PDA

View Full Version : Peeping Tom

JellyBean
07-10-2007, 12:37 PM
Have you ever watched someone changing clothes through thier window without them knowing about it? Tell who, how old you were, and whether you ever got caught.

xxxMichellexxx
07-10-2007, 02:15 PM
i've tried to see my neighbor changing through his window but didn't :(

Although... one of my friends who lives across from me saw me changing but didn't get to really see much as she called me saying that she could see me when I still had most of my clothes on

lucky
07-10-2007, 03:01 PM
I saw someone at 4th floor once living in a flat near main street. At noon people everywhere, she went out in the balcony topless. And staring with a glance of stupidity:)) to people outside. She was fat and about 40-50 years old, yuk why did I remembered that!

absurdvillain
07-16-2007, 01:57 PM
I saw someone at 4th floor once living in a flat near main street. At noon people everywhere, she went out in the balcony topless. And staring with a glance of stupidity:)) to people outside. She was fat and about 40-50 years old, yuk why did I remembered that!
This was a nice post until the last sentence. Yuck.

Smile Guy
07-19-2007, 12:10 PM
Yeah, I used to see through my neighbour's bedroom window when I was about 14 (she was the same age) but I got kind of bored of that. Waste of time waiting for half an hour for a one second glimpse.

It's my only peeping tom experience of my entire life though.

Whitestar1983
07-20-2007, 10:02 PM
I seen my neighbour once though her window she was about 15 and i was 13 she was puting on her bra in clean veiw and she never even know i seen her.

Charlieisme333
07-21-2007, 03:50 PM
I was at a hotel when I was 12 with my cousins, and it was all outdoor (the hallways and stuff) so we could see people's balconies, and this really really old guy was changing with his blind open, so we got a disgusting veiw of his wrinkly butt!! I'm scarred for life now.

Ikon
07-30-2007, 09:28 PM
no I havent

but I wish I could see one of the girls down the street

unfortunately im on the other side of the house, so no chance

dare_me
08-05-2007, 07:44 PM
i've never seen anyone but one time i was on vacation and we were staying in a house and i had really hot nieghbors. I purposefully left my blinds open and started to get undressed. I knew they were watching and i got down to my bra and thong before i walked over to the window and closed the blinds. I pretended i didn't know they saw but the next day when i saw them they were being extra...nice:rolleyes:

MasterO
08-05-2007, 08:04 PM
I used to have a neighbor that would watch us work out from her window through our basement windows. She also used to nonchalantly walk up to her window in various states of undress and flash us. She never shut her blinds and we could see in most of her house through our kitchen window. We had regular shows if we cared to watch her get dressed or undressed before and after work. A few times I caught shows of her masturbating or entertaining male her guests. It got a little creepy when her preteen daughter started doing the same sort of things.

roxie314
08-06-2007, 03:54 AM
that's really creepy--I feel bad for ur phycologist lol--just kidding- but i suppose if no one was around one day - u could cum ova 2 her house 4 dinna
i'm sure if u were drunk enuf lol she'd look like beyounce--"REALLY" drunk
:P

scoop
08-07-2007, 01:25 PM
once but not on purposs. she was compleatly naked. she was changing from her swim suit. and i was playing xbox. nice butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BettyBoop
03-21-2009, 03:45 PM
Yes, just a minute ago. I do feel bad and I try not to do it. But there is this boy, around 16/17 who's bedroom is visible from mine, next door. And he just never closes his curtain. Or notices me watching him, so technically it isn't my fault. It's his. :D

Coyote
03-21-2009, 07:03 PM
when i was 17 i lived in a tight neighborhood and a girl lived next to me. She was pretty good looking and she never noticed. sorry i am a pervert

Tiger
03-21-2009, 07:07 PM
I have never looked in anyone's window but I was laying in bed one time with my eyes open, thinking about when I should get up. My roommate came back from her shower and started getting dressed but she stopped halfway and started walking around the room topless. I guess she thought I was still sleeping. :mad:

Dareholic
10-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Never have, and never will.

revealed
10-03-2012, 12:42 AM
Nope! It's just rude, they should be left alone

Secretfun
09-09-2014, 09:10 AM
When I was 17 we went on a holiday with another family and I had a crush on their 16yo daughter. Our parents went out to dinner and when she had a shower I watched through the window and jerked off. She didn't catch me or didn't say anything if she did. That was the first shaved pussy I ever saw(mom was natural) and I never forgot it.