PDA

View Full Version : Anal pleasures!

beatmeandeatme
08-15-2009, 10:35 AM
This is a great one. Again I am the slave, but I have a lot of ideas. I just wish I could find the right master to punish me. I guess I would love a lot more to have an offline relationship with a master, though this is fun to share ideas. I wish I could find someone to dominate me!

Anyhow all that is needed for this punishment is a pen/pencil and sheet of paper.

Bend your slave over and make her touch her toes. Then slide the end of the pen/pencil inside of her asshole. Put the sheet of paper on the floor and make your slave write "I love humiliation" or "how can I please you" or "I am sorry, Master." with the pen/pencil in her ass. Tell her to hold on tight because if it slips out or she makes a mistake further punishment is to come. This is very difficult and fun to watch/do!

:P

Caseopia
08-15-2009, 11:58 AM
This is really a fantastic idea :). And I understand what you mean even though i'm the sub in my relationship I come up with loads of ideas then I tell my Master so he can grow on then :D. The humiliation would be incredible and also if the paper was behind you so you couldn't see and you'd have to write backwards. It seems so impossible I want to try it ^_^.

Officelover
08-16-2009, 12:30 PM
Great idea. I do this on my own, with a Sharpie. Unfortunately, I can never manage to write anythign clear except once I managed to write, "Slut" fairly clear.

Good idea!

slut-alisha
08-17-2009, 04:45 AM
Wow, cool idea. Maybe my Master will get me to do this on webcam, although sounds tricky :) Maybe for a punishment, you could cover the pen/pencil in toothpaste or something, ouch.