punishment for 0/10. Lol.

And that is a brilliant way to think of solving the body puzzle jaroface set up. I really did not hint of that, or anything close to that. Not many bathrooms have the space to do that but it is still brilliant.

MarvHarvey
04-17-2017, 08:11 AM
Edge 5 times in an ice cold shower. Have fun!

This was something to do in any shower, so I could do it here. The water is pretty darn cold, even in summer. So in the morning shower I went with cold water and me being soft-but-ready.
The water was cold but the desire to get this done, and the excitement of the challenge under instructions, made the 1st edge pretty fast. The 2nd was also fairly decent to do, given the cold shower, but I was starting to shiver and shake, and get a bit soft. Shampoo there for soapy lube, and I rotated under the water to try and spread the pain over more of my body. So I kept on going, shaking hard and trying to find a fantasy to get me going. Slowly I got to the 3rd, but it was long and hard to grind out the 4th, shaking too hard to hold the shampoo bottle any longer. Must have been yet another new idea capturing my head and some carefully directed stroking that got the 5th, shaking violently after I don't really know how long in the cold spray. Call it 6-8+ minutes? Thanks for the challenge, LPV. Brrrrrr.

MarvHarvey
04-17-2017, 07:57 PM
This is just a quick little list of Funishments completed (9) and yet to be done (8). I am amazed by the range and creativity in these task. Thank you to all the folks who took the time to post them. I don't know what else will appear before the week is over, but I will repost this list from time to time to show new and completed tasks, as appropriate.

Completed: (9)

nina@ writeforme task
jaroface peeing challenge
Bluetooth writeforme mouthsoaping
Matt dice dare
Darefiend clothespins task
nina@ naked workout
pirahnna horse stance
qmu literary challenge
LPV cold shower edges

To be Done: (8)

DareFiend: nettles (wait for spring)
nina@ mastermind challenge
qmu paragraph to write squatting
sir sam spanking task
Samishere inspection dice
Bluetooth 100 lines
wingman78 sleep disruption (deferred)
wingman78 kneeling on rice

Bluetooth
04-17-2017, 11:47 PM
Let's combine some pm dares together :) Strip naked and prepare a bowl of icy water. You're going to do sets of 20 pushups, with that bowl directly under your balls. We'll go for 3 sets with up to 2 minutes rest between sets, if you can't complete all 3 sets then do as much as you can and then soak your genitals in the ice water for 5 minutes before continuing.

Next put your underwear gag in and make your decision: CORNER D 20 or CORNER HARD Q 10. If that doesn't sound like a very fun choice you may flip a coin, heads is the hard one - but add a session of 10 edges to your denial for being indecisive. After your corner time you can remove the gag and warm up!

MarvHarvey
04-18-2017, 08:10 AM
roll a dice 3 times (or just twice if short of time) and do task from Nina's inspection dice (re-roll if you get same number twice)

Nina’s Inspection Dice (positions -: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a9/a9/58/a9a958e765475ca0fee707b634e213c8.jpg
1) Attach pegs on nipples and assume "WAIT" position for 10 minutes
2) Wear your collar and leash and assume "KNEEL" attaching other end of leash to furniture slightly above you and hold this position for 10 minutes
3) Wear your ball gag and assume "EXPOSE" for 10 minutes
4) Wear your collar and leash and assume "REAR" then attach other end of leash to any furniture at floor level and hold this position for 10 minutes
5) Assume "ENDURE" for 10 minutes
6) Assume "PUNISHMENT" for 10 minutes

(If no ball gag or collar & leash, I'm sure you can find a substitute)

(NOTE: Link for picture (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a9/a9/58/a9a958e765475ca0fee707b634e213c8.jpg) replaced.)

This task turned out to be much more difficult than it appeared. With all three positions providing significant stress.

I rolled 6 3 5 in that order. PUNISHMENT EXPOSE ENDURE for 10 minutes each (timer 10:15 to allow positioning). to be done on a hard floor, and with a break of a couple of minutes between each.

PUNISHMENT: This was uncomfortable from the start, with knees down and holding feet in the air, the knees had a lot of weight on small points that don't usually kneel. Then the body was bridging like a modified plank, and that started to be an issue after a couple of minutes. So first it was just balance, and pressure on knees. But then all the core muscles started to get weary. The position has the upper body leaning down, and this stresses arms/shoulders and other muscles. So after maybe 3-4 minutes I was really really vibrating with muscle fatigue and starting to sweat. A lot of trying to find a better way to put my head on folded arms or hands was not really successful, and all my lower back and ab muscles were giving out by the time I collapsed, sweat-soaked. I could then lift and turn my head enough to see I had 2:15 left, so I got right back in position and clung to the position through to the end. I was exhausted.

EXPOSE: My sports-damaged knees cannot bend far enough to kneel and sit on my heels like that, so I did it kneeling upright but with knees spread. This was a mistake because that put my weight on small areas of knees and made balance an issue. With feet together behind me I had a small triangle for a base, but it did little good. By the time I was half way through I was sweating and shaking again, holding balance was not easy and the spread knees and hands behind head meant I had no part that could really move - so it was all muscle tension. Then my foot started to cramp from pressing on the other foot and floor for balance. All I could do was huff and puff and wait it out. When the timer rang I could not at first straighten my legs fully to walk.

ENDURE: Again, my knees can't bend quite that far, so I had to hold myself up a bit. I toppled over a couple of times trying to get started, so I reset timer and just leaned against the corner of a door for balance. Holding myself up instead of being able to squat on my haunches made this very hard. I had to lean forward with my elbows to my knees, and hold my weight with my thighs. I stopped in pain after about 3 minutes, paused to add 15 seconds and restarted. In all it took 4 tries to get the 10 minutes, adding set-up time back on each attempt. Again, I could not straighten my legs when I was finished. Whew - exhausted!

Muscles hurting and body sweaty all over, I hope this performance is sufficient entertainment for everyone!
Thanks, Sam! Well chosen as always.

MarvHarvey
04-18-2017, 04:00 PM
OK,
I normally don't do males but nina triggered me.

10 seconds of stroking
10 spanks on the butt, don't know what toys you have but I would expect hairbrush or belt
20 seconds of stroking
10 spanks on the butt
30 seconds of stroking
10 spanks on the butt
keep going,
add 10 seconds to each stroke-time; alternate with spankings

The funishment is over when you get your orgasm. In the beginning it will be mostly about the spanking.
At the end you will hate you have to stop stroking.

I was expecting this to be troublesome: if the spanks kept adding up would I get too sore? Would the increasing strokes be enough? But I decided to make it worse by doing the penalties and rewards for qmu's literary task about 5 minutes before doing this one. :eek: So I was pretty red (very pretty in red - lol) when I started. That was OK, but I was also pretty soft and a bit of pre-game warmup stroking met little reaction. But the first brisk spanks of wood on skin got my blood flowing and the first 10 seconds of strokes had a clear effect. Good. So each 10 spanks hurt more, but the strokes were effective and by the time I was doing 40 seconds, I was there! sir sam was right: I was sorry it was over so soon! Then I took my red behind to the pool to cool it off.

Thanks sir sam, this was another great one for the thread.

MarvHarvey
04-19-2017, 02:50 AM
This is a great report, you're always so fun to torment

Thanks Bluetooth. I did my lines, and uploaded pics of the 4 pages to an album. This thread seems to have a bit of everything...I haven't done hand-written lines for quite a while!

sir sam
04-19-2017, 03:57 PM
I was expecting this to be troublesome: if the spanks kept adding up would I get too sore? Would the increasing strokes be enough? But I decided to make it worse by doing the penalties and rewards for qmu's literary task about 5 minutes before doing this one. :eek: So I was pretty red (very pretty in red - lol) when I started. That was OK, but I was also pretty soft and a bit of pre-game warmup stroking met little reaction. But the first brisk spanks of wood on skin got my blood flowing and the first 10 seconds of strokes had a clear effect. Good. So each 10 spanks hurt more, but the strokes were effective and by the time I was doing 40 seconds, I was there! sir sam was right: I was sorry it was over so soon! Then I took my red behind to the pool to cool it off.

Thanks sir sam, this was another great one for the thread.

Well done!!

It's actually nice how you started a Funishment-thread.
Lot of people ask for a punishment thread.
To be honest, I started to feel that "real punishment" is more something for a master/sub relation. I feel "real punishment" should be accomodated by a good portion of care to make sure balance with rl is ok.
So... it is actually quite nice to see how you just went for the "funishment thread"

MarvHarvey
04-20-2017, 02:58 AM
Thank you sir sam, I think it has worked out quite well. But I have to give credit where credit is due, and that is to Cassandra, who has this PM dare in one of her many blog posts suggesting PM dares. I copied it from Doomclock: Fantastic PM dares which count up and go off with a bang (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81248) which has a list of dares that count up and then "explode" into action when a certain number is reached.

Of course the continuing success is due to the people who were intrigued enough to send me the dare and the many fine and creative Funishments that you all have been posting.

sir sam
04-20-2017, 03:49 AM
Thank you sir sam, I think it has worked out quite well. But I have to give credit where credit is due, and that is to Cassandra, who has this PM dare in one of her many blog posts suggesting PM dares. I copied it from Doomclock: Fantastic PM dares which count up and go off with a bang (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81248) which has a list of dares that count up and then "explode" into action when a certain number is reached.

Of course the continuing success is due to the people who were intrigued enough to send me the dare and the many fine and creative Funishments that you all have been posting.

fully true
and yes,.. cassandra is amazing!

MarvHarvey
04-20-2017, 07:13 AM
I was going to say some corner time, but after seeing your previous posts and your attempt at sir sam's thread that would be mean =p

Also, not really sure how easy or hard these tasks should be...
WFM is too mainstream, let's go old school!

Write this paragraph 3 times by hand, naked while in squatting position, take breaks in between if needed.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

I don't know abut the easy part, but I think you got the hard part.

It wasn't specified but it seemed that the writing pad should be on the floor, rather than conveniently on a desk or chair, so that's how I did this. It was hard going. As noted earlier, my knees don't bend quite that far so I cannot squat with my butt resting on my heels - I have to hold myself up a bit. This put great strain on my thighs, even thought I went as far as I could and let muscle tension rather than strength do the holding. I did take short breaks to stop writing and kneel upright every few minutes, otherwise I could not have done it. The first time was after maybe 2.5 minutes, and after that probably about every 2 minutes, I didn't count. The three repetitions took 26.5 minutes to complete, including breaks. When I was finished, my legs could not quite stand me up straight for several minutes.

BTW, qmu, in your honour I wrote these on graph paper!

qmu
04-20-2017, 10:42 AM
I don't know abut the easy part, but I think you got the hard part.

It wasn't specified but it seemed that the writing pad should be on the floor, rather than conveniently on a desk or chair, so that's how I did this. It was hard going. As noted earlier, my knees don't bend quite that far so I cannot squat with my butt resting on my heels - I have to hold myself up a bit. This put great strain on my thighs, even thought I went as far as I could and let muscle tension rather than strength do the holding. I did take short breaks to stop writing and kneel upright every few minutes, otherwise I could not have done it. The first time was after maybe 2.5 minutes, and after that probably about every 2 minutes, I didn't count. The three repetitions took 26.5 minutes to complete, including breaks. When I was finished, my legs could not quite stand me up straight for several minutes.

BTW, qmu, in your honour I wrote these on graph paper!

I am flattered! lol

I guess I messed up with that one. I should have gone with my favorite paragraph of that book instead of the classic, that's a third of the length... That's what I mean when I say sometimes I go overboard, I should have mentioned you could use a desk. I am really impressed you could do on the floor, not even sure how you did it, for me to be able to write like that on the floor I must bend my back in a really awkward way, how much is your wingspan? o0'

And thanks! So far your thread's been really fun to read with the reports. I guess it is a lesson for me that most of the times simple is better :)

MarvHarvey
04-20-2017, 12:24 PM
I am flattered! lol

I guess I messed up with that one. I should have gone with my favorite paragraph of that book instead of the classic, that's a third of the length... That's what I mean when I say sometimes I go overboard, I should have mentioned you could use a desk. I am really impressed you could do on the floor, not even sure how you did it, for me to be able to write like that on the floor I must bend my back in a really awkward way, how much is your wingspan? o0'

And thanks! So far your thread's been really fun to read with the reports. I guess it is a lesson for me that most of the times simple is better :)

Didn't mess up . . . I also thought about doing 1 each on floor, chair and desk levels. But it was a challenge, for sure. <stifles yet anther moan of pain>
(Yes I have wings like a 787 - but of course landing gear to match so its a fair way to reach.)

I am glad you enjoy the thread. That is of course part of the reason for doing, and I can sometimes get into writing the reports...at least when I have time. They help me, and you, relive how it happened.

MarvHarvey
04-20-2017, 02:46 PM
Another quick update of Funishments completed (13) and yet to be done (3). I am amazed by the range and creativity in these tasks. Thank you to all the folks who took the time to create and post them.

The thread has been open for a week now, and new Funishments stopped coming in. I will leave it open another day as I finish off the last few and post reports, and then close it all down.

Within each group, in order posted.

Completed: (13)

nina@ writeforme task
jaroface peeing challenge
Bluetooth writeforme mouthsoaping
qmu paragraph to write squatting
Matt dice dare
Darefiend clothespins task
sir sam spanking task
nina@ naked workout
pirahnna horse stance
qmu literary challenge
Samishere inspection dice
Bluetooth 100 lines
LPV cold shower edges

To be Done (3)

nina@ mastermind challenge
wingman78 kneeling on rice
Bluetooth pushups/corner

Deferred: (2)

DareFiend: nettles (need spring)
wingman78: sleep disruption (deferred/limits)

MarvHarvey
04-20-2017, 07:26 PM
Let's combine some pm dares together Strip naked and prepare a bowl of icy water. You're going to do sets of 20 pushups, with that bowl directly under your balls. We'll go for 3 sets with up to 2 minutes rest between sets, if you can't complete all 3 sets then do as much as you can and then soak your genitals in the ice water for 5 minutes before continuing.

Next put your underwear gag in and make your decision: CORNER D 20 or CORNER HARD Q 10. If that doesn't sound like a very fun choice you may flip a coin, heads is the hard one - but add a session of 10 edges to your denial for being indecisive. After your corner time you can remove the gag and warm up!

I did the pushups, but I think I got mixed up in the instructions and made that too hard. I took 2 minutes rest between set - while resting in the bowl of ice water! With all the dipping and that soaking, I was very very well chilled. Add another 5 minutes at the end and it was too much! In fact I called safety at 4+ minutes and stopped. Any colder might have been dangerous.

Then off to the corner: I chose 10Q because that would reduce the clothespin time. But this is not fun: hands flat on top of head, clothespins on nipples and nostrils, staring into a mirror. The mirror is very annoying. Looking into it and wondering WTF! I mostly watch my ribs rise and fall with each breath, watch the way my abs move. It a way to pass the time while not just wondering why I am there!

Thanks for the combo. // Marv

MarvHarvey
04-21-2017, 07:21 AM
As discussed by PM: here's an alternative. Find a time when you have the house to yourself for an hour. Sprinkle some uncooked rice on the floor in a corner and grab a handful of clothes pins. Your task is simple: kneel in the corner, on the rice, for a full hour.

If you can no longer take the pain from the rice biting into your knees or otherwise hold the position you can stand up for a minute, but after that minute you have to attach a clothes pin to your balls. This can be repeated as often as you want, but all clothes pins have to stay on until the hour is over.
If you run out of clothes pins, you can buy a minute of rest with spanks too. Spank your ass 10 times for the first minute of rest, 20 for the next minute, 30 for the third minute, et cetera. Pause your timer during the spankings!

This was painful. Yes it was.
I started out aiming to last as long as I could before taking a rest break. I figured that it would hurt much more each time to go back down on to the rice after a break - and I would prove correct in this. Very correct!

My back was still feeling a strained after the various Inspection Dice and writing while squatting tasks, and other tasks on top of my usual workout and swimming, and I didn't count on that. But it proved to be the hardest part. I started with 60 minutes and had to stop, sore and sweating, with about 44 minutes to go because my back was hurting too much. A minute rest, attach clothespin, and go on. Aaeeii - kneeling again hurts! Really sweating from the strain and "discomfort" now, stop again with 32 to go, add clothespin and carry on. Aaeeii - kneeling again hurts!

Again with 22 to go I had another break, but this was a turning point. When I started again (Aaeeii - kneeling again hurts!) the pain shot up the skin of one leg - I think the rice must have been on or near an old surgical scar. All I could do was hold on for as long as I could - measured breathing, clenched teeth. After a while the pain eased, and I was able to change some of the strain by leaning my hands on my hips or thighs. I stopped again with 7 minutes to go. I almost had it made. Start again: Aaeeii - kneeling again hurts! Last stage was to the end, sweating and straining all the way.

Four breaks of 1 minute each, 4 clothespins (only really noticed them after the 22 minute stop!) and that was it. Thanks for the challenge. Ouch!

= = =

So it looks like one more task to go, a mentally oriented task that needs calm time rather than the physical challenges of most others.

MarvHarvey
04-22-2017, 08:16 AM
Play a game of mastermind (http://www.web-games-online.com/mastermind/) with default settings.. You have to do as many edges as the number of guesses you take to solve the code.. If you lose the game, then ruin an orgasm and start again!

It was an accident that this one got saved until the end, but a happy one.

First try, when it was first posted, did not go well. I suppose the fact that I was jumping in and out of the puzzle, doing other things in daily life, was not helping! After 6 guesses - not working out well at all - my life got even more in the way and I had to leave it for a bit. When I came back, the computer had decided to update software and restart itself. So I was probably saved from making more useless guesses on my poor route to a solution. I had 6 edges and a ruin, and lots of other tasks to do. As I worked on them, I figured this would be better when I could sit and do it, and not be so distracted.

And so it proved today, with my stress squeezed out over the last few days of creative p(h)unishments I was able to get this done in 7 tries. That leaves 7 edges to do and be finished my obligations to posters and the thread.

Thanks nina@. This was a fun puzzle to do, and the more so with consequences of failure (and you and all the rest of the gang watching :eek: ).

###

This is the last posted task, except for the deferred. With nothing added for a few days it is time to say this adventure has run its (fun) course. I will post a closure notice and wrap up in a little while, with a few special comments. // Marv

MarvHarvey
04-23-2017, 03:20 AM
This thread is now closed - just to make it official.

Thanks to all - from those who sent the PMs starting months ago, to those posting tasks, challenges, games, and comments here in the thread.

I haven't had quite such a completely personal thread before and it was exciting and anxious to watch the posts roll in. Well done with a nicely creative range of things to do.

I would like to mention a few things I noted along the way about those (all of you actually!) who made this work:

Darefiend who got his first task up 7 minutes after the OP
nina@ who was quick to get 3 tasks on the first page, all quite different; AND while doing that she also alarmed me by offering the boys on "denied by girls" a time reduction if they came and posted a task. :eek: That had me worried but in the end only one did.
Jaroface with a small but barely-impossible thing to do
Bluetooth with 3 different p(h)unishments
qmu the numbers guy whose literary creativity was noticed by all
Matt taking time from his vacation (and Samishere too)
sir sam stepping outside his usual range of activities to post up a very interesting task; but also with comments that in the end gave him more posts than anyone but me
pirahnna whose challenge was very scary looking
Samishere taking time from her vacation (and Matt too)
wingman78 who brought me to my knees (lol)
LPV who came in near the end to help me chill out

Thanks to all of you.

Marv