PDA

View Full Version : Reverse Psychology- Masturbation Punishment

Caseopia
08-17-2009, 10:53 AM
The concept is simple. If you have a Sub that keeps touching themselves or masturbating without your permission and baning it isn't really solving any problem do the complete opposite...Allow them to masturbate...Now I know what you're thinking it's a stupid idea but please trust me and continue reading :).

Tell them they must masturbate ten times a day with at least a half hour interval between each masturbation for a week. Now this might seem like you're rewarding them but you'll be completely wrong. Masturbation will start becoming a chore to them. They'll be in the middle of work constantly checking the time to see when they can next masturbate to finish the task. If they loose track of time and don't masturbate enough times or they masturbate twice it fifteen minutes etc. They fail and are thus punished. They can be punished in many ways for instance:

1) Lengthening the time they must do this ie. Two weeks a month etc.
2) Lengthening the amount of times they must masturbate ie. twenty, twenty five etc.
3)Lengthening the intervals in between masturbation ie. an hour etc.

( Be warned though with two and three don't make it stupid like fifty times a day with two hour intervals. You're sub's good but they're not that good ;) )

4) Add things they must do along with the masturbation ie. Using tooth paste, Edging once before cumming, Eating the cum etc.

This all can be adapted to you're sub very easily the things I said are all just suggestions ^_^. They will soon learn to only masturbate when told to and will probably be begging you to make them stop half way through the punishment. I hope you like the idea :D.

~Cassy~

Mythologist
08-17-2009, 10:58 AM
It would probably work on me XD Good thinking, though I think a lot of people would have to do it at home only. Don't want to get yourself fired at work.

Caseopia
08-17-2009, 11:01 AM
I was thinking you could use the loo in work or something but if some one's up for doing it under the desk then by all means have fun guys ;) Lol. I think this would probably work better on guys cause I've been told it's damn tiring for them far more than women. Still wouldn't like to come up against this punishment though ^_^.

Mythologist
08-17-2009, 11:04 AM
I know it's adjustable, but would they have to come every time they masturbated? If it's spread out over the day, ten is probably doable, but eventually you'll start shooting blanks if you do it too much too frequently. Perhaps making them edge each time would be even better?

Lostsnake1134
08-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Edge three times before cumming. *nods*

Caseopia
08-17-2009, 11:12 AM
Probably not every time. I mean I know girls will never shoot blanks but after ten orgasms I imagine there would be nothing left to shoot ^^. Edging would work just as well :) especially ten or more times a day. I would probably be a crying mess by about the fourth day ;) Lol. Just sitting there thinking "Ten more minutes and I have to do it again" would be hell to be honest.

Mythologist
08-17-2009, 11:17 AM
Thank you for that mental image. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to take a cold shower XD.

Caseopia
08-17-2009, 11:21 AM
Ouch three times would just be *faints* :) and have fun with that shower and image Mythologist ;).

Lostsnake1134
08-17-2009, 11:39 AM
Well it is supposed to be a punishment isn't it?

greatsayaman
08-17-2009, 01:48 PM
I know it's adjustable, but would they have to come every time they masturbated? If it's spread out over the day, ten is probably doable, but eventually you'll start shooting blanks if you do it too much too frequently. Perhaps making them edge each time would be even better?

I do it about that often a day. Sperm regenerated through meiosis, so you're not gonna run out completely. =3

It's never a chore for me, since I basically have no life, anyway. ;D

Fake-Oranges
08-25-2009, 08:31 AM
Caseopia, why not you give me that punishment thru pm or something and I will see how bad this punishment get

BucsFan
08-25-2009, 12:13 PM
Fake... why don't you just do it under your own will if you want to see how bad it is.

Lostsnake1134
08-27-2009, 04:20 PM
Tell them they must masturbate ten times a day with at least a half hour interval between each masturbation for a week.

~Cassy~

Just started this punishment now. But because the crime was a first offense I lowered it to 5 times a day.

greatsayaman
08-28-2009, 10:23 AM
Ouch three times would just be *faints* :) and have fun with that shower and image Mythologist ;).

... my girl can do it 4 in 15 minutes...

projectt89
08-28-2009, 09:02 PM
That CAN'T be healthy....

No offense, it's a good idea really, but I imagine jacking off 10 or 20 times a day can't be healthy at all.

devillian
08-28-2009, 09:14 PM
actually its been proven that its isn't unhealthy!
but it isn't healthy either :)
you won't get cancer or something
but you won't become superman either xD

having 4 orgasms a weak is good when you have stress ... more then that won't help you any more

less then 4 .... well .... WHY? :)

more then 4 ... *whistles* .... why not

++ for me ... 10 times a day every 30 minutes ... i would love too at start ..and i would begging the 3rd day :p

but i know myself ... i like too be punished :p so i'll let you know if i get this one someday hehe

greets ..love the idea!

Mere
02-17-2010, 05:34 AM
Its impossible for me..!! I just faint or get too tired to even move my body, nice punishment though

elfalco
02-17-2010, 01:39 PM
I really think it would be effective. A side effect will be that after the punishment there libido will be way lower than normal probably.
I imagine if I would do this I would be glad if I had a total sex free week.

ty_la
02-17-2010, 02:09 PM
I already average four sessions a day. But once every half hour would be brutal.

Newtoslave
03-24-2010, 03:30 PM
Probably not every time. I mean I know girls will never shoot blanks but after ten orgasms I imagine there would be nothing left to shoot ^^. Edging would work just as well :) especially ten or more times a day. I would probably be a crying mess by about the fourth day ;) Lol. Just sitting there thinking "Ten more minutes and I have to do it again" would be hell to be honest.

sorry but what is edging?

thanks

keykitty
03-24-2010, 07:25 PM
Being extremely close to finishing >.> but not doing it

Newtoslave
03-25-2010, 04:53 AM
Thank you - newbie/rookie mistake

Nixie
03-25-2010, 06:49 AM
hmmm I do believe after a while this would be a punishment for me. Working FT I would have to come up with interesting ways to yeah... After a couple days I would be begging... to stop...

Suddenly thinking I shouldn't have mentioned this would be a punishment for me. :rolleyes:

Stix
03-25-2010, 07:25 AM
Well now we know eh Nixie!!
Just don't ever become my slave :P haha

SUBstantial
03-28-2010, 09:34 PM
my Master already took care of the problem fairly easily for me. i tend to confess things, without being asked. i told Him that i was doing it daily in the shower and sometimes twice a day. i apologized. He said he was not happy that i was doing it without His permission, but gave me permission to keep doing it. That was all i needed. He was displeased with me (punishment) and when i tried to do it again, even though i had His permission, i couldn't because i felt guilty and i kept remembering His displeasure. lol. So this wouldn't work for me, because it wouldn't even get to that point. However, with a really REALLY stubborn subbie, this could work really well.