PDA

View Full Version : Use me please

Amanda_
04-08-2017, 05:37 PM
Firstly, I will address you as sir/mistress. I'm looking for a master/mistress to get used. If you are interested in using by body, please read all of the informations written below carefully. You can also find my kik below.

Body type:
5,5ft, 114lbs, b cup bra, pink little shaven haven, tight ass

Where do i live: I live in a flat alone nowadays. I had a couple of roommates before. So, you are free to order anything you want.

You can always punish me with nonsense reasons. I really like that. You can order me to strip, you can order me to edge etc. That's enough to understand my likes.

Dislikes: Nothing ! I want to serve you a you wish. Just consider my limits and if you have any kind of fetish, it's ok. You can feel free to contact my and use me.

Limits: Pee-Poo/Pic/Vid/Friends/Family/Public

If you accept all of the likes, dislikes, limits etc, you can find my kik below and please mind my limits, I do not want to speak about them.

Kik me at :__Amanda97__ if you want to use this slave.

TheAltMaster66
04-08-2017, 05:41 PM
I sent you a Kik but it says your phone has been off for a while. Mind changing that? ;)

Amanda_
04-08-2017, 06:31 PM
Thank you for makig me horny TheAltMaster66.

Bobcat
04-08-2017, 06:32 PM
that sounds nice to do to you

MasterMichaelNY
04-09-2017, 12:02 AM
But why would we want to play with you, since you have a Master already? I'm a little confused by this.